• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
i smoked weed for the first time after 67 days and i was on 3mg xanax (3x my prescribed dose) and i passed out after 50 minutes and apparently my friend tried waking me up four different times but i kept spewing gibberish and wasn't making any sense..

one example of me saying random shit went like this (according to my friend)
'man you gotta wake up it's almost time for your curfew'
'how do you expect me to operate two different things at once?'
'whaaat... what did you say?'
'sorry im off in my own little world'

WTF!! i've never had anything like this happen before, this sounded nuts when i FINALLY did wake up (and was an hour past my curfew). He told me this over text when i got home and i have no recollection of any of it at all... he said he tried waking me up four times...

does weed and xanax potentiate one another? Sucks i have to take a $100 detox kit now all because i smoked weed that one night (and don't even remember it) because i'll go to jail for 30 days if my piss test comes back positive for THC =[

just a note, those detox kits don't usually do a thing in my opinion. they only make you sick
what I always did was drink retarded amounts of water. like 2+ gallons. I'm talking about pissing every 5-10 minutes. that always worked for me

Flunitrazepam>Temazepam>Nitrazepam>Triazolam>Diazepam>Clonazepam>Bromazepam>alprazolam>Lorazepam

I'm fairly certain that would be my order though dose specific and what i've mixed them with all depend. I've basically killed my Alprazolam tolerance, hence why I ranked it so low. Flunitrazepam is the clear winner.

Nimetazepam and Brotizolam are high on my list to be tried. As are the midazolam IV preps.

1. Temazepam
2. Nitrazepam
3. Flunitrazepam
4. Triazolam
5. Diazepam

I'm almost positive 3-5 would be knocked off the list after I try nimetazepam, lormetazepam (close relative to temazepam), and loprazolam.

I think nitrazepam would drop on the list but remain within the top 5, but temazepam will remain on top.

I was very disappointed with my brief experience with pharmaceutical nitrazepam in suspension, didn't really achieve any noticeable euphoria or anything different from using diazepam than I was expecting. Maybe it was just overhyped or my diaz and alpraz tolerance prevented me from experiencing much more than feeling normal.

My short list would be.

Midazolam
Diazepam
Nitrazepam (only when I had it in the form of Mogadon pills though)

The biggest problem with shooting such a strong water soluble benzo is trying to find the right dose. I already had a good benzo tolerance when I started but 15mg put me out….COMPLETELY!!!!

Midazolam is actually quite insoluble in 7ph water.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=489494

At 5 pH, midazolam has 1mg mg/ml solubility; more acidic, the more solubility. Around 3 pH, midazolam converts to it's open ring form, which allows it to be more soluble.

I was very disappointed with my brief experience with pharmaceutical nitrazepam in suspension, didn't really achieve any noticeable euphoria or anything different from using diazepam than I was expecting. Maybe it was just overhyped or my diaz and alpraz tolerance prevented me from experiencing much more than feeling normal.

My short list would be.

Midazolam
Diazepam
Nitrazepam (only when I had it in the form of Mogadon pills though)

Nitrobenzodiazepines are the only ones I would actively avoid knowing how bad clonazepam was for me.

Temazepam
Midazolam
Alprazolam
Triazolam
Loprazolam

The first two tie for first place. =D

1. Temazepam
2. Nitrazepam
3. Flunitrazepam
4. Triazolam
5. Diazepam

I'm almost positive 3-5 would be knocked off the list after I try nimetazepam, lormetazepam (close relative to temazepam), and loprazolam.

I think nitrazepam would drop on the list but remain within the top 5, but temazepam will remain on top.

Loprazolam is pretty sweet. %)

1. Temazepam
2. Nitrazepam
3. Flunitrazepam
4. Triazolam
5. Diazepam

Nimetazepam is way overrated imo.

Lormetazepam is quite nice though.

I have not read the thread much, but i've been on some form of benzos for 5 years(mainly for sleeping problems), but my favorite is Triazolam. I was on Temazepan for the longest time, and i loved it(i still do), but then i switched to Triazolam, i heard it knocks you out alot faster. At first it wasn't that great for euphoric purposes because i would usually be a sleep with 30 minutes or so, but after about a solid year of nightly use, i feel amazing for 2 hours ever night before i hit the hay. Alot stronger and more euphoric for me than Temazepan, Alprazolam, Valium, Klonopin, and Ativan. But as i said, you gotta get used to it before you judge it.

Last edited:
tahn

1. Diazepam

2. Sublingually

thanks for answering my question=D..
that is also how ive been taking them.....
lorezapam .5 :are so tiny sometimes i crush them up in a cpl 30 mg oxys up with like 3 of the .5's and makes for a nice little buzz.8(

I've done klonopin, diazepam, bromazepam, midazolam and have been prescribed ativan and am currently prescribed xanax. I cant say I could call any of them "euphoric", but if I take enough xanax (8+mg as Im on 4mg a day) I have a nice warmth come over me, however my favorite is klonopin, because to me it is almost just as strong as xanax and it doesnt have to be taken as frequently. This is just coming from someone who takes benzo's for what they are prescribed for, not for the euphoric feeling some other people get from them (who I envy very much).

Ive seen some people say temazepam on here, however Ive heard from several people that it did nearly nothing for them except make them drowzy. I could get my hands on it so Im interested in what some people have to say who have experience with it and enjoy it. Thank you.

If you gain more of a tolerance to the hypnotic effects of temazepam, you won't just pass out, you'll expirience a dream-like state of euphoric warmth and bliss

none are euphoric to me. They relieve any chest, panic, ptsd symptoms I have. I have found Alprazolam to be the best fit for me. A lot of issues with dosing I agree on this part. I have noticed though Diazepam is the BEST choice for longer term patients. I don't like the fact when I personally take my Alprazolam, it runs out in about 4 hours. It does make you have noticeable cravings I do NOT like that let my body know it needs to redose which is annoying as I do not like taking pills first thing of the morning so I deal with issues until I cannot take it. The best thing about alprazolam imho is that it work well, and is faster, and more effective than most benzodiazepines for me. If I had to choose anything that made me loopy it was temazepam which is why I stopped. That shit is garbage. Once you start you find yourself needing higher and higher dosages, and its just an overkill if you're on another benzodiazepine during the day causing insomnia at least for me. I think euphoria is often confused with being just generally relaxed meh...

I think euphoria is often confused with being just generally relaxed meh...

Euphoria- is medically recognized as a mental and emotional state defined as a profound sense of well-being. In the FDA trials, temazepam was the only benzo with the reported side effect of euphoria.

The relaxation induced by benzodiazepines can be euphoric in it's own depending on the person.

If you have serious anxiety problems then just being able to do things and talk to people in ways that you could never have done without the benzos can definitely be euphoric in itself.

I do agree though that in general benzos are not traditionally euphoric except for a few of the hypnotic benzos, or if combined with opiates or alcohol (which is not recommended for high doses of either as can be dangerous combing two sedatives, risk of respiratory depression)

Status
Not open for further replies.