• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Most Euphoric Benzo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They all feel the fucking same to me.. do you really notice a difference? Shit it has to be all in your heads.. maybe not.. but maybe soo.....

I don't really feel euphoria from them either but they give me such a lift from relieving my anxiety. I feel like I'm "free" from all the bullshit in my head and can do what I want. No more racing thoughts. But they don't really help with the sort of insomnia that I have. Mine is really chronic and requires anti-psychotics.

temazepam, valium, and klonopin... in that order

Last edited:
I find flunitrazepam to be the most euphoric one. I've been prescribed alprazolam, and I thought it did nothing except make me tired and forget things. But combining alprazolam with nitrazepam feels really good. I also like bromazepam. I have tried halcion before, but I'm not sure if the pills were legit since taking high doses didn't seem to do all that much, but I might have had a tolerance. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I get my first halcion from a legit source, namely my doctor. I too prefer hypnotics.

Here's my list so far (may change tomorrow):

Flunitrazepam
Nitrazepam
Bromazepam
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Oxazepam

For euphoria I really don’t think you can beat IV midazolam. The rush is amazing and the high although fairly short is extremely enjoyable. The problem for me was that is was like the crack of the benzo world. I could not stop shooting regardless of the consequences.

The biggest problem with shooting such a strong water soluble benzo is trying to find the right dose. I already had a good benzo tolerance when I started but 15mg put me out….COMPLETELY!!!!

After a while I got it right but I couldn’t tell you how many times I remember pushing the plunger and literally the next thing I know its many hours later and I am either in the exact same position with a rig sticking out of my arm or in my bed or on my couch with a note from my mom taped to my face.

Once you find your sweet spot, the correct dose that does not put you under or completely black you out you are golden!!!

Next to Midazolam I would have to go with Alprazolam, Diazepam and then maybe triazolam. I have only had the opportunity to try Flunitrazepam once or twice and the dose was not large enough to really be able to tell how good it was.

I find flunitrazepam to be the most euphoric one. I've been prescribed alprazolam, and I thought it did nothing except make me tired and forget things. But combining alprazolam with nitrazepam feels really good. I also like bromazepam. I have tried halcion before, but I'm not sure if the pills were legit since taking high doses didn't seem to do all that much, but I might have had a tolerance. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I get my first halcion from a legit source, namely my doctor. I too prefer hypnotics.

Here's my list so far (may change tomorrow):

Flunitrazepam
Nitrazepam
Bromazepam
Alprazolam
Clonazepam
Oxazepam

Let me guess? These are the only benzodiazepines you've tried?

I definitely agree with the bromazepam over alprazolam. I'd also put clonazepam over alprazolam. However, I would put nitrazepam over flunitrazepam.

For euphoria I really don’t think you can beat IV midazolam. The rush is amazing and the high although fairly short is extremely enjoyable. The problem for me was that is was like the crack of the benzo world. I could not stop shooting regardless of the consequences.

The biggest problem with shooting such a strong water soluble benzo is trying to find the right dose. I already had a good benzo tolerance when I started but 15mg put me out….COMPLETELY!!!!

After a while I got it right but I couldn’t tell you how many times I remember pushing the plunger and literally the next thing I know its many hours later and I am either in the exact same position with a rig sticking out of my arm or in my bed or on my couch with a note from my mom taped to my face.

Once you find your sweet spot, the correct dose that does not put you under or completely black you out you are golden!!!

Next to Midazolam I would have to go with Alprazolam, Diazepam and then maybe triazolam. I have only had the opportunity to try Flunitrazepam once or twice and the dose was not large enough to really be able to tell how good it was.

If you've tried IV midazolam and triazolam, then alprazolam must/should be like skittles. Alprazolam is nothing but a powerful anxiolytic. It's a shit sedative, shit anticonvulsant, and shit muscle relaxant.

Yea compared to midazolam (especially IV) and triazolam, alprazolam is a little weak but again that is all dose dependant.

When I was in the debths of my IV midazolam binge and had thousands of 15mg pills I found myself craving xanax. I think it is because I wanted a benzo that I could take and function on, as at the time I was IV’ing like 30-45mg at a time and it was like a couple minutes of a mega euphoric rush and then hours of blacked out zombie.

The thing I found crazy about doing such high doses of midazolam IV is that sometimes I would just get knocked out and other times I would turn into a crazy violent hyper monster. I found myself coming to with all kinds of crazy shit and projects started kind of like one would do when high on meth for long periods.

i know this has been said before but i'm gonna repeat it....it all depends on the person. i now people who can take 150 mg of valium and not feel a thing but on the other hand i know people who can take 20 mg of valium and their knocked on their ass (with equal experience with the drug mind you) it just seems that you have to find the right benzo for yourself. Me personally i prefer Klonopin, followed by Valium, followed by Xanaxc, followed by Temazepam. This is just me personally. Ambien is high on my list too but i use it as prescribed for sleep and it does wonders. So the answer is it depends on who you are and how your body works.

Still searching for the benzo that will wow me. Of course ive only tried 3 of the main ones, xanax, ativan & valium.

Try Hypnodorm or benzo combos. You quickly become accustomed to certain types of benzos.
I found this combo pretty euphoric; throw down some lorazepam and bromazepam, then leave some clonazepam dissolving under the tongue.

Just plain old Diazepam and Alprazolam are my favourites.Especially before id developed any tolerance. 1-4mg of Alprazolam was bliss as was 20-40mg Diazepam. :)

The Temazepam ive tried was either fake or i had such a high tolerance by the time i got to try it that it didnt do anything for me :(

Also tried the much sought after Nimetazepam and was massivesly dissaponted especially after all the hype,come to think of it I found Nitrazepam to be a complete let down also,maybe hypnotics are just not for me.

And whilen im on the negative vibe i find Clonazepam and Lorazepam absolutely useless even though i know there mainly anxiety benzos as opposed to Hypnotics.

injectable midazloam wins down every time with me suppose to be getting sum flunitrazepam in next few day never had hope they are bliss to they are the 1mg ones

so question for the people who do opiates. what is your favorite benzo to comnbine with opiates???

question for people who like diazepam. what is your favorite ROA
for diazepam???

oh, all you lucky fellows out there
I don't have any experience with benzos, just stupid times when I got drunk, took way too much of them, and wake up a day or two later with my friends telling me horror stories about what I did.
Snorting my friends moms clonazepam on her bathroom counter when they were away. Ended up eating ice cream in her bed and fell asleep with it on me. Woke up to chocolate ice cream all over me and the bed.

Got quite a few stories like that, although some are more shameful. That's why I generally stuck with opiates, or maybe it's just because I never had a good supplier for benzos.

I guess from my limited experience, I'd say:

1: Temazepam
2: Alprazolam
3: Diazepam
4: Clonazepam

so question for the people who do opiates. what is your favorite benzo to comnbine with opiates???

for diazepam???

Pretty much any of the common benzos - Diazepam,Alprazolam work well with opiates imo/ime.

my ROA is oral.....Just eat it! ;)

for diazepam???

Sunday night I took a Norco, 10mgs Oxy, .5mg Ativan & 350mgs of Soma & was gone. I was hitting on the counter girl at a gas station, she was about 20 & she was looking good & this is while my gf was waiting in the car, im a dork. Anyway, my point is you can do anything while on that combo & wont remember it so well, haha.......I was also driving & dont remember how I got one place to another.

Status
Not open for further replies.