• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine MST

Thanks
I have to try and take days off in between diazepam as I don’t want to get addicted, could take 10mg every night it’s delightful with some kratom and a joint

ordered more MSTs going to try 20mg next time as I don’t think 10 + 5 was enough

30 mg MS Contin and a teaspoon of Kratom have me feeling good.
Like myself again! I can breathe.

I have chronic pain and Feeling like myself again is just priceless!

I am happy I tried this combination.
Adding a bit of cannabis oil to this combination is lovely!
😁😁😁

30 mg MS Contin and a teaspoon of Kratom have me feeling good.
Like myself again! I can breathe.

I have chronic pain and Feeling like myself again is just priceless!

I am happy I tried this combination.
Adding a bit of cannabis oil to this combination is lovely!
😁😁😁
I can relate to this, I too struggle with chronic pain, nothing quite like the right amount of opiates and I function fabulously. Even on heroin I function really well, better than without. I get stuff done and appear happy. Otherwise I just feel sorry for myself in pain and can't get on with life

I can relate to this, I too struggle with chronic pain, nothing quite like the right amount of opiates and I function fabulously. Even on heroin I function really well, better than without. I get stuff done and appear happy. Otherwise I just feel sorry for myself in pain and can't get on with life

I am sorry that you relate.
Living in chronic pain is really tough.
It takes opiates for me to function at all.
Otherwise I am just writhing in pain, moaning and begging for death.
I sure cannot function anywhere near to what I once did.
Even with medication.
I have recently found a combination that allows me to get actual sleep and I am feeling a big improvement. 👍

Morphine is a pointless opiate. It sucks orally thats why doctorsgive it out cos they know yoy ca t get high on it.
Lol joke trusf oral.morphine is strong. But not if u inject heroin eceryday as your basically injecting.morphine.
Obviously.most heroin adicgs dont gfet access to a decent.morphgine.scropt.
Im.on the.max guideline .dspse sixty.mg.twice a dsay extended ad forty mg.prn.
Tbh morphine is way better than oxy oxy is donw aft, three hours.mprphine i csn get a good five to six houres after ir dose.ten off a er tab

I am sorry that you relate.
Living in chronic pain is really tough.
It takes opiates for me to function at all.
Otherwise I am just writhing in pain, moaning and begging for death.
I sure cannot function anywhere near to what I once did.
Even with medication.
I have recently found a combination that allows me to get actual sleep and I am feeling a big improvement. 👍
I have a love hate relationship with my meds. I am on 600mg pregablin that helps lots but to what cost? I'm slow, tired and I feel my brain has gone! Opiates make it so much better, but I'm in the UK and docs are constantly trying to take my opiates away. So I started having to buy online and that's when my little heroin problem started. Made me function so well for 2 years. Now Im trying to kick it I'm back to feeling in pain. I have phantom limb pain due to amputation and it's awful I hate it. Cannabis helps, but nothing beats opiates but constantly being told they don't work for chronic pain! But none of these people have an amputation, how do they know how I feel? I'm hoping to drop pregablin but I'm not ready for the pain that will cause.

Just chww sixty mg up unless your crushjngf and using.micrwave method or citric then use less.
the mscontin doesnt fully.negate time.release.mlst.dont

Morphine is a pointless opiate. It sucks orally thats why doctorsgive it out cos they know yoy ca t get high on it.
Lol joke trusf oral.morphine is strong. But not if u inject heroin eceryday as your basically injecting.morphine.
Obviously.most heroin adicgs dont gfet access to a decent.morphgine.scropt.
Im.on the.max guideline .dspse sixty.mg.twice a dsay extended ad forty mg.prn.
Tbh morphine is way better than oxy oxy is donw aft, three hours.mprphine i csn get a good five to six houres after ir dose.ten off a er tab
Interesting u say morphine better than oxy? I was changed a while back. But notice that even oramorph helps more than oxy. Might see if I can change back but I worry they try cut it out completely.

In my opinion.mscontin is.longer than zomorph but i fet.more.of a high even rskingf.zomorph normally

I use to.plug the.mscontin gel.and it would.wprk.for 12hours and i would.plug 120mg.to.last.all.d ay. Evberyone ssod i.looled fucked.yp.switched to oral.dosing had horrible withdrawal

Oxy just.doesnt.last lo mg enough i sometimes.dont crush the pills.just.to.get a siix hour.milder.high.
Theres notging.else.except the se two the fentrantl tches.werr.good but basd side ef fecrs.my body tpok.it in.tok fast

And i gave a ex neroin and methadone 70mg a day been off for three years 20mg orsl.morphgine on a speed comedown and he said he.felt.awesome nad a.splif was noddinf and he woild.of.used.no.potenriators except.his.olanzapine hetakes tren.mg day a d.night

I have a love hate relationship with my meds. I am on 600mg pregablin that helps lots but to what cost? I'm slow, tired and I feel my brain has gone! Opiates make it so much better, but I'm in the UK and docs are constantly trying to take my opiates away. So I started having to buy online and that's when my little heroin problem started. Made me function so well for 2 years. Now Im trying to kick it I'm back to feeling in pain. I have phantom limb pain due to amputation and it's awful I hate it. Cannabis helps, but nothing beats opiates but constantly being told they don't work for chronic pain! But none of these people have an amputation, how do they know how I feel? I'm hoping to drop pregablin but I'm not ready for the pain that will cause.

I am so sorry.
That is absolute bullshit that they do not work for chronic pain!
Stand your ground to the doctors!
They certainly do not have an amputation or other very painful condition.
Opiates have been used since the beginning of time!
It is ridiculous that they have started this restriction of them!
look what happens when they do! You now have a heroin problem to deal with.
It comes down to opiates or suicide for me and that is what I straight up told them!
I cannot think straight due to the pain without them.

You need to be in pain management.
It is a very challenging thing to find a doctor who will help. I know.
Don’t give up. There is a doctor who will help. Keep looking.

Pregablin is WAY worse than opiates in terms of withdrawal and hard on the body!
They just put me on gabapentin and I experienced the withdrawal from that and it is worse than opiate and benzo withdrawal put together!
I am trying to decide if I want to stay on the gabapentin.
I have been using it for 2-3 months now and it helps my mood, sleep disorder, energy level, movement issues.
but it is really hard on my liver and kidneys.
I am swollen up in the abdominal area.
I am not sure what to do.
That is the thing huh? At what price??
I guess I will let my doctor decide (really no choice there anyway).
I am terrified of having to come off gabapentin now!

Interesting u say morphine better than oxy? I was changed a while back. But notice that even oramorph helps more than oxy. Might see if I can change back but I worry they try cut it out completely.

I am prescribed the extended release morphine and it works really good for pain!
It works way better than oxy for myself also.
Morphine is the gold standard for actual pain control and it is long lasting 10-12 hours!

I am prescribed the extended release morphine and it works really good for pain!
It works way better than oxy for myself also.
Morphine is the gold standard for actual pain control and it is long lasting 10-12 hours!
Pain management were terrible. They took me off oxy and put me on codeine and I felt suicidal. I had to get the mental health team to step in. Then they changed me back to oxy but by that point I was on the gear and feeling great.
r and never really found out if it works. Now I try to drop it I see it only takes the edge off but I'm now discharged from pain management. My pain isn't so bad in the morning but gets bad at night hence the short acting ones.

I have been on pregablin 4 years and dread dropping it but I would like to go back to work. I can't sleep with the pain as it is and I'm on way more opiates than they know. If I say anything I know I will lose my script.