• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine MST

Awesome! Thank you SO MUCH!

I have all three kinds of kratom whites red, and green.
which do you think would go best with MS Contin?

Personally I think red and green. If you wanna be functioning as much as possible, green as it's nice and balanced. If you wanna chill out then go for a red. I don't think white goes well with morphine personally, it's too stimulating.

Comes down to personal preference more than anything though. Since you already have all three you're best off seeing what you prefer. All of them will work to help keep away the withdrawals.

These are the tablets I’ve got
No idea what type they are but they say 5mg if that helps
How many should I take?

Attachments

• F3207994-60CE-491F-80C0-02731402D7A9.jpeg
    F3207994-60CE-491F-80C0-02731402D7A9.jpeg
    103.1 KB · Views: 16
I highly suggest crushing and then dosing it rectally if your not adverse to such things, to get the most out of them. Oral morphine is a waste in comparison to rectal IMO.

-GC

Thank you again @Wilson Wilson
I appreciate that!

I think I am gonna have a try! 😆😃

Painful One, thank you for your kind words in the mitragyna speciosa thread! I'll respond over there in a bit. I really appreciate what you said.

I just wanted to say that I have a shitload of experience combining kratom and traditional opioids. My favorite combo by far is morphine and kratom, followed by codeine and kratom. I've also had some good luck mixing papaver somniferum tea with kratom.

Something about opiates imo synergizes with kratom more than synthetics (most experience lately is with hydrocodone and oxycodone, though I had some methadone recently and that went nicely too).

My mother is prescribed MS contin 15mg and Morphine sulfate IR 15mg for breakthrough. Was fortunate enough to try my first IR morphine tab the other day. Took it along with 45mg dxm, 2 OPMS gold capsules, and 5 grams UEI, 10mg diazepam, 4mg tizanidine, and 1500mg gabapentin and holy fuck it was nice.

Painful One, I hope it works out for you. For others reading this, please do not try this if you are opiate naive or have no tolerance. The combination above (especially of sedatives and opioids) is likely to cause overdose if you are not tolerant and even if you are, that was pretty hefty. Please be careful!

Well now I want more... I was very addicted to MS Contin about 14 years ago so it's kind of a touchy subject with those close to me, morphine specifically. Not an issue for me specifically, but the wife doesn't like the idea of me taking that particular drug simply because of my history with it.

I'm so jealous of the UK OTC morphine!

Last edited:
Take 2x5mg sustained release morphine and it may feel like 50mg codeine because the amount of morphine in sustained release pills is designed to be released over longer period of time. Basically taking 10mg morphine SR every 12 hours is the same as taking 5mg IR every 6. Because of this i would advice you to take 3-4x5mg (15-20mg) and dont crush it, let it come on you slowly and enjoy it for a long time.

I highly suggest crushing and then dosing it rectally if your not adverse to such things, to get the most out of them. Oral morphine is a waste in comparison to rectal IMO.

-GC

huh? Crush them up and dosing rectally? I doubt that will be happening, I’ll crush them up and swallow if it’s all the same

Take 2x5mg sustained release morphine and it may feel like 50mg codeine because the amount of morphine in sustained release pills is designed to be released over longer period of time. Basically taking 10mg morphine SR every 12 hours is the same as taking 5mg IR every 6. Because of this i would advice you to take 3-4x5mg (15-20mg) and dont crush it, let it come on you slowly and enjoy it for a long time.

so you suggest not crushing them? Was going to take 2 at 6pm this evening and then more at around 10 if needed

so you suggest not crushing them? Was going to take 2 at 6pm this evening and then more at around 10 if needed

I chew mine up and it does make them come on quicker and a little stronger but they still last the 12 hours!
The extended release are good.
Just chew them up and swallow.
Start with 15-20 mg. They are strong medication.
You will enjoy them. You just have to find your own “sweet spot”.
Too much will make you nauseated and give you a headache.

I chew mine up and it does make them come on quicker and a little stronger but they still last the 12 hours!
The extended release are good.
Just chew them up and swallow.
Start with 15-20 mg. They are strong medication.
You will enjoy them. You just have to find your own “sweet spot”.
Too much will make you nauseated and give you a headache.

thanks so much I’ll start with 10 around 7pm then redose later with some kratom to be on the safe side
Thanks again

Painful One, thank you for your kind words in the mitragyna speciosa thread! I'll respond over there in a bit. I really appreciate what you said.

I just wanted to say that I have a shitload of experience combining kratom and traditional opioids. My favorite combo by far is morphine and kratom, followed by codeine and kratom. I've also had some good luck mixing papaver somniferum tea with kratom.

Something about opiates imo synergizes with kratom more than synthetics (most experience lately is with hydrocodone and oxycodone, though I had some methadone recently and that went nicely too).

My mother is prescribed MS contin 15mg and Morphine sulfate IR 15mg for breakthrough. Was fortunate enough to try my first IR morphine tab the other day. Took it along with 45mg dxm, 2 OPMS gold capsules, and 5 grams UEI, 10mg diazepam, 4mg tizanidine, and 1500mg gabapentin and holy fuck it was nice.

Painful One, I hope it works out for you. For others reading this, please do not try this if you are opiate naive or have no tolerance. The combination above (especially of sedatives and opioids) is likely to cause overdose if you are not tolerant and even if you are, that was pretty hefty. Please be careful!

Well now I want more... I was very addicted to MS Contin about 14 years ago so it's kind of a touchy subject with those close to me, morphine specifically. Not an issue for me specifically, but the wife doesn't like the idea of me taking that particular drug simply because of my history with it.

I'm so jealous of the UK OTC morphine!

You are welcome my friend!
I meant it! I am very proud of you.
You would make a terrific doctor.
Not only do you have knowledge about substances but you have compassion, a good heart and a way with people.
I have taken notice of your thoughtful posts many times.
My little brother applied for medical school and was denied. He is a research doctor now.
I was not surprised when he was denied and I tried to tell him that his thesis was too facts and figures smart.
He is Too high and mighty in his attitude. Not down on most people’s level and just lacking in compassion.
But he did not listen to me, I am just a low life in his eyes. My mom assured him it was brilliant! Lol!
You have been down here in the trenches and also suffer a chronic stomach condition yourself.
I find that others who do not have a chronic condition just have no compassion, understanding, or patience for that!
You let me know how things are going!
I added you to my friends list so you can PM me.

Thank you so much for the advise and reassurance on mixing the Kratom and morphine.
I am so tired of having to stress out and go through just horrific withdrawal for a few days when I need to use more medication to control my issues. I think this is going to work out well and I won’t have to live in fear.

I appreciate you guys very much!
❤️❤️❤️

huh? Crush them up and dosing rectally? I doubt that will be happening, I’ll crush them up and swallow if it’s all the same

Well that’s why I suggested it, it’s not the same. I forget the exact bioavailability but it’s comparing 10% to 30+%. Plus has a faster come up. To me oral morphine is a waste and only worth a damn if used rectally but each to their own. I’ve eaten 100mg of the pills your about to eat with zero tolerance and felt little.

-GC

Well that’s why I suggested it, it’s not the same. I forget the exact bioavailability but it’s comparing 10% to 30+%. Plus has a faster come up. To me oral morphine is a waste and only worth a damn if used rectally but each to their own. I’ve eaten 100mg of the pills your about to eat with zero tolerance and felt little.

-GC

Wow that’s surprising, I have a high tolerance for kratom but that’s it
Well I’ve just had 10mg with another 5mg for later
Let’s see how I get on

Wow that’s surprising, I have a high tolerance for kratom but that’s it
Well I’ve just had 10mg with another 5mg for later
Let’s see how I get on

I have just taken some of the Kratom, mixed with the MS Contin.
So far so good.

Let me know how you get on.
I will do the same.

I think it is going to be good.
I am just starting to feel the Kratom now and it is synergizing well.
(I do not know if that is a word, but you know what I mean)

👍🥂

Had another 5g of Kratom and another 5mg of MST about an hour ago, alone with a couple of nice fat bifters, thought I would feel more tired at 12.30am but I’m still on YouTube and thinking about one more joint and another 5g golf green Kratom before I turn in, kinda wish I’d have taken more MST but if these are slow release then I might not have peaked yet

I am trying to figure out how to make a tea with this Kratom.

I need to pick up the empty capsules today.

Kratom and MS Contin = NICE 👍👍👍

Last edited: