• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

Hi, I´m new here and I live in Europe, in Germany, but I don´t find a page like this here. I have Morphin Hexal 30 mg. at home and I use usually heroin, but I was today ill and
I wanted to try shoot a morphin pill but I wasn´t sure. I´ve prepare the pill so like you wrote and it was succesfull, I can say that the mixture was white and clear and only a little bit gel in the spoon. 30 is not enough for me but i´m no more ill. Sorry for my english but i´m spanish, i live in germany and english is my third lenguage...
Thanks a lot!

Hi, I´m new here and I live in Europe, in Germany, but I don´t find a page like this here. I have Morphin Hexal 30 mg. at home and I use usually heroin, but I was today ill and
I wanted to try shoot a morphin pill but I wasn´t sure. I´ve prepare the pill so like you wrote and it was succesfull, I can say that the mixture was white and clear and only a little bit gel in the spoon. 30 is not enough for me but i´m no more ill. Sorry for my english but i´m spanish, i live in germany and english is my third lenguage...
Thanks a lot!

What is your question exactly? Did you use a micron filter?

I have a medium-to high heroin tolerance. i do about 12, $10 bags a day of some decent stuff. i usually do 2 at a time. i have oral morphine sulphate. it says theres no sugar added or anything else. its clear like water. tastes bitter like dope. i wanted to try injecting this. however i am clueless of how much to use. it says on the bottle 100mg per 5ml (20mg/ml)..okaaayyy so i have read a bunch of other posts on here on the fact it is okay to iv. however, with my tolerance i just want a basic answer of a low dose to try out. how many cc's should i fill up in my rig along with how much water? new to using this website as well so any help would be appreciated.

i'm not trying to kill myself. on vacation with my family and trying to get off sick with maybe a very light buzz. lmk guys!

New here, I see that this stuff was posted several yrs ago. I've got a couple questions, but if I ask them here will anyone see them?

I'm new here & I have a couple questions about morphine but seeing that this thread was done several yrs ago, if I ask y'all questions here will anyone see them?

I just wanted to check some Morphine Sulphate ER capsules are what I was told they are.

They are capsules. Orange on what half and see-through/clear on the other half and have what looks like beige grains inside.

They have "60 mg" on the orange half in black print.

Can anyone confirm that these are indeed morphine sulphate er 60mg capsules?

Last edited:
MSContinus

They're resistant little buggers lol. Quite difficult to scratch off the time-release coating without also scratching off a little of the good stuff inside.
Although once crushed, they chopu up very smoothly.
Well, compared to my OC's they do (on both the above points).

Once I've removed the coating and crushed and chopped the inside to a powder the time release is destroyed, right? So when I eat/plug/insufflate the powder it's now instant-release morphine?

Last edited:
I can't seem to get my morphine pills dissolve so I thought putting the powder into gel caps might work. Any thoughts? Also, I haven't tried the enema style of plugging because of the dissolving factor and the fact that I only have a 5 ml syringe. Would that work if I can get past the pill dissolve issue? Any tips?

would this be the best way to prep a 100mg ER pill (gray ones)

crush up into fine powder and put into spoon
dry heat until the powder turns brown
then quickly add water and stir

This is how a friend had explained to me on how to do it, which I've done twice. I'm just wondering if I'm getting the most out of it?. I do get the intense rush and parts of my body turn all red!! One thing tho, it does leave a small some what hard lump at the injection site...almost like a histamine reaction I would get sometimes when IVing heroin that looks like hives. But it's just small and only at the injections site that stays for an hour or so. Is this normal?

would this be the best way to prep a 100mg ER pill (gray ones)

crush up into fine powder and put into spoon
dry heat until the powder turns brown
then quickly add water and stir

This is how a friend had explained to me on how to do it, which I've done twice. I'm just wondering if I'm getting the most out of it?. I do get the intense rush and parts of my body turn all red!! One thing tho, it does leave a small some what hard lump at the injection site...almost like a histamine reaction I would get sometimes when IVing heroin that looks like hives. But it's just small and only at the injections site that stays for an hour or so. Is this normal?

also interested in these, does the ER interfere with RA?

Also this gel issue in general why not soak the crush IR pills in HcL overnight in 1M HCL just like the stomach, then bring u the pH a lttle with NaOH?

I found this thread and it is a good technic from a chemists perspective.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/members/59655-fastandbulbous

Looks like the main hold u was obtaining ragent grade toluene. For our pruposes we just was it to be andhydrous. There is an fairly simple solution.

Buy some Epsom salt. Bake it at 250F to make it anhydrous mag sulfate. Mix about 5 grams in your toluene and filtr out the mag sulfate. This will pull the water out of the toluene.

Also looking at the salt water water removal method, that sot ofworks because salt somewhatbreaks emulsions. emulsions are what max the water and wax mix (normally they don't.) They are better emulsifier breakers than salt which may make this real simple, I'll tr to find something safe.

I find that if you crush the tabs, put them in benzenefor ten mins,then into pure alcohol to wash off the harmful benzene.(the drug won't disolve in either , you are left with pure morphine. mix with COLD water then use your wheel filter>25.you should be safe as houses...be careful

Usually the oral dose is like 3 times that of the IV dose..so I'd say take like 30 mg's to replicate 10 IV...Though you never will truly be able to replicate how great morphine is via IV

The oral dose is equal to a dose of hydrocodone of the same amount (5mg morphine IV = 5mg Hydrocodone eaten)

also interested in these, does the ER interfere with RA?

Also this gel issue in general why not soak the crush IR pills in HcL overnight in 1M HCL just like the stomach, then bring u the pH a lttle with NaOH?

You're talking about generic "ms-contins" right? Like how canada has generic oxycontins without the overkill anti-abuse right?

I had tons, literally of 60mg Cobalt (generic canadian company) extended release morphines and beating them was easy, i would let one site in a shot of vodka or tequila, whatever you like best, 94% would be even better for 10 hours, if its vodka/94%(everclear i guess), then you got a solution of alcohol and morphine. Which can be shot yes, I would still filter it and use bacteriostatic water they give you in injection kits but thats me.

All these anti-abuse pills just making it more harmful for IV addicts. How much profit do they make off junkies anyway? Fucking dogs.
Anyway there's only 1 way to do Morphine (Intravenously) imo. I have unfortunately never tried it and am impatiently waiting for the day.

The oral dose is equal to a dose of hydrocodone of the same amount (5mg morphine IV = 5mg Hydrocodone eaten)

I find 15mgs of morphine is way stronger for pain & pleasure than 15mgs of hydrocodone......then again, everyone's body chemistry breaks down morphine very differently.

Yeah but when you get to around 35-40mg oral hydrocodone, you'll nod, most likely just the same as a 35mg morphine shot. Or maybe it was that hydrocodone oral doses are equipotent to morphine oral doses, it was one or the other.

Hi all, I've come across some DBL morphine sulfate injection BP Ampoules 10mg/ml. I've never done morphine, just dabbled with OC (endone to be exact, up to 25mg doses) . From what I've read I think I'll plug it. Just wondering if it's good to go, already being a liquid, or would it be best to dilute it with something. And of course, any recommended dosages (I'm 165lbs and obviously an opiate newbie). Thanks in advance

it's for IV/IM use then it's good to go for injection. If it's a ampule you have to crack it and make sure you don't get any glass in the solution. I have had ampules of Valium, Dimenhydrinate and Chlorpromazine (hardly anything as exciting as morphine :p ) and unlike the single or multidose vials you have to crack them to open them which can be a bloody ordeal quite literally if you don't do it right. I accidentally took a chunk out of my finger cracking a ampule of Valium one time as i didn't crack the glass right but after abit you will get the hang of it. I wrap the tip of the amp in a tissue and then crack it that way i don't have to worry about accidentally cutting my finger open.

I would say start with 20mg's IV or IM. To get the rush of morphine you really need to IV it but as we all know once you IV it you can develop a psychological fixation on that rush and no other method of administration will do. So if you are going to go that route you have to be prepared for that. IV morphine kicks in pretty much instantly but IM takes abit to reach full effects as in a good 15 minutes. If you IM it prepare for it to burn like a cunt afterwords for abit.

I would not go over 20mg's IV or IM if that is the way you are going to take it. Morphine IV/IM is much stronger then oral morphine and no matter which way you take Morphine side effects like nausea and vomiting and sedation are more prevalent then with say Oxycodone so 20mg's your first time out would be a good starting dose. I can say first hand that it has more of these side effects then Oxycodone, Dilaudid or Fentanyl. I would just IM it if you don't want to get into IV use as IMing it means you still get the maximum bioavailability unlike plugging. You will just have to put up with abit of omfg that stings like a cunt shit for abit after a IM morphine injection but it will be worth it. If you had a amp or vial of a good anti-histamine such as Diphenhydramine, Dimenhydrinate or the much sought after Cyclizine then you would have a nice mix to IM. I have IMed a vial or amp of Diphenhydramine or Dimenhydrinate (never ever IM any pill) and waited until it kicked in to IV some morphine and that worked great.

Oh well atleast IM morphine burns nowhere near IM Demerol (Meperidine aka Pethidine) which only 1 injection of 1ML/1CC fluid stings like a absolute cunt. Benzos are even worse as they don't dissolve in water but rather in alcohol and a few other chemicals 8o

Last edited:
Thanks for the comprehensive post! As much as I would love to get the most out of it and IV/IM it, needles are beyond a line I'm never willing to cross...so that's why I think I'll plug it over oral RoA. That said, if you're suggesting 20mg IV, should it be bumped up to around 60mg for plugging given the decreased BA?