• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Morphine Mega Thread & FAQ'S

i'm a semi regular brown user so i guess i'll go for 20mg, just seems easier now i have some to use pills when out than powder, but if i gotta plug it mayb not.

if you have any sort of tolerance whatsoever then 30mg morphine plugged is a good starting dose. That's was what I did the first time I ever plugged morphine. Oral morphine is such a waste.
Just remember that you need to let them sit for at least 8-12 hours (in cold water, only 1mL is needed) to allow the MSContins time release to release itself.

And Brighton- I supersaturate my morphine doses these days soaking many pills at a time overnight for the morning dose, and I've found that when I leave my mallinckrodt 100mg morphines for 8 hours in water, there is no "residue" left, it's a completely aqueous solution.

I get purple 30mg morphines.....i have been heating them but just learned that you shouldnt do that...they gel up pretty bad..does not heating them help that or is there something else i should do????

Very similar. diamorphine has a much bigger rush because it crossed the BBB faster than morphine, but alot of the other effects are the same.

I'm comparing it to black/brown tar heroin, which has a lot of morphine content in it already, and 6-MAM. Maybe powder H has a more "pure" high, but tar feels pretty comparable to morphine sulphate besides the rush.

You can make it more euphoric by baking it with acetic anhydride,or even acetic acid aka vinegar with water removed,to get not diamorph,...but better ,check out; home bake;threads.

Anyone that claims or even thinks that morphine is not euphoric is absolutely delusional and completely devoid of any common sense or haven't tried it intravenously.
If you think that heroin is euphoric then you automatically have to agree that morphine is euphoric because heroin is nothing but a morphine prodrug and its real name is morphine diacetate or diacetylmorphine.

Morphine is probably the most euphoric opioid there is along with heroin. Studies have shown this to be true.

Anyone that claims or even thinks that morphine is not euphoric is absolutely delusional and completely devoid of any common sense or haven't tried it intravenously.
If you think that heroin is euphoric then you automatically have to agree that morphine is euphoric because heroin is nothing but a morphine prodrug and its real name is morphine diacetate or diacetylmorphine.

Morphine is probably the most euphoric opioid there is along with heroin. Studies have shown this to be true.

Yes, I know. Who disputed this?

Hahaha, morphine is one of the most euphoric opiates... I would take morphine over heroin 10 times out of 10.

Hahaha, morphine is one of the most euphoric opiates... I would take morphine over heroin 10 times out of 10.

Morphine is extremely euphoric. If morphine isn't euphoric then I don't know what is. Without morphine there would be no such thing as heroin. A study actually found them to be equally euphoric.

Wikipedia cites the study:

In controlled studies comparing the physiological and subjective effects of injected heroin and morphine in individuals formerly addicted to opiates, subjects showed no preference for one drug over the other. Equipotent, injected doses had comparable action courses, with no difference in subjects' self-rated feelings of euphoria, ambition, nervousness, relaxation, drowsiness, or sleepiness.[10] Short-term addiction studies by the same researchers demonstrated that tolerance developed at a similar rate to both heroin and morphine. When compared to the opioids hydromorphone, fentanyl, oxycodone, and pethidine/meperidine, former addicts showed a strong preference for heroin and morphine, suggesting that heroin and morphine are particularly susceptible to abuse and addiction. Morphine and heroin were also much more likely to produce euphoria and other positive subjective effects when compared to these other opioids.[10] The choice of heroin and morphine over other opioids by former-drug addicts may also be the result of the fact that heroin (also known as morphine diacetate, diamorphine or di-acetyl-morphine) is an ester salt of morphine and a morphine prodrug, essentially meaning that they are identical drugs in vivo. Heroin is converted to morphine before binding to the opioid receptors in the brain and spinal cord, where morphine then causes the subjective effects, which is what the addicted individuals are ultimately looking for.[11]

Kokaino,
This is the reason why I don't bother with heroin. Heroin, in my area (tar) even when micron filtered does much more damage than micron filtered pharmaceutical morphine sulphate.

That's why I'll take a Malli 100mg [M]100 over TWO stamps (0.2g) of heroin 10 times out of 10. They are tiny, and do not gel. Even better: The MS-IR 30s, I get the Roxanne brand.

Kokaino,
This is the reason why I don't bother with heroin. Heroin, in my area (tar) even when micron filtered does much more damage than micron filtered pharmaceutical morphine sulphate.

That's why I'll take an [M]100 over TWO stamps of heroin.

You're in the West coast huh? Yeah tar isn't anywhere as good as the powder we have here in the Midwest and East coast. I have an aunt in Modesto, CA and when I went there I went to Turlock to score some dope and of course it was tar, so I cooked it up and everything and shot it but it was nowhere as good as the stuff I get here in Detroit. I'd probably do pharmaceutical morphine if I was in your shoes too. The only thing is heroin is so much cheaper than pharms.

Modesto is not a good are for heroin. That's like, 5 hours from where I'm at. Trust me, Oakland, CA has good tar. I have never had powder heroin, but I'd imagine it's much easier to cut. I like how tar contains more than just heroin, even if it's due to incomplete acetylation of the morphine haha. I like the mild pins and needles, not as pronounced as when shooting pharmaceutical Morphine sulphate.

Pharmaceutical Morphine Sulphate is cheaper by far in my situation. I can't describe by how far due to price discussion but it's significant.
Plus I just don't like street drugs, the only "street" drug I like is crystal MDMA and MDA. Every other drug, I prefer the pharmaceutical version. If I want to do Methamphetamine? Check, Desoxyn. Opiates? Check, many options, with exact dosage information and everything is sterile.

Well pharmaceuticals are definitely cleaner and at least you know how much you're doing, unlike street drugs. I used to be obsessed with MDMA back when I was 18-20 years old. I would do E pills throughout the day everday. But I grew out of that. Modesto was FULL of crystal meth and it was good crystal too. I heard Desoxyn wasn't as good as Dexedrine (which I'm prescribed - I get 180 count of the 10 mg IR tabs a month), but I can't judge because I've never tried pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine. We got meth here in Detroit (especially in the suburbs), but the city is completely dominated by heroin and crack. In fact, Detroit has a severe heroin epidemic. So opioids of all kinds are easily obtained on the streets besides heroin. Morphine and Oxycontin are everywhere, same with Vicodins/Lortabs, Tylenol #3 & #4, and Percocets. Dilaudid and Demerol are very common, as is methadone. Fentanyl is relatively common aswell. Opana I never came across, unfortunately. Benzos are everywhere, especially lorazepam and alprazolam.

I tried plugging 100mg MS Contin a couple different times and didnt't really feel much at all .. I have the generic made by rhodes pharm and i found that railing them is much better. I get a great energy buzz and take a 2mg xanax with it. There is no gelling at all and the the drip isnt to bad either. Not as good as coke but not as bad as u would think. I just get better results snorting them over plugg and oral. Just cant do it to late in the day or ill be up all night. Or ill be in a "twilight sleep" with crazy dreams!

Hi
I have morphine sulphate IR pills and want to IV them safely. I always use 0.2 micron filters to shoot pills but I've never shot these particular pills before and I believe that morphine IR pills contain talc. Is this correct, and if so, will the 0.2 filters remove all the talc to produce a safe injectable? Thanks

Hi
I have morphine sulphate IR pills and want to IV them safely. I always use 0.2 micron filters to shoot pills but I've never shot these particular pills before and I believe that morphine IR pills contain talc. Is this correct, and if so, will the 0.2 filters remove all the talc to produce a safe injectable? Thanks

I hate to bump this but it's been days since I posted this and still haven't received any responses and am interested in this as far as harm reduction goes.