• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine and fucking up my life

Hey im going through the same thing ..its ruining my life! Im 28 and i lost my job too bc of it..but quick question..are you self medicating because maybe you are depressed or have anxiety of some kind? I have major depression and anxiety ..Have you been able to see any GOOD psychistrists? Not the ones that you go in for 5min they write a script nd thats it..maybe a psychiatrist/therapist together? You gotta figure out the underlying problem for the drug use and you seem like you truly want to get clean so thats the #1 important thing! DONT GIVE UP you can get threw this..maybe see if there are any doctors in your area? Just a thought..good luck hang in there!

Hey im going through the same thing ..its ruining my life! Im 28 and i lost my job too bc of it..but quick question..are you self medicating because maybe you are depressed or have anxiety of some kind? I have major depression and anxiety ..Have you been able to see any GOOD psychistrists? Not the ones that you go in for 5min they write a script nd thats it..maybe a psychiatrist/therapist together? You gotta figure out the underlying problem for the drug use and you seem like you truly want to get clean so thats the #1 important thing! DONT GIVE UP you can get threw this..maybe see if there are any doctors in your area? Just a thought..good luck hang in there!

Excellent!

That is the thing, you have to get to the root cause of this problem.
Then you can go about fixing that with other more healthy options.

Change your diet, add supplements/vitamins, get direct sunlight everyday, meditation, breathing exercises, exercise, music therapy.
These are some of the main things that help me.

You guys are WAY too young to be shackled with opiate addiction.
There will be plenty of time for opiates when you are old or get injured and need pain medication.

I am here for both of you. Let’s get you guys through this together.
One small step at a time.
Don’t get overwhelmed.
You CAN overcome this.
FIGHT!

❤️👍💋

Excellent!

That is the thing, you have to get to the root cause of this problem.
Then you can go about fixing that with other more healthy options.

Change your diet, add supplements/vitamins, get direct sunlight everyday, meditation, breathing exercises, exercise, music therapy.
These are some of the main things that help me.

You guys are WAY too young to be shackled with opiate addiction.
There will be plenty of time for opiates when you are old or get injured and need pain medication.

I am here for both of you. Let’s get you guys through this together.
One small step at a time.
Don’t get overwhelmed.
You CAN overcome this.
FIGHT!

👍💋
Omggg I srsly would hug u if u were near me, ty so much for ur help again PO. Ur a wonderful person 😊

It's a combo of everything. Man, I have chronic pain, I'm medicating for depression, boredom and I've been living the lifestyle for quite a bit so it's hard to get off of it. BOY, IKR I lost my job last week bcz my manager found me nodding off a lil bit while washing the dishes. She took me outside and said go home and come back tmw. I go there tomorrow for her to tell me it's over, give me u. Bank acc so I can deposit all the days uve worked, I had only 13 days at that place... Sigh well I'm done with doing opiates really, like I said not getting anywhere in life and I spend all my money on dope. At this rate I'm gonna end.up homeless soon, maybe less than 2-3years Bcz my family is getting tired of me(they don't know I'm still doing opiates but the truth always comes out at the end and this is not gonna end well. If I keep doing this) so yeah, the party is over man. Ur young aswell u can do it too man,like Painful One said we are too young to be living like shit. Good luck on getting clean man.

I wish I had more knowledge about these stubstances that keep a hold on you so i may not be of much help to you. Its appears as if you know what your problems are and what you need to do to accomplish your goals. Now its only a mtter of mind over matter. Self control. Check out some motivational videos by Dr. Christian Conte. He talks alot about personal growth.

I wish I had more knowledge about these stubstances that keep a hold on you so i may not be of much help to you. Its appears as if you know what your problems are and what you need to do to accomplish your goals. Now its only a mtter of mind over matter. Self control. Check out some motivational videos by Dr. Christian Conte. He talks alot about personal growth.
Oh. Man trust me it's physical aswell. Opiate withdrawals. Are excruciating, it. Literally hurts so. Much, you. Have a runny nose, fever, ur legs ache so effing bad, can't sit still, can't eat, u vomit,diarrhea, goosebumps, hot sweats, just being alive hurts, u wanna jump out of ur skin. Its not entirely mental, the physical part is really tough man.

Oh. Man trust me it's physical aswell. Opiate withdrawals. Are excruciating, it. Literally hurts so. Much, you. Have a runny nose, fever, ur legs ache so effing bad, can't sit still, can't eat, u vomit,diarrhea, goosebumps, hot sweats, just being alive hurts, u wanna jump out of ur skin. Its not entirely mental, the physical part is really tough man.

yeah. It sure as fuck is.
I know exactly what you are going through my friend.
It will pass.

How much Loperamide are you taking right now?
How many days have you been using the Loperamide?

Let me know so I can help you.

yeah. It sure as fuck is.
I know exactly what you are going through my friend.
It will pass.

Now much Loperamide are you taking right now?
How many days have you been using the Loperamide?
Mhmm everytime I get clean, I only. Use 20mg.lope for the first 2 days and 1500 pentin. Then on day 3 I stop the lope and drop the dose of pentin to 900mg till day 7 then stop the pentin to not grt wds. Almost works errrtime, sad thing is that I've relapsed many times in the past. I would get clean but I knew I was gonna relapse eventually no matter how long I stayed clean 2,3 weeks 1 month. I'm on day 3 atm I stopped lope yesterday and took pentin all day I feel tired but no big deal, I'm yawning a lil bit but nothing that is not bearable. Oh yeah forgot to mention I take clonazepam twice daily for the first 10 days as well.

Mhmm everytime I get clean, I only. Use 20mg.lope for the first 2 days and 1500 pentin. Then on day 3 I stop the lope and drop the dose of pentin to 900mg till day 7 then stop the pentin to not grt wds. Almost works errrtime, sad thing is that I've relapsed many times in the past. I would get clean but I knew I was gonna relapse eventually no matter how long I stayed clean 2,3 weeks 1 month. I'm on day 3 atm I stopped lope yesterday and took pentin all day I feel tired but no big deal, I'm yawning a lil bit but nothing that is not bearable. Oh yeah forgot to mention I take clonazepam twice daily for the first 10 days as well.

okay good.
sounds like you found a way to make it through pretty comfortably and without using the comfort meds for too long.

I take up to 60 mg of loperamide a day for up to 5 days max!
That takes away almost all withdrawal symptoms for me.
It is not good for your heart to take high doses of loperamide though.
The lower you can do, the better.

I took Loperamide for 12 days one time (I was taking way too much also. Like 200 mg a day) and I ended up having withdrawal from Loperamide! It was an 8 week acute withdrawal!
It sucked! So bad!!
I just wanted to make sure you do not go through that!

Also the gabapentin has horrific withdrawal too.
I am glad you are aware of that.

Good job! Good plan!

Keep hydrated and keep distracted!

Think of all the fun things you are going to do with your money.
All the girls and fun you are going to have.
The future is bright!

Hang Tough!
Sending you lots of love, understanding, and comfort.
💋

okay good.
sounds like you found a way to make it through pretty comfortably and without using the comfort meds for too long.

I take up to 60 mg of loperamide a day for up to 5 days max!
That takes away almost all withdrawal symptoms for me.
It is not good for your heart to take high doses of loperamide though.
The lower you can do, the better.

I took Loperamide for 12 days one time (I was taking way too much also. Like 200 mg a day) and I ended up having withdrawal from Loperamide! It was an 8 week acute withdrawal!
It sucked! So bad!!
I just wanted to make sure you do not go through that!

Also the gabapentin has horrific withdrawal too.
I am glad you are aware of that.

Good job! Good plan!

Keep hydrated and keep distracted!

Think of all the fun things you are going to do with your money.
All the girls and fun you are going to have.
The future is bright!

Hang Tough!
Sending you lots of love, understanding, and comfort.
💋
Yeppp, exactly that's y I only take 20mg,its enough to reduce my wds a lot especially the hot sweats that I hate and the goosebumps. I know right, life is much more than doing dope for fun. At least this whole experience is gonna make me. Stronger. 😊 xx