• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Morphine and fucking up my life

Dude, Please do not take this Wrong: BUT WHAT BACKWARD COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN???

So your family has the wherewithal to drop 100K on your life ( and long term happiness, because that is what clean time is)
can you take a Recovery vacation to a place and get the comfort drugs , and treatment to help after withdrawals??

Best thing that I have wintnessed that works from my life is that the only way is to buy a plane ticket where you wont be able to access dope or anything as the punishment for possession would be death. That should scare you into getting back up. Since you said youre fortunate enough to have a family that seems to be well off assest wise get them to purchase you a ticket and stay your 30 days wherever Peru allows, I believe Singapore gives you 30 days on arrival.
Just when you come back stay away from everyone you ever knew, new phone, new email..etc..
Focus on staying sober and life will fall into place dont stress over jobs and money as once your family does truly see you clean they will look at you different. Finally most of all find a real hobby asap, gym, collecting stamps, whatever so you dont roam into the dark from feeling useless.

So get clean again, and take the fucking steps to stay CLEAN.
1. Stop drinking Alcohol ( Alcohol is a DRUG , the most dangerous and fucked up one on the Planet, should not be legal IMOP)
2. Go to fucking Meetings ( I do not care if you Fucking Like them!! Best place to meet addicts in recovery and Willing to help you stay clean
3. Raise your hand Say I am new NEED HELP!! Everyone in that room Knows how you feel , and Will Help you, Its what we do!! Not because we like or Love you, but because it helps Us Stay clean!! Addicts are VERY SELFISH PEOPLE!!
4. GET A SPONSOR some one who can Show you how to be the Man you want to be.
5. Read the NA book ( you will think it was written just for You, I did )
6. Do the steps with your sponsor
7. Do service at the meeting yo u go to the most ( Home Group) and Like the most
8. Be a power of example, help other Addicts who want and need to be clean
9. Pray everyday ( to what ever you want, I used the meetings in the beginning, till i found my GOD = Good Orderly Direction)
10. Meditate ( free app on phone Insight Timer, works great, and taught me how, I was too embarrassed to say I did not know what to do!!!)

So I just Filled up A lot of your Free time while you are Clean to Not obsess on drugs and getting High!!
If you do what I have said above in One year of clean time your life will be So Fucking Busy with Good stuff, you will look back and Wonder How The Fuck did I get HIGH????

Lastly getting Clean is the EASY PART, sorry staying clean Long term is the goal, and Hard part!! I wake up Every morning with Active Drug addiction in my mind, and need to take steps everyday to fight against it running my life. I was born with this disease and will Die with it, I only get to take actions on How I life my life with it. I do all the stuff I have outlined above , and my Life is FUCKING AMAZING!! Not perfect shit still happens, but I can handle it with out drugs and being High all the time ( because that is what this addicts wants to do, I Love being high. I just can no longer handle the pain and suffering to myself and the people around me that it causes.
You have your Big Boy Pants over your shoes??
Now just do the work and Pull the UP, you will be amazed at how well they Fit and Feel Soooooooooooooooooooo GOOD covering your Balls, and Ass!!

All is Well - ice

Dude, Please do not take this Wrong: BUT WHAT BACKWARD COUNTRY DO YOU LIVE IN???
It's not that is a backwards country really, it's just there's no opioid epidemic here. 99% of people abuse cocaine or its derivatives here.

It's not that is a backwards country really, it's just there's no opioid epidemic here. 99% of people abuse cocaine or its derivatives here.

Well I guess that is good?? But It is a Pharmaceutical drug? I am sure it can be ordered? I have never used it? It seems that it does need to be monitored, to be used properly? But From what I have read, you can get Clean, just cant stay? Subs are for a quick tapper, then OFF. Subs where not introduced for Long term maintenance for OUD "Opiate Use Disorder" !! I laugh my ass off as I write that!! I am old enough to see the Total BS and hypocritical nature of Drug laws in the world!! When it was Just people of color and poor people ..... They where All Bad people and called JUNKIES!!! They needed to go to JAIL to keep everyone SAFE??? Now that they are middle class or rich White people, they have a Disorder, and are Sick and need Treatment,? God forbid the we put them in Jail ????

I laid out what has and does work for me. Good luck! But there is No Easier softer way!! You need to do the work, and do it everyday. Its hard in the beginning, but gets much easier the longer you do it. The results are amazing, to Be an alcoholic,and drug addict and be clean and sober is one hell of a ride

No bupe, no methadone, no naltrexone in my country :/
What about codeine pills or poppy seeds for tapering your tolerance down or for making withdrawal symptoms easier? Pregabalin,catapres,avanza/seroquel/
zyprexa can help ease wd symptoms.
I'm sure there's a few otherones but other ppl will have to chime in on that.
magnesium supplements might also help along with fenugreek leaf(testosterone booster). apparently testosterone can help wd symptoms.
Exercise,meditation,weed but not alcohol.or try getting bupe or done off the darknet if that's cheaper.

Loperamide works very well for keeping morphine withdrawal in check.

You could taper down on Loperamide from there.
I have read about people doing that.

I do not see anything that a “rehab” actually does to help.
Waste of money in my opinion.

I wish that I could just get through the withdrawal and be a normal person again but I suffer with chronic pain.
Chronic pain does force you to use the pain medication as prescribed or very Close to as prescribed.
Due to the “opiate epidemic” hysteria most chronic pain patients are not prescribed enough pain medication and have to stretch it which means disabled.

Do you think you could have a chronic pain condition?

I really do not think there is any “opiate replacement “ drug.
The suboxone is just a stronger opiate that does not give you any of the relief that morphine gives.
It seems people who move to those are just more stuck than ever.
Reading about people getting off of those sounds just as bad if not worse than morphine.
However, it does give one who is completely out of control a chance to catch their breath and get their life together.

I have always wondered if tapering down slowly would give your brain a chance to return to “normal”.
The brain actually builds new pathways when one uses opiates for an extended period of time.
so trying to go without them is like trying to not eat or breathe.
You can do it for awhile but is that considered clean”?
Just white knuckling it?

I did just white knuckle it for an entire year and my life did not improve. In fact, things got a lot worse.
I literally cannot think straight without morphine due to chronic pain.
I finally had to find a doctor who would write me a prescription and have to stick to that.
Otherwise I am just literally out of my mind with pain.

I think you really need to get to the root cause of this problem my friend.
Go deep and be honest with yourself.
You are so young and a life with opiates is shit.
If you can just get through it and return to normalcy, that would be best.
Try and just make it a year without and then see where you are.

What about codeine pills or poppy seeds for tapering your tolerance down or for making withdrawal symptoms easier? Pregabalin,catapres,avanza/seroquel/
magnesium supplements might also help along with fenugreek leaf(testosterone booster). apparently testosterone can help wd symptoms.
Exercise,meditation,weed but not alcohol.or try getting bupe or done off the darknet if that's cheaper.

hey I have inboxed you

Message me bro.
OK, I didnt know where to put this so if its in the. Wrong place please some mod change it. OK so Ive been.a Morphine addict for the better part of the last 8 years. I used to tons of crack aswell but it was too detrimental for my health so ive been clean for a month st least. With the morph I just cant seem to stop, I keep defending my use, that morphine isnt bad for my body, etc just pure bullshit. WHAT HAPPENED TODAY WAS JUST TOO MUCH, so i go to work high as fk, drank a couple beers and took some benzos. I HAD A FUCKING GOOD JOB AFTER MONTHS OF BEING A LEECH TO MY FATHER AND NOW I GOT FUCKING KICKED OUT CAUSE THE BABY NZN KEPT NODDING OUT AT WORK AND MY BOSS NOTICED AND TOLD ME TO LEAVE MY STUFF AND FUCKING GO HOME. SO NOW I HAVE NO JOB, IM 25,NO PROFESSION, IT WAS A GOOD JOB WHAT I HAD AND NOW IM IN THE SAME POSITION AS ALWAYS...
THE WORST PART IS IM WAITIN FOR MY DEALER TO SELL ME 100MG OF IMJECTABLE MORPHINE BECAUSE THE FUCKING KID CANT COPE WITH LIFE AND ITS STRUGGLES,HIS FUCKING ANSWER IS GETTING HIGH ALL THE TIME.... PLEASE GUYS I NEED SOME HELP.... I FEEL HOPELESS AND SAD 😔
NZN

Loperamide works very well for keeping morphine withdrawal in check.

You could taper down on Loperamide from there.
I have read about people doing that.

I do not see anything that a “rehab” actually does to help.
Waste of money in my opinion.

I wish that I could just get through the withdrawal and be a normal person again but I suffer with chronic pain.
Chronic pain does force you to use the pain medication as prescribed or very Close to as prescribed.
Due to the “opiate epidemic” hysteria most chronic pain patients are not prescribed enough pain medication and have to stretch it which means disabled.

Do you think you could have a chronic pain condition?

I really do not think there is any “opiate replacement “ drug.
The suboxone is just a stronger opiate that does not give you any of the relief that morphine gives.
It seems people who move to those are just more stuck than ever.
Reading about people getting off of those sounds just as bad if not worse than morphine.
However, it does give one who is completely out of control a chance to catch their breath and get their life together.

I have always wondered if tapering down slowly would give your brain a chance to return to “normal”.
The brain actually builds new pathways when one uses opiates for an extended period of time.
so trying to go without them is like trying to not eat or breathe.
You can do it for awhile but is that considered clean”?
Just white knuckling it?

I did just white knuckle it for an entire year and my life did not improve. In fact, things got a lot worse.
I literally cannot think straight without morphine due to chronic pain.
I finally had to find a doctor who would write me a prescription and have to stick to that.
Otherwise I am just literally out of my mind with pain.

I think you really need to get to the root cause of this problem my friend.
Go deep and be honest with yourself.
You are so young and a life with opiates is shit.
If you can just get through it and return to normalcy, that would be best.
Try and just make it a year without and then see where you are.
Omg, thanks for ur words. u actually nailed errthing. I've already tried rehab, 3 times didn't work. For it to work u hsve to want to be get clean and stay clean. And I was effing kidnapped everytime, I still wanted to get high(I was a stupid 20-22 yo kid tho so yeah) Always got high less than a week after I left rehab all 3 times. There's no suboxone or methadone in my. Country so that is all of the list and I share the same thoughts about it like u, there is no replacement drug is just another addiction. Well yeah, I do have a chronic pain condition, it happened during my first stint in rehab. I was sleeping on a really bad mattress it was thinner than a cheese from a mcdonalds burger. My back hurt all the time those 9 months I stayed there, I thought It would just dissappear when I left rehab but... No I went to a chiropractor and guess what. I have a moderate case of. Scoliosis now and have had for the past 5 years. My morphine addiction got really bad during this time, I started using more morphine and bigger doses to deal with the pain. Although It has decreased over time, the pain is Still.there all the time, I think i need a good 30-50session with a chiropractor and the pain would be bearable. I'm seriously done with this lifestyle, I'm not getting anywhere in life, I've fucked so many people over for drugs, sold my. Laptop, my dj equipment, good clothes, my gold chain, etc for more fucking morphine for just one more hit. At this rate I'm gonna end up homeless, I can't sustain this unsustainable life Anymore.Im tires of being with constant fear of wds, I'm tired of constantly getting fired of jobs for stupid shit while high. Thank you for those words PO, you really made me get it all out. At least a lot of it. Today I did my last shot, f this immastay clean now for good, one day at a time, im25years old turning 26thisyear. I have a whole life ahead and don't wanna be a junkie anymoew
I'VE BEENA DOPE FIEND For the past 10 years, the partyzbeenoverlong ago. ITS been just pure misery the past 2 years doing crack and shooting up. I want something better for my life, I'm a very hardworking, intelligent, clever, handsome boy. I can have anything I want to, I just needa do one last sacrifice and do my best to stay clean. After that everything will just come with hard work and effort. Ty girl 😊

It sounds like you're truly ready to quit. I had to get to that point before I could. When I finally did quit, the only thing holding me back was the withdrawals, once I got past that I was gold. I started working out right away, trust me that this is the best thing you could do for yourself, at least 30 minutes of cardio exercise every single day will really help power through PAWS and restabilize your natural endorphin system, plus the endorphin release will mitigate a lot of the lingering minor withdrawal. During acute withdrawal you are not likely to have the energy for that so just focus on getting through.

As others mentioned, loperamide is an opioid that helps a lot with masking withdrawal, it doesn't cross the BBB so it's more of a physical thing. Dosing 30mg or more will help for like 36 hours, it takes a few hours to do anything though. It will also stop the diarrhea. Helps with restlessness, body malaise, etc. Quite a bit when the dose is right. It will produce its own dependence but you can take it for 5-7 days and be fine there. Don't know if you have it, it's the active chemical in Immodium, the brands might be different in your country. It really can help a lot.

I think you got this man, the crucial element is the true desire to move on. :)

Good Luck man!
You can do this!

You are way too young and have too much to live for. Things to do. People to see.

I am here if you need someone to talk to.
❤️🌹

You really do genuinely sound fed up. That's a good start.

Can't you see a doctor about the scoliosis and be (not entirely) up front that you need this medication, and wish for a slow release version to taper down while you get your back fixed.
It's Peru! Surely you can get morphine or similar otc, just no getting high.

Alternatively, cold turkey or use loperemide to taper with pregabalin.
You really do sound so tired at such a young age. You need to be proactive about this. Hell MOVE countries if you have to.

You really do genuinely sound fed up. That's a good start.

Can't you see a doctor about the scoliosis and be (not entirely) up front that you need this medication, and wish for a slow release version to taper down while you get your back fixed.
It's Peru! Surely you can get morphine or similar otc, just no getting high.

Alternatively, cold turkey or use loperemide to taper with pregabalin.
You really do sound so tired at such a young age. You need to be proactive about this. Hell MOVE countries if you have to.
Man I've been doing this shit for like 7 years, every day same shit cope score smoke fags clonazepam weed black out, roll at parties come back home shoot more morphine to sleep, wake up how do I get more. Morphine? OK sell. Some stuff get well go to sleep wake up watch TV for a few hours start getting sick how the fuck do I get more? But it's never enough. Fuck this shit, I'm sweating it out right now got some pentin and loperamide right now so it's not thst bad.
Good Luck man!
You can do this!

You are way too young and have too much to live for. Things to do. People to see.

I am here if you need someone to talk to.
🌹
Ty so. Much for everything 😍
It sounds like you're truly ready to quit. I had to get to that point before I could. When I finally did quit, the only thing holding me back was the withdrawals, once I got past that I was gold. I started working out right away, trust me that this is the best thing you could do for yourself, at least 30 minutes of cardio exercise every single day will really help power through PAWS and restabilize your natural endorphin system, plus the endorphin release will mitigate a lot of the lingering minor withdrawal. During acute withdrawal you are not likely to have the energy for that so just focus on getting through.

As others mentioned, loperamide is an opioid that helps a lot with masking withdrawal, it doesn't cross the BBB so it's more of a physical thing. Dosing 30mg or more will help for like 36 hours, it takes a few hours to do anything though. It will also stop the diarrhea. Helps with restlessness, body malaise, etc. Quite a bit when the dose is right. It will produce its own dependence but you can take it for 5-7 days and be fine there. Don't know if you have it, it's the active chemical in Immodium, the brands might be different in your country. It really can help a lot.

I think you got this man, the crucial element is the true desire to move on. :)
Yeah man I'm really fed up with all this shit, not getting anywhere in life, I could be a very successful person but I my brain is fucking hijacked by this poison. Can't function without it, I wanna be free. Ty for ur words I'll keep updates about all this right now one day at a time, gonna smoke a ciggy now xd

7 years is a while but not a super long habit compared to many. You're getting out young, well done!
Morphine and co. make a shitty, boring, uneventful life seem fine, and thats why the years tick by quickly.