Money Isn't Everything - NYC - Sept. 26th

ohhh by the way did anybody see that guy dressed up in a dress ?????? hehehhehe
smile.gif

------------------
~* 212.613.6179 *~
Rave/Club Flyer Distribution & Promotional Support ..24/7 Info Line!

I'm human...I judge...as do you...as does every other HUMAN on this planet. I will be the first person to admit that I'm not perfect, and I will be the first person to stand up and say just exactly what she thinks. Keeping my involvment with parties below ground has nothing to do with the fact that you really contradict yourself in almost every other post you make...nor does it allow me to be "better" than other people---what it DOES allow me to do, is see through masses of hype the truth, honey-if your ass can be found @ limelight and factory every weekend, you simply are not hardcore or jungle-proclaiming these things, and talking like ur hard n shit, is just completely admitting to pathological tendencies, lol...if i'm the only person to have observed long enough to notice this, than thats fine...i just happen to be madd bored tonight and enough so to speak about any/and/every-thing that gives me something to say. not being able to tolerate synthetic personalities happens to give me something to say.
have a nice night everyone =o)
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"
[This message has been edited by jerzeezfinest (edited 30 September 2001).]

Did I ever say I was Hardcore ???? Hmmmmmmmm no! I spin jungle(jump up), your point is????? (also tech house) ..Its called versivatle (sorry I can't spell for shit today,lol) .. Sorry to burst your burble......::::::: PoP::::::::: My attitude will change from a sweety to a bitch , and????????????????
------------------
~* 212.613.6179 *~
Rave/Club Flyer Distribution & Promotional Support ..24/7 Info Line!
[This message has been edited by princess lolita (edited 01 October 2001).]

heh, it's versatile, heh
biggrin.gif

------------------
Consistent reports from witnesses to the effect that people who acted as though they were in a kind of trance,were killing and eating their victims prompted authorities to examine the bodies of some of the victims, medical authorities in cuberland have concluded that in all cases...the killers are eating the flesh of the people they murder.

ladies, ladies, now must we fight?
the party was good. i met some BLrs...spiderman, droppie...some other people...um, i think.
and CUPS of water were 1$ which i didn't mind.
whens the next cheap party?
-jen
------------------
Um...wanna smoke?

Well, I'll admit there was some shade existing at the party and I noticed as we got on line. Despite comments made earlier, I don't agree that NY parties are "shade inevitable." The greater majority of the NY parties I've frequented would prove the opposite. But whatever.
I had a pretty decent time at this party. I mean, nothing too fantastic. Then again, I only paid $10. I was actually pretty happy in the house/techno room. Our people didn't even find the trance room until we were almost ready to leave. No one noticed it as we were getting our balls groped during the search. I was never a huge hardcore fan, but I wasn't dissatisfied.
Yes, I was at the meetup...standing there...looking around...hand on hip...sceaming, "BLUELIGHT!" That's right. I did scream it. And no one responded
frown.gif
. Ok, I'm over it.
Overall I had a good time. I hung out with my friends and met some people. And isn't that what it's all about? Should I give my shoutouts now? StonesKid, -spiderman-, Charl-e-J, droppie5--mad props. Somehow missed you, dj/princess lolita. But we all know how that goes. Til next time, kiddos.
~Erik
------------------
Embracing the goddess energy within yourselves will bring all of you to a new understanding and valuing of life. A vision that inspires you to live and love on planet Earth. Like a priceless jew-el buried in dark layers of soil and stone, earth radiates her brilliant beauty into the caverns of space and time. Perhaps you are aware of those who watch over your home and experience it as a place to visit and play with reality. You are becoming aware of yourself as a gamemaster.

Ctrl X-
October 5th at CbGb's
SASKI,HEARTWORM,ADAM CHAO,
and many others will be the
VIRUS RENEGADE .. end of the world room
featuring
dj,lou......VIRUS renegade,queens
AMOK.......virusreEGADE
FURY8...LIVE PA , virus renegade ..first show in n.y. since back from summer soundsystem tour
DJ RIPLEY.............opiat,nyc
DJNEVERMIND..........apppocalypse recordingz  ...queenz
NAKEDSLICE.............VIRUSRENEGADE....queenz/bluntington
DJ CHURCHSHOES....VIRUSRENEGADE..broklynBEATZ..broklyn/portland
ALI  +  ATOMATON....LIVE P.A....VIRUSRENEGADE ....queenz/broklyn
DJ  XLENE.....VIRUSRENEGADE .......QUEENZSASKI,HEARTWORM,ADAM CHAO,
and many others will be the
VIRUS RENEGADE .. end of the world room
featuring
dj,lou......VIRUS renegade,queens
AMOK.......virusreEGADE
FURY8...LIVE PA , virus renegade ..first show in n.y. since back from summer soundsystem tour
DJ RIPLEY.............opiat,nyc
DJNEVERMIND..........apppocalypse recordingz  ...queenz
NAKEDSLICE.............VIRUSRENEGADE....queenz/bluntington
DJ CHURCHSHOES....VIRUSRENEGADE..broklynBEATZ..broklyn/portland
ALI  +  ATOMATON....LIVE P.A....VIRUSRENEGADE ....queenz/broklyn
DJ  XLENE.....VIRUSRENEGADE .......QUEENZ
5 bux ,starts at 8;30ends round 4
------------------
*cassidy*
aim: xoxcassidyxox
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"