Money Isn't Everything - NYC - Sept. 26th

Speed is not really that big, they can only hold about 1,500 people, so that's not really that big,see? a nice meetup place would be that lounge on the 2nd or 3rd floor with the disco ball (i think it's level 2).
biggrin.gif

in the lounge with the disco ball? is that a confirmed meet up place? what's the hours? is there a certain side of the room you'd like to meet at?
god, i NEED a party now....is it wed yet?
-jen
------------------
crazy, i'm thinking, just knowing that the world is round, and here i'm dancing on the ground. am i right side up or upside down? is this real, or am i dreaming?

Is there a guaranteed discoball? Heh cuz I remember a meetup at the key that got fucked over cuz it was "at the fan in the jungle room" but there was no fan!
The meetup should prolly just be something like a side of a room, or the bottom of a set of stairs (you know...somethin that will always be there). But I don't know Club Speed so I can't throw out anymore than that.
------------------
The only real drug problem is scorin real good drugs -- aim: Diskchucker

well, i just got a job and now i can't go cause i have to work thrusday morning
frown.gif
, but i'm looking for something to do on friday night cause that's when i get paid, heeeeeeeey, lol, i guess i have to go to a club cause there are no parties in the city friday night. exit's closed right? does anyone know how Sound factory is? or how about some new shit called "the world"???
oh yea, the disco ball is always there. heh, and then you walk in, make a left, and then there's a room like in the back.
------------------
i don't know why i did it, i don't know why i enjoyed it, and i don't know why i'll do it again.

NoneSoVile--we're working on it
Gander at the above few posts.
wink.gif

~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

in the 3rd floor room(jungle room), theres a little room behind where the DJ is at w/ some couches..
How about the meetup at 12:00 & 2:00 ?

Aight, the room behind the DJ's booth in the jungle room at twelve and two then...
I'll be wearin':
black sleeveless shirt
Backpack
reflective arm bands
dark olive green UFO's
And rocking RED photons
------------------
[This message has been edited by -spiderman- (edited 25 September 2001).]

I gotta check and see if my sig works, so I'll bump this in the process
smile.gif

------------------
tn.php
[This message has been edited by -spiderman- (edited 24 September 2001).]

FUCK FUCK FUCK i need a party!!! now only two more days! yay... see u all there
------------------
I gaurantee you'll get fucked up... even if you dont want to.

i'm goin haven't been out in a while so i'm gonna make this one count. and this time i'm gonna finally meet a damn bluelighter i've yet to do that...peace
------------------
If knowledge is the key than just show me the lock.....

Somebody start screaming BLUELIGHT if you got to..I'll even get BLUE glowsticks if I got to (and I hate glowsticks)

hi kiddies. 2 more days i can't wait.
hmm...alright now, i'm going to be looking for a chick with blue glowsticks ms. lolita missy...
3rd floor (jungle room) in the little room with couches behind the dj booth. at 12am and 2am. good job.
not too sure what i'll be wearing yet, but i'm sure i'll be hot. so just look for the hot girl (yes, contrary to popular belief i AM a girl) screaming BLUELIGHT. i've done it before, i'll do it again.
see you there.
-jen
------------------
Um...wanna smoke?

Oh yeah, I'll be rockin some RED PHOTONS...I don't think many people got red, so I should be the only one
smile.gif
If at the time/place I don't see bluelighters, I'll bust em out.
------------------

As always ill be hanging with Spiderman and Droppie, and Gray, so along with Spidey's red photons, ill have blue ones, and probably gonna be all junglist looking. See everyone there.

So, yeah. For identification purposes only I shall tell you what I will be wearing.
wink.gif

Black and white. That's right, this kandy kid at heart will be wearing NO color.
Caffeine shirt, KikWear pants, Addidas visor. A walking billboard, if you will.
~Erik
------------------
Wake your mind up. Clear your eyes up. Move and rise up before your times up. Clock is ticking. You're caught slippin'. Stop to realize. Look and listen.

I GOT AN IDEA
WHY DONT YOU ALL ME IN THE MAIN ROOM(GROUND LEVEL) FROM 11-12
IMMA BE PLAYIN AND I WANNA SEE ALL YOUR ASSES MOVIN!!!!!
AND DONT FORGET TO SAY WHATS UP SO I KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!
MUCH LOVE TO YA
------------------
Keep your love and Dont stop movin