• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing mushrooms with Oxycodone (feat. The Great Shroom Spirit Debate)

Psychonauts tend to be drawn to opiates for some reason, myself included. I believe it was SKL who started a topic investigating this some time ago.
I have never felt it necessary to add much to a psychedelic experience except cannabis, and I have never used a psychedelic and an opiate/opioid directly together, but I dont see anything inherently bad about it so long as you keep the doses in check.

:) im high

i observe that when your under the influence of mushrooms it can be very scary at times because your really seeing things at a fundamental level. your seeing yourself and everything around you at its very essence.

i can see why one would go ahaid and say that there is a "mushroom spirit" ( or whatever you want to call it) because they want to believe that some higher being is directing their trips and has control of the completely out-of-control wild insane ride they are going through. they put their beliefs in a higher power so they that can prey for a good trip.

its easy to let go and say there is a spirit or being controlling the trip, but i believe that in reality its just YOU and only you and your thoughts present.

no higher beings, just you and your mind fucked up on drugs.

You can never know what perspective and emotions another human being has. Saying "someone who hasn't done shrooms hasn't experienced this or that facet of life" is arrogant and disrespectiful.

I get what your saying but I sincerely doubt that most people who havent done mushrooms have walked inside there own consciousness. felt the precenses of memories as if they were people, or known what its like to completely lose the perception of there own self.

This debate is beginning to loop. Can anyone please step outside what's already been said?

------------------

Here, I'll throw in a question that should filter the discussion a little bit, more directed towards the boat Mjall's on. Is there such thing as information outside of oneself?