• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Mixing mushrooms with Oxycodone (feat. The Great Shroom Spirit Debate)

Mushrooms are a sacred expression of Gaia's love. Try not to embarrass yourself in the presence of this ancient and revered teacher by munching soul-numbing pharmaceuticals.

The mushroom is perfect and complete on its own. Give yourself to it, you might learn something.

I take mushrooms a lot and I can vouch for this combination. BIG thumbs up, I find that it does not take ANY aspect of insight or anything from the mushroom trip.

I always make sure I have hydrocodone/oxy's on me before I go on a trip, going to that warm place on a mushroom trip makes it easier to accept what is happening.

I do agree that mushrooms are great by themselves, but I do firmly believe opiates increase and do not take any aspect away.

Opiates are half-natural in a sense and this doesn't interfere with the entity that you feel on mushrooms.

my favorite combo :)

mushrooms arent a fucking entity. there is no fucking entity they arent alive there is no sacredness and your not all wise and shit after you trip. it is a drug and its fucking with your perceptions and shit. You didnt learn shit.

if anything itmade you a lunatic

^Wow clever. Oddly, mushrooms are alive. Thats how they, you know, grow an shit....:\ Also, mybe learn to respect what other peoples opinions are- you say, very definteively, "your not all wise and shit after you trip"- are you not, youself, acting "all wise and shit"?

Also- who are you talking to? :)

mushrooms arent a fucking entity. there is no fucking entity they arent alive there is no sacredness and your not all wise and shit after you trip. it is a drug and its fucking with your perceptions and shit. You didnt learn shit.

if anything itmade you a lunatic

Mushrooms are different every time you trip and if you think a certain way mushrooms will amplify it. If you choose to be negative, just like that then it will seem true to yourself. You have your opinion but I have taken shrooms for spiritual purposes only and there is a great deal of knowledge to gain. shrooms have also been here since the beginning of time not a synthesized chemical in a lab. Who knows, but that kind of thinking will get you nowhere in your journey for knowledge.

Mushrooms have much to teach but only to those who are willing to learn.

Ignorant, self-centered egoists rarely benefit from the wisdom of mushrooms (or at least they require a change of attitude before they do).

I agree with charlie on this one. save em for the comedown. I don't know about the "mushrooms having spirits" thing and i don't think you'll upset any "gods" or anything doin oxys with your mushys but you do want to get the most you can out of your trip. even for the comedown i would much rather prefer some benzos. but to each his own

since the beginning of time

Exactly. It wasn't a 'big bang', it was a big mushroom growing (still is). The universe is a mushroom.

there's nothing wrong/"wrong" with mixing op8's with psychedelics...believe you me, "they" don't give a shit. What you want to do is do the OCs after you peak and when the annoying pointless electric hands feeling kicks in.

Mushrooms have much to teach but only to those who are willing to learn.

Ignorant, self-centered egoists rarely benefit from the wisdom of mushrooms (or at least they require a change of attitude before they do).

its just funny when people who have supposedly learned from the mushroom god angel teacher knowledge giver mushrooms think they are better than everyone because they tripped a few times.

its just funny when people who have supposedly learned from the mushroom god angel teacher knowledge giver mushrooms think they are better than everyone because they tripped a few times.

agreed, although you can make the argument that those who havent tripped on mushrooms have missed out on some interesting facets of life compared to those who have

true. but i have experienced mushrooms many times and yes its interesting and your perceptions and emotions are going off the wall but i know its just a drug. one of my trips i freaked out and started praying, and im not even religious. sure AT THE TIME i thought there was some Higher bring there or whatever, but afterwords i realised it was JUST ANOTHER DRUG no gods or spirits or anything like that.

afterwords i realised it was JUST ANOTHER DRUG

Afterwards you convinced yourself it was just a drug because it's easier to live that way. Not having to question your beliefs about life and reality. And hey, it's fine. If you want to live with your eyes closed I'm ok with that.

you sound like a christian catholic school girl. just because i dont believe in exactly what you believe ( lunatic stuff ) that doesnt mean i dont question life and reality. just keep on eating your mushrooms and oh DONT DISPLEASE THE MUSHROOM GOD!! or he will smite you down

Calm down, don't have a fit. I was just having an observation.

DONT DISPLEASE THE MUSHROOM GOD!! or he will smite you down

Amen.

Annoy The Great Sacred Mushroom Father at your peril. Otherwise he will take you on in a knock-down-drag-out-and-stab.

All hail the sacred shroom father who gave birth to us all through his asshole.

agreed, although you can make the argument that those who havent tripped on mushrooms have missed out on some interesting facets of life compared to those who have

You can never know what perspective and emotions another human being has. Saying "someone who hasn't done shrooms hasn't experienced this or that facet of life" is arrogant and disrespectiful.

Someone who hasn't done shrooms can't know what it's like to do shrooms.

I can see how you're thinking charlie, it's all just chemicals reacticing- just math and patterns that fuck with your head. But when you look at the lessons that are "learned" from psychedelic trips, they aren't off the wall at all. They are almost always very simple, fundamental values that honestly most people ought to be in touch with. Things like love for all life, nonviolence, the chaotic nature of the universe, and the power of intention and perception.

Yeah the "mushroom spirit" concepts are a bit fringe, but who are you to shoot other people down for what they believe in? Are they fucking shit up for you by doing so? No. So just be respectful dude.