• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Missing MXE

It feels nostalgic to look back at those times when I was first using methoxetamine.. I remember doing my first dose at a friends place, coming home hours later still wonky. I remember being little worried if the effects wouldn't go away. I remember ordering my first 500mg bag which lasted for a long time. Starting with low doses, every time being different adventure into your mind. Vivid recall of past memories. The first HOLE. The concept of dying, letting go and accepting to die. This was before I had tried any other dissociative.. MXE was my first disso and thereby my first love. It was just weird at first. Robotic. Music didn't sound too good, not enhanced, just weird and distant, off-sync. Every time it was better than before. There was no hangover, just a great afterglow every time. Life was good, I had found this magical place I could go whenever I wanted. Still many years later I find myself reading about methoxetamine and writing this stuff. I don't know, somehow I think the most magical M-holes blew LSD or any other psychedelic out of the window by how introspective and significant they were. I doubt I would've ever posted so much on bluelight if it wasn't for MXE. Hell, check out my avatar.

However, MXE was the first drug to ever teach me that there was a thing called addiction. That thing every one of us are so naive to think they would be immune against at first. I never went hardcore though, maybe sometimes 4-5 days in a row and only at nights. But that was too much and I had to let it go, but what a ride it was. MXE showed me how good things are in my life, how I shouldn't take anything for granted. After a few grams, the magic was gone and it became just a hedonistic habit.

One day we'll meet again, my friend.

It does seem like mxe is targeted specifically. It gas amazing potential for mental/spiritual evolution and learning

I prefer MXE to Ketamine, personally. You can still find MXE on darknet. It's sad that MXE is still legal in the US but it's unavailable. PM me if you want to know how to setup Tor and browse DarkNet..

I don't get that either. If it's legal why doesn't someone open a lab and start making it? Just the demand from US states where it's still legal is huge? Surely you'd make a lot of money?

I prefer MXE to Ketamine, personally. You can still find MXE on darknet. It's sad that MXE is still legal in the US but it's unavailable. PM me if you want to know how to setup Tor and browse DarkNet..

I think they are both two of my favourite drugs but for different purposes. I find recreationally I prefer the hole from S+ ketamine, it's more fun and memorable. For me I don't tend to venture for the hole deliberately with MXE, I use small 20-30mg lines and enjoy it's therapeutic headspace while occasionally falling into the hole. MXE is very hard to find at the moment in Europe.

I don't get that either. If it's legal why doesn't someone open a lab and start making it? Just the demand from US states where it's still legal is huge? Surely you'd make a lot of money?

Easier said than done. I'd elaborate, if this didn't stray so close to source discussion...

Food has an enormous impact on mxe experiences

Last edited:
C`mon sure there must be those chemists that realise the potentail of this compound and will start a new revolution,i think maybe because it were legal at one time that those who were into illegals frowned upon it because of its status,now it`s illegal,surely it would be a goer,suddenly those who look for thrills for the sake of being rebelious would have a real good craic at this.

The greedy fuckers could make a mint,especially seeing as nearly all the street drugs i`ve tested over the years seemed to have reduced in quality substantially.

Food yes, and all other factors impact the experience. I could start talking about spirits right now, but just read my book if you would like to know more.

MXE was pure dissociative magic in the likes of ketamine, but a deeper and more psychedelic experience for myself. Not to mention a more potent and longer-lasting arylcyclohexylamine than K.

It worked miracles for me in lower/more functional doses; the perfect antidepressant, anxiolytic, and non-opioid maintenance compound IMO. Higher-doses were very euphoric, spiritual, and mystical/psuedo-religious experiences. It captured a perfect strangeness that only certain dissociative can provide. The antidepressant effects were long-lasting and the anti-addictive effect it had on opioid dependency was as well. It substituted its own warmth for the full-agonist warmth of heroin/opioids. It also eased opi withdrawals majorly; acute and PAWs.

Although, easily abused it did nothing but improve my outlook on life.

I'm certainly gonna try some new dissociatives out for some or all of these qualities. I have my sights on 3-MeO-PCP, Diphenidine, 2-Oxo-PCE, and Methoxphenidine.

Regardless of how bleak things may seem now in regards to MXE, I have no doubt that it will come back more plentiful then ever. As people have already pointed out, there is a strong demand for it and it is still legal in the United States. And there are private vendors still carrying it that seem to have a constant supply showing no signs of running out any time soon.

Apparently none of those come close,i`ve tried 3-meo-pcp and can say it`s not the same,quite manic in that you do not recognise the psychosis it produces,you feel normal in a way,better than normal...Deluded.The others seem to be lacking in magic,a bit like Methylone is to MDMA.

The legal highs in the UK at the moment are the shittiest they have ever been,they are ghastly and empty in value,chemical fakery that brinks on poison.

The days of having anything good on the clearnet are zero and harm reduction is at the highest risk it`s ever been at.

i prefer 3-meo-pcp, the mania is great, makes you feel like the king of whatever

kinda how some ppl describe coke

I find myself eating my words previously spoken in this thread. My vendor has recently announced that with the ban of MXE and 5-mapb in China, he will soon no longer be able to provide either of these compounds :( Surely someone is working on this.

There are a few labs that cook MXE in Europe. Suprem MXE quality btw.

Words from my dealer.

^your dealer is a credible source to get your information?

No MXE beings de in Europe the stuff here was synth'd in China and only further washed here I believe for purity. Been nothing since the ban :(

A message for those who are missing:
Center your Source. Tune your Force.
Embody the empowerment of love and (com)passion- Connect within to that which is without- witness how the dissolution of the illusion of duality affects the qualia of subjective reality.
Silence your phone. Amplify the tone. Unify your stations, harmonize the oscillations.
Store your information in compartmentalizations. Map your channels. Find your flow...or be still if you need to chill. Accept the natural ebbs and flows.
Synchronize your phase. Do not fight what can’t be changed. Everything else is up for game.

A message for those who are missing:
Center your Source. Tune your Force.
Embody the empowerment of love and (com)passion- Connect within to that which is without- witness how the dissolution of the illusion of duality affects the qualia of subjective reality.
Silence your phone. Amplify the tone. Unify your stations, harmonize the oscillations.
Store your information in compartmentalizations. Map your channels. Find your flow...or be still if you need to chill. Accept the natural ebbs and flows.
Synchronize your phase. Do not fight what can’t be changed. Everything else is up for game.

i didn't even finish reading, just the title -

the message was left sorry if ya'll crave the call .

btw its beginning to look a lot like christmas