View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Missing MXE

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
Man i can`t believe just how much i miss MXE,for me that was the best drug ever...And trust me ive had a hella lot of em.

It was strange because i would buy myself grams and grams of the stuff,realise i was getting out of control then flush the lot,to then realise a day later "what have i done?" I had even been through my bin bag fishing through the crap to get the bag that i had thrown in there only hours earlier.

Nothing compared to plugging that stuff,absolutely nothing,the 3-meo-stuff is too much like PCP,whereas i believed that MXE was a better version of Ketamine,i mean i loved my Ketamine when you could get it as easy as buying a pack of smokes.

But suppose the moral of the story is that as lovely as they are they are very addictive,if nothing compares then how can it not be...Oh how i wish i could turn the clock back and suck it back out the sink:(

Ive even IVed smack and crack and the rush does not compare,that all encompassing rush that took you to the edge of the known universe and back in the blink of an eye is something to behold,men get a buzz just by going out into space,imagine being propelled through it at the speed of light and seeing all creation come and go.

I've been liking it less and less lately, took a good bit last sunday at a show and didn't feel it til the next day. Super fucked up in AM class monday and still kinda feeling it now Mr Krabs.... Can't mix anything with it personally either, LSD becomes too intense, alcohol too spinny, and weed too anxious. It is fun to take a little bit and play video games tho, i feel like i'm in the game. I could see how it might be habit forming at small doses haha

MXE is a tool to explore your internal world.

Just lay down at night, lights off, some chamanic music, and enjoy the ride.

yeah in the end nothing really compares. comparing 3meo to mxe is like comparing mexican brick weed to chronic- no comparison. if nobody else is willing i will go back to college and study synthetic chemistry just so mxe's goodwill can be bestowed upon the universe once again.

Yeah I miss it too. Ketamine is fun but seems like it lacks something compared to MXE..

if nobody else is willing i will go back to college and study synthetic chemistry just so mxe's goodwill can be bestowed upon the universe once again.

I introduced a friend to MXE last week and said 'savor the flavor man because it is your first and last taste', and his response was pretty much the same thing.

This is exactly what i mean,MXE was and IS the drug man,it is the pinacle of drug evolution.

I miss it too I can't find it anywhere anymore... I loved it I loved how it would make me question everything like I would be in my room but I would say to myself shit like "This is my room but this is not my room.. Or maybe it is.." Lmao

im still missing Mr. Mex too. Nobody see him or hear something about him ?

To the best of my knowledge MXE is still plentiful...I'm in the US though. Just found my long lost stash in an old toaster.

This is exactly what i mean,MXE was and IS the drug man,it is the pinacle of drug evolution.
I'm glad someone else has said this because I make an argument in my book that it is a true evolution in this class of drugs. I quote myself:
"Dissociated consciousness research really took off with the spread of ketamine, but that was more than a generation ago. A strong case can be made for MXE as a truly next-generation dissociative.
MXE allows deeper exploration than ketamine because of increased duration and potency (3-5x). A most notable difference between the two is that ketamine possesses more sedative properties while MXE possesses more energetic properties. This is beneficial for many applications.
The mindset of ketamine is more of a foggy dream compared to MXE’s sharper, intentionally-driven lucid quality. Ketamine will always be great for wandering the halls of the mind, spontaneously imagining and making abstract connections, but it is not focused enough for the purpose of bringing information from the ‘cloud’ into reality. I'm not saying no one has written a book about ketamine experiences (in fact many people have!), but generally speaking ketamine tends to keep the dreams relegated to the dream world. I’m not saying it is easy or advisable to try creating anything outside one’s thoughts while in an M-hole, but afterwards, in that period of lucid stimulation, there is a window of opportunity to crystallize visions while still fresh in memory. I think of it as a world-bridging tool. I’m also not saying entire works of art can or should be created entirely under the influence, but viable seeds can be planted to be cultivated later with care.
Someone once called MXE ‘philosopher’s heroin’. I see what the person meant, but I liken the term closer to ketamine which does share a common trait with heroin in the sense that it can marginalize the ability of an entire group of dreamers and thinkers to participate in the righteous manifestation of a new and better world so often spoken of by them. MXE reignites the fire of creation, especially in those dreamers and thinkers that had been previously ensnared by heroin or ketamine dependencies."

Interesting how different tastes in drugs are. I found MXE to be a relatively unpleasant drug especially compared to Ketamine. The come-up was always too edgy for me and the ride after that not worth it.
And yes, I had legit MXE at the peak of its popularity before all the other arylcyclohexylamines were dished out.

Vortech, thanks for the post man.

I loathe every milligram of MXE that got flushed down the tiolet.

Definitely will have a read,hope your doing well man,take care of yourself Vortech.

Also isn`t it a strange reversal of things that when it was legal in the UK we were awash with it,and it was very good product,now it`s illegal,China has now put it on the banned list and the only few places left are in the states,it`s banned accross europe full stop.

So very soon it will be extinct,there doen`t seem to be anyone who wants to produce this chem again,such a shame.You would think that with all the bright sparks out there that someone would have come up with something even better by now.But maybe we are coming to the end of an era,a time when we have run out of chemical compositions that have mind blowing effects in humans.

Last edited: