• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Missing MXE

Oh how i lament for Methoxetamine it was the light in the darkness,it were the tonic for the soul that saw me through times of such adversity,it gave me unbelievable strength,physically,mentally and spiritually.

To me this was SOMA,it was the medicine to alleviate the pain of living and to bring much needed joy to my soul.I desperately search for it,the more i do the worse it gets,i should have stockpiled when i had the chance but part of me really didn`t believe that it would disapear off of the face of the earth. Obviously some is still out there but so far out of my reach.If you are someone like me you will realise just how much this chemical means.

Did some of my stash last night, ~65mg. Very cathartic, helped me realize I'm at a point in my life where everything isn't so bad, that the future is bright, and that I shouldn't worry so much about stuff.

It sucks that MXE will soon be off the grid for an indefinite period. I too hope someone will produce it in quantity and there will be a black market for it, but what can ya do...

And either way, with the level of which some of us have fixated on this drug, perhaps it's best if it left us for a while. I'd probably finish my stash off in a few months if I knew I wouldn't have to worry about it being the last stuff I'd ever obtain.

Last edited:
Man i can`t believe just how much i miss MXE,for me that was the best drug ever...And trust me ive had a hella lot of em.

It was strange because i would buy myself grams and grams of the stuff,realise i was getting out of control then flush the lot,to then realise a day later "what have i done?" I had even been through my bin bag fishing through the crap to get the bag that i had thrown in there only hours earlier.

Nothing compared to plugging that stuff,absolutely nothing,the 3-meo-stuff is too much like PCP,whereas i believed that MXE was a better version of Ketamine,i mean i loved my Ketamine when you could get it as easy as buying a pack of smokes.

But suppose the moral of the story is that as lovely as they are they are very addictive,if nothing compares then how can it not be...Oh how i wish i could turn the clock back and suck it back out the sink:(

Ive even IVed smack and crack and the rush does not compare,that all encompassing rush that took you to the edge of the known universe and back in the blink of an eye is something to behold,men get a buzz just by going out into space,imagine being propelled through it at the speed of light and seeing all creation come and go.

Yeah I've tried pretty much everything too. Only smoked H but IV'd coke and done all the other suspects LSD, meth, 4-MMC. Nothing compares to the fun I had with ketamine. MXE to me was more spiritual & very theraputic, but the holes from ketamine were more fun. I found MXE to be a fair bit more unpredictable at high doses and generally stuck to therapeutic dosing and watching a movie with it. Few times I hit the M-hole by accident some were definitely fun.

It's a shame these drugs are illegal there's massive benefit to be had from each of them. Going from what I've read online there is a bit of a worldwide shortage of MXE since the Chinese ban.

Care to explain? (I presume you find it a worthwhile disso?)

It's underrated for sure, though ephenidine is far superior and the best current MXE alternative along with K.

Still don't understand why 3-MeO-PCE hasn't resurfaced yet...

MXP,Ephenidine and diphenidine are all crap in comparison,they have absolutely nothing on MXE or KET.

Hmm. I'd love to disagree. Ephenidine gives MXE/K a good run for their money imo. Doesn't seem near as phsyically safe as MXE or have as many viable ROA's, so that's definitely a con, though every bit as compulsive.

Diphenidine is underrated for sure, it's just the higher doses suck.

MXP is shit I'll give you that.

3-MeO-PCP is meh. DXM is far better as far as I'm concerned.

As long as your pockets are deep, K will always be available.

Last edited:
Ephenidine is up there, definitely. My one trial reached a transcendant peak for sure.
3-meo-PCP also shows great potential.
But good MXE is still I think, because of its versatiity, the tops.
K leaves an element to be desired.

did not read except title.. but missing mxe yeah... the adapting evolution i underwent because of it leaves me not that missing.. paradoxical or neutrality as usual :)

edit: donde nothing lasts but nothing is lost

Last edited:
Tis not lost as i understand you for it resides in your neural pathways,your being,but as with everhting it fades and needs igniting once in a while to recconect with it.Materially i hope it is not lost,for it would be a tradgedy if it were.

ahh,
the amount of times i had the money to stock up on a load of it for next to nothing,
i can still get it off the same guy just so much more expensive now the last 6 months!

I was very close to getting some MXP to give it a go, but after reading this I wont,
Maybe some ephenidine!

Hmm. I'd love to disagree. Ephenidine gives MXE/K a good run for their money imo. Doesn't seem near as phsyically safe as MXE or have as many viable ROA's, so that's definitely a con, though every bit as compulsive.

Gives a good run for their money but doesn't feel as safe yet you argue it is every bit as compulsive. That alone makes it nowhere near as good then doesn't it?

What amazes me is just how impacting MXE was on its users. Most everyone in the RC community is pining over MXE right now, mourning the loss of a cherished friend and ally.

I prefer MXE to Ketamine, personally. You can still find MXE on darknet. It's sad that MXE is still legal in the US but it's unavailable. PM me if you want to know how to setup Tor and browse DarkNet..

3-MeO-PCP is meh.

I'd hardlt call it 'meh'!

Elaborating a little... diphenidine has perhaps pooerer PK than MXE, but more sedate and complex effects. It seems to have a nice headpace just like K, just less susceptibility to "hole".

Gives a good run for their money but doesn't feel as safe yet you argue it is every bit as compulsive. That alone makes it nowhere near as good then doesn't it?

I just meant in terms of the quality of the mind-altering effects. It's not like we've ever seen any other dissociatve with a safety profile like MXE though, even consistent K use is going to shred you bladder pretty quickly.

I think 3-MeO can be very therapeutic, but not very recreational which is what I look for first and foremost in a dissociative.

The way I feel about MXE missing for a few......................Absence only makes the heart grow fonder. There is no fucking WAY that a Compound - That has made THIS LARGE of an impact on the entire Drug, Rave, Party, Music Scene ALL ACROSS THE WORLD is just going to disappear........It may be gone for now - but the FACT that it IS gone, that it's been scene as an Evil Tool of Rebellion and Re-Thinking the Human Species as a whole - 3-MeO-2-Oxo-PCE 's mark has been MADE in the History of Psychedelia.

Those of us who experienced get to tell the young disco heads about "the good ole' days of MXE" when you buy 5 Grams of the best MXE ever for ...... If not only China, but also
the US decided that this Compound NEEDED to be put on a Schedule 1 List, if these, 2 of the Largest Governments in the World, felt the need to put a " Halt " to the PROGRESS of MXE on Re-Forming and Helping those who are in Desperate need of it - taking money from big Pharma for Anti-Depressants - Obviously a lot of this is speculation - but what took until NOW for China and the US to ACTUALLY do something? Who the fuck knows........but I like to think because the one aspect on MXE that I LOVED THE MOST - FUCK YOU BIG GOVERNMENT, I WILL LIVE MY LIFE HOW I CHOOSE, I OWN MY BRAIN AND MY BODY AND I WILL RE-WIRE IT TO GET RID OF YOUR WORTHLESS BULLSHIT BRAINWASHING FROM THE DAY OF MY BIRTH.

I would say out of damn near every drug class PRE-MXE coming out - Ketamine / Dissociatives probably weren't even in the top 5 for Party / Rave / Spiritual Enlightenment / Self Discovery..............Dissociatives were NEVER the cool Drug on the block. I always got made fun of when I would tell people to drink Robitussin - Until I got them to go on an Adventure with me. Dissociatives are AMAZING Anti-Depressants, Fun as Fuck to do, good for the body, mind, and soul, as far as I'm concerned. Never looking at Yourself from that Outsiders Perspective that Dissociatives and MXE ESPECIALLY gives you is Something important enough that I think every person should experience some form of Tripping, or Psychedelic Experience in their Life.

People on this board who have read my Posts over the past 5 years and may remember me - Sure I may be a little sad that miss mexxy is going away for a few - but I Guarantee You, there is NO WAY that a Drug that made 17 Big and Dandy Threads in 5 Years, and that was as Pure, Potent, and Available as MXE - NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER EXISTED, NOT SINCE THE HEIGHT ASHBURY DAYS! We were ALL part of something SPECIAL, even if it DOESN'T make a Return. We still have MASSIVE entertaining, enlightening, and beautiful experiences to share with others to brighten their day.

And there's always some fire 3-MeO...... ; )