• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Microdosing for chronic pain

@AutoTripper - Hey man much appreciated, I feel I have come across that before but it was a good refresher.

Honestly I fit the bill perfectly and after reading do feel my cannabis use affects my condition. For instance, hot showers are my life saver which appears to be the hallmark of this condition.

Where I differ however is that I experienced many of these issues long before cannabis use as a child, it’s just gotten worse since then. Also the condition doesn’t really get worse with increased use and is often a result of times when I’m running low or using inferior quality product. Using better or more cannabis helps instead of hurts like they suggest in the article.

After reading on it I believe it may have some impact as well but still believe diet is the biggest factor for me. If I eat poorly (for my personal diet) then I will be subject to the consequences.

-GC

@AutoTripper - Hey man much appreciated, I feel I have come across that before but it was a good refresher.

Honestly I fit the bill perfectly and after reading do feel my cannabis use affects my condition. For instance, hot showers are my life saver which appears to be the hallmark of this condition.

Where I differ however is that I experienced many of these issues long before cannabis use as a child, it’s just gotten worse since then. Also the condition doesn’t really get worse with increased use and is often a result of times when I’m running low or using inferior quality product. Using better or more cannabis helps instead of hurts like they suggest in the article.

After reading on it I believe it may have some impact as well but still believe diet is the biggest factor for me. If I eat poorly (for my personal diet) then I will be subject to the consequences.

-GC
Hey man, no worries. Very interesting to hear that you are already aware of some similarities and potential interelations.

And I can more easily relate to you feeling that more, and better qualiry cannabis, helps to keep things stable. That is the pattern and effect I would hope to see, and like to expect with "medical" cannabis after all.

I mean, it is such a powerhouse of compounds which cover just about every condition right? It's as if it is saying- Yo, you got any problems. Come to me, I will sort you out.

So it always really sucks big time to hear when it is causing problems for people like it does for myself because I am kind of allergic to cannabis just like practically everything else but I still use it to keep my sanity and to cope with depression and anxiety and an otherwise pretty eventless life.

I knew one of the members on a large cannabis vaporizing forum who has suffered from cannabis hyperemesis syndrome for a long time but he recently had such an intense flare up he has abandoned cannabis usage permanently despite being A Very a very avid partaker.

The way he was putting it was that using cannabis is the trigger for him currently and he cannot face the situation again but he was quite happy it seems to have made this decision and moved on, fair play.

So I do feel really bad for the people who are forced to stop using because of this condition.

Anyway I only came here to say if you are interested here is a link to a thread on that forum devoted to this topic started in 2012 running to recently:

You may have already come across it with a search.

That's all bro, have a good night.