• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

micro dosing

Thanks for sharing your experience. I plan on doing this myself, but cannot use alcohol so distilled water it will need to be.

I'm really not happy with the idea of cutting tabs into pieces to microdose. I want things to be as exact. consistent and repeatable as possible.
Maybe if I cut the tab into smaller pieces before it goes into the distilled water then perhaps there will be a slightly more thorough release of the the drug. I may try this in fact.

So even if a certain percentage remains in the paper, hopefully that may be consistent from blotter to blotter and Bottle to bottle.

In that way I could still find my ideal dose and repeat it exactly except maybe it would be marginally lower than I think on account of of some of the acids remaining in the paper.

I will be using 1plsd. In my five trips so far I have actually found the dosing to appear to be very consistent and on-point.
And I believe that laboratory analysis has been done on these plotters and it was shown that they contained pretty much exactly what they are advertised as with a fairly small range of give or take.

Some LSD will be in the paper as when you take it out it will be soaked, and blotter paper is made to absorb a lot.
If you cut the blotter into small pieces it will help, as well as pressing the paper to release some water.

Some LSD will be in the paper as when you take it out it will be soaked, and blotter paper is made to absorb a lot.
If you cut the blotter into small pieces it will help, as well as pressing the paper to release some water.
Thanks for your thoughts mate and yeah I don't think it's going to be too much of a problem really I mean my mum recently microdose4uorg getting effect at 1 microgram supposing 100% was absorbed into the water.

7.5ug really knocked her head off and shook her quite hard for a few days lol.

As long as it is effective and consistent enough both Wise I'm sure there will be no problem and I'm really not fussed about a few micrograms remaining in the paper.

sounds good, I did not chop mine up into small pieces, but if you do cut them small enough you can leave them In the water and let them enter the dropper as well as part of your dose, then everything will be perfectly equal each dose.

I have found variance in all the lysergamides tabs, I have no idea what methods are used to ensure they are fairly dosed. I used to believe it was the most perfect invention, and maybe it will be one day. I like a dry tab with the integrity of paper.

Yes, i have noticed some variability in the strength of eth-lad tabs, in particular. Like seriously, sometimes I get shocked by an 1/8 (if i’m in the wrong place/time for the effects received). Must be batch differences, but I too would love to know how “they” lay it.

but I too would love to know how “they” lay it.
Yes I have always been rather curious myself. I have seen it debated on Reddit. Many people like myself have kind of assumed the paper is laid over the spread out liquid and left to fully absorb it uniformly according to an exact method and controls each and every time.

And I would have assumed that they would regularly have their losses tested to ensure that their production method was consistent and accurate.

But some other people were very strongly trying to argue that the bosses are laid by machinery dropping doses onto each tab, like LOTS at a time, not singularly.

Im not personally so sure about that though. Damn I'm tempted to email Lizzie and ask her straight how they do it. Is that a bit too ballsey?

"Yo...Labs....so how do you actually make these trips? We're all dyin to know" hehe.

Um, we’re the ones “not” eating it, so we would benefit from the knowledge.
So, not too ballsy, go for it!
I imagined the machine, with 100 dropper nozzles, etc., but such fine tolerances would be tricky to dial in. And things like ambient pressure, temp, and humidity during the process (or moon phase, haha) could in theory cause drift, on at least some of the nozzles.

So the soak with careful math and known absorption coefficients gets my vote.
But . . .
Somebody’s gotta tell us straight up, maaaaan!
Pleeeaaase.

Um, we’re the ones “not” eating it, so we would benefit from the knowledge.
So, not too ballsy, go for it!
I imagined the machine, with 100 dropper nozzles, etc., but such fine tolerances would be tricky to dial in. And things like ambient pressure, temp, and humidity during the process (or moon phase, haha) could in theory cause drift, on at least some of the nozzles.

So the soak with careful math and known absorption coefficients gets my vote.
But . . .
Somebody’s gotta tell us straight up, maaaaan!
Pleeeaaase.
I think I will. I have emailed the company a few times and Lizzie has been fantastic every time getting back to me in the politest most courteous manner answering my question each time.

The last time I was inquiring on the exact ingredients and composition of the 1plsd micro pellets and she told me the ingredients no fuss as well as providing a link to the catalogue, which was an interesting thing to browse.

1 EUR per 100ug pretty much is what Im sure most vendors are paying. So that is some damn good mark up. They can biy the tartrate and DIY it, or ready made tabs for the identical cost.

So she may be okay with divulging a little insight, depending on how politely and tactfully I word my message.

If I find anything out I will be sure to report back here.

Priming, AutoTripper!
We thank you in advance!
I hope to find out they’ve tried a few teks, and settled on something.
I can’t wait!

I'm so not sold on micro-dosing. It seems like way to much of step in the direction of the western pharmaceutical philosophy and also the direction of "self enhancement" like somehow you aren't good enough on a day to day basis and you need to make yourself "more focused" "more this" "more that". Sound familiar? The drug companies already have many of us doing the same thing. I think we need to keep the psychedelic experience special and intense, and then bring it back into the sober world and try to apply the lessons we learn, being aware that the sober mind is also a special state and important as well, actually more important because that's the way you will spend the majority of your life here.

No traditional psychedelic using cultures practice micro-dosing and I think there is a reason for that.

Haven't we all had the experience of coming down after an intense trip, and feeling RELIEF as you drift back into your own body/spirit and once again inhabit the calm headspace known as sobriety? The quiet stillness? And then comes the realization that you can't do this while tripping, and that you could not possibly spend the rest of your life tripping, because that's not what it was put here for, and your job is to somehow do the translation and bring that experience into the present and use it for good somehow? I don't know about you guys, but that is every single trip for me. And its the most profound part of the trip usually. There is something about the act of translating what you experienced, into the present, that is important.

Microdosing is perfect for millenial culture. You don't have to commit to a big experience. It seems easy, subtle. Nobody will ever know. Private. Little risk. Safe. Socially acceptable.

Last edited:
I got into a life where a coffee in the morning is really great, every day, and maybe a second one an hour or two before lunch. This is not a pharmaceutical approach but a life management approach.

Similarly with microdosing which elevates alternate(+-) afternoons towards receptivity rather than reactivity.
I do not find myself inadequate without these adjustments, but richer with them.

Microdosing is perfect for millenial culture. You don't have to commit to a big experience.
I find both MD and proper dose experiences valid, enlightening, and each with its own challenges. Sometimes a micro will make me keenly aware of tiny changes in my body, and these can, at times, be challenging. I am no millennial, but did eat a ton of NS acid back in the 80s 90s. Those were mostly heroic doses, if you call four or five NS white blotters heroic.

As far as commitment goes, dropping once in a while can be an escape; eating a micro every other day takes planning and intention. And I found the “results” were not immediate and took weeks for me to settle into what feels like a different gear.

Everything we put in our bodies alters or shapes our experience; food, drink, chems, music, poetry — all go into the me mix.

Has anybody tried microdosing fresh, green Heavenly Blue morning glory seeds? I've read that an estimated equivalence would be 1ug per seed, so like 6ug a pod. I may try that this weekend, but I was curious if anyone already had experience with it

Microdosing is perfect for millenial culture. You don't have to commit to a big experience. It seems easy, subtle. Nobody will ever know. Private. Little risk. Safe. Socially acceptable.

I understand your point is that this is a negative but this is exactly why microdosing appeals to me. Modern life is busy and stressful and I really don't have the capacity to commit to huge ego-shattering trips that end up consuming a whole weekend if you include the comedown and period of introspection needed to properly digest the experience.

I'm much more interested now in what kind of new ground I can break in terms of productivity/creativity with a microdose because it's a layer of experience that is very difficult to tap into when on a full dose where I get caught up in distracting visual hallucinations and frustrating thought loops.

If it were feasible to get precise doses of LSD I would probably be microdosing weekly, I'm still looking for a more manageable substance that might be a good alternative but so far I've never had anything that could approach the sharpness of the LSD experience

A heavy dose, can be a challenge; it can be a meaningless challenge too.

The hippies emerged in peacetime, in the echo of television cowboy challenges, and literary/comic book hero challenges, we were challenging ourselves and each other.

The time was very romantic, we were in love with ourselves and how we could stand apart boldly and go where no man had gone before - or follow in the footsteps of Gautama, Jesus, Genghis, Alexander, Einstein, Leary etc.

This is more of a time of cleaning up the planet, working hard, having babies when it's almost too late, and not beingable to afford to grow old. A heavy dose may be a difficult to commit option.

sorry if there is a mega already, but I just took 1/4 tab, and having quite a pleasant experience. Very mild, energetic, and introspective. Not really euphoric, or "ephinanic" and can function normally. I don't know the exact dosage, but it is just 1/4 of a 1 drop tab. Still only an 2hr in, but I can function relatively normally in light social settings.

Anyways, the antidepressant/serotonogenic effect seem extremely appealing. I was curious if anyone has tried this long term, and if with extended breaks for recovery time, if this might be sustainable long term? I have tried something similar before, but I was already on a downhill drug slope, and using psychs heavily as well as microdosing throughout the day for weeks on end. Not the results i am looking for.

Just wondering if anyone knows about long term effectiveness of microdosing(like dose tolerance and side effects build quick), or if given enough time between doses, is it somewhat sustainable? And if so, what is the proper or suggested recovery time? Any links or references to actual studies and published lit on this would be greatly appreciated.
Maybe have a look here:

I understand your point is that this is a negative but this is exactly why microdosing appeals to me. Modern life is busy and stressful and I really don't have the capacity to commit to huge ego-shattering trips that end up consuming a whole weekend if you include the comedown and period of introspection needed to properly digest the experience.

I'm much more interested now in what kind of new ground I can break in terms of productivity/creativity with a microdose because it's a layer of experience that is very difficult to tap into when on a full dose where I get caught up in distracting visual hallucinations and frustrating thought loops.

If it were feasible to get precise doses of LSD I would probably be microdosing weekly, I'm still looking for a more manageable substance that might be a good alternative but so far I've never had anything that could approach the sharpness of the LSD experience
Can you not acquire the sort of legal homologues? i.e. 1plsd? 100ug exact from a lab. Perfect for microdosing.

Can you not acquire the sort of legal homologues? i.e. 1plsd? 100ug exact from a lab. Perfect for microdosing.
That’s right, there is at least one vendor (no names) carrying 20ug blotters of 1p, and liquid as well for MD’ing.
Blotters are still blotters, albeit these ones are 20 mics, so errors would hopefully scale down as well.
And the liquid is part distilled water, part alcohol, and of course, part 1P-LSD. i think it works out to 8ug per ml.

wow, I didn't even realize that was a possibility! I'll have to look into it, cheers
Yes do, and youre welcome. If anything beneficial for you comes from this that will really uplift me actually, to even consider it, because that is essentially what this forum is all about.

So much genuine, selfless good will towards helping and advising others to reduce harm and much more. And the thought that you may get some benefit or peace of mind from this unexplored avenue, is a great feeling.

And like I say this stuff is perfect for microdosing. To me that alone, specifically, could be it's strongest selling point (if not for all those tripheads out there lol who just want to gobble until the sun goes down.)

100ug pretty spot on I personally trust the doses to be, and very pure. Just the 1plsd, Ald 52, 1cp-Lsd.....etc, and a tiny bit of soy based ink on inert paper.

The newly released 1cp-lsd is reported to be an improvement, it is distributed on blank white blotter at the moment.

I just received 5 tabs today from Germany, shipped monday to UK with signed tracking. I want to test them out when I am up to it. Except these guys dpnt ship to the US any longer. There are Canadians in the game however.

Last edited: