• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

micro dosing

Really wanna give this DOC microdose a go.

The stimulating nature surely boosts productivity. Got about 15mgs left in solution id say and possibly in a few weeks I'll go for my first attempt with 300-400ugs. Id microdosed with 4-AcO-DMT a few times this year to great results, helps with depression quite a bit.

Where does One even obtain DOC? LOL.
And how do They even know They have it?

LSD is hard enough to find as it is, already.

Where does One even obtain DOC? LOL.
And how do They even know They have it?

LSD is hard enough to find as it is, already.

It is not the most popular drug but it does pop up frequently enough to be found by those looking persistently.
I never failed to procure LSD when needed in the last 7 or 8 years, so I guess there is no drought, although I understand some areas might have issues of intermittent supply.

I never thought that I would make LSD and tiny pieces of paper a huge part of My life like Cannabis.

Always tripped and what not... Just never got to microdosing. Now My life almost revolves around it.

Heatless, in your experience, have you found there is a dosage that is just right? I mean for MD’ing.
What I find sometimes is that there is a feeling of wanting to nudge the dosage up or down a bit. But maybe I am being too picky/expecting too much?

Like for example, taking around 12ug every odd time feels too trippy for a microdose.
Hard to explain, but the wanting to adjust dosage an hour in is usually caused by freaky energy blasts. It’s like it feels speedier at these minute levels, if that makes sense.

I guess I keep tweaking the dose, or try 1A instead of 1P maybe.

Heatless, in your experience, have you found there is a dosage that is just right? I mean for MD’ing.
What I find sometimes is that there is a feeling of wanting to nudge the dosage up or down a bit. But maybe I am being too picky/expecting too much?

Like for example, taking around 12ug every odd time feels too trippy for a microdose.
Hard to explain, but the wanting to adjust dosage an hour in is usually caused by freaky energy blasts. It’s like it feels speedier at these minute levels, if that makes sense.

I guess I keep tweaking the dose, or try 1A instead of 1P maybe.
When it comes to microdosing... I literally take 15-35 micrograms every single time I take a microdose of LSD.
15-35 ugs because You got to give or take some of the ugs to know that for sure is exactly the dose I take every time I microdose LSD-25.
Especially recently... It can change from the past or future... Just now it's a for sure 15 - 35 ugs. Every time I put tiny piece/s of paper in mouth.

If I end up taking 35"ish" micrograms, it isn't really a microdose; like You have stated above [@DrumTripper]. You can just feel a tingle in Your mouth when You take around 35 or more. Every time I take less than 35, it doesnt really have a taste or tingle AT ALL. It is interesting. It's when You get that tingle You know You are going to feel a little more than You wanted for a microdose. I would consider 30 micrograms a [heavy] microdose but still a legitimate "microdose" of LSD-25.

Good point, I get that tingle sometimes and it’s when the dose is leaving micro territory. Like it gives us a warning, that what is about to cone is a bit more than intended. But always enjoyed!

Exactly.

I appreciate Your input and questions. That really made this shine more.

What's going on, DrumTripper?!?! :coffee:eek:_O:unsure::):sleep:(y):rolleyes::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::sneaky::sneaky::geek:<3

a for sure 15 - 35 ugs
that's how it is for me too ( though it's 1p-lsd due to accessibility ) every other day more or less,
I try to cut smallish quarters from blotters, and that is my main tonic.
(zazen & exercise (stairs, pushups and sit-ups) 6 days out of 7 helps round it all out)

Quarters? What are You doing to harm Yourself?

Taking that much LSD in microdoses is dangerous. Plain and simple.

One tab should be cut into AT LEAST 9 pieces for a microdose. Depending on dosage of the LSD on each hit or tab.

Guys/girls, volumetric dosing really does seem like the wisest, safest and most logical option for microdosing.

A small"ish" quarter haha! That just sounds a bit needlessly haphazard. So easy to make up a liquid solution. Especially with 1plsd because you can know your exact dose to measure it precisely and find exactly what works best for you.

But regardless, these doses are way too high to be microdosing, by definition. Tolerance will come into play at threshold doses above 20ug, which will surely reduce the effectiveness and sustainability of the practice.

I have a glass bottle ready, I just need to add 10 ml distilled water (I can't tolerate any alcohol at all), drop in my 100ug tab of 1plsd, wait 2 days....voila. i will first try 10ug, 1ml.

This is surely worth the effort for anybody and everybody who is actually serious about microdosing?

Except Vodka may be the better medium for those who tolerate it.

Also, every other day is too frequent, especially at these threshold doses for tolerance will surely build up up and reduce the effectiveness of the doses.

Since Pupnik is doing what appears to be a regime with it, his tolerance has to be up there a bit. If I tried that, I’d be the same after a few days.
How long does the cycle last before taking a break, is a question to ponder. Breaks can, or maybe should, be part of an MDing cycle.
Once I get onto a settled down state at work, I will be attempting every other day, but at 12ug.
I can easily see how a couple weeks of that would incline me to additional mics.
The body tells us to stop or keep up, tweak dose or break completely.

When it comes to microdosing... I literally take 15-35 micrograms every single time I take a microdose of LSD.
15-35 ugs because You got to give or take some of the ugs to know that for sure is exactly the dose I take every time I microdose LSD-25.
Especially recently... It can change from the past or future... Just now it's a for sure 15 - 35 ugs. Every time I put tiny piece/s of paper in mouth.

If I end up taking 35"ish" micrograms, it isn't really a microdose; like You have stated above [@DrumTripper]. You can just feel a tingle in Your mouth when You take around 35 or more. Every time I take less than 35, it doesnt really have a taste or tingle AT ALL. It is interesting. It's when You get that tingle You know You are going to feel a little more than You wanted for a microdose. I would consider 30 micrograms a [heavy] microdose but still a legitimate "microdose" of LSD-25.

Quarters? What are You doing to harm Yourself?

Taking that much LSD in microdoses is dangerous. Plain and simple.

One tab should be cut into AT LEAST 9 pieces for a microdose. Depending on dosage of the LSD on each hit or tab.

So, there is that stuff in big bold red where you don't agree with yourself, you seem to have changed your mind in 9 hours and 5 minutes.

You must believe you have a very accurate method for cutting blotter paper that allows you to reliably dose in increments of 5ug.
And, you were able to differentiate the perceived effects between doses of 35ug and 30ug.
Now 5ug are 1/20 of a 100ug blotter, or 1/30 of a 150ug blotter and so on..... cutting the blotters it's not an acceptable method of measuring doses dosing if you want to be able to get to that level of accuracy, you need to make a solution and use volumetric dosing.
So far You have been microdosing using different doses than you thought you did as a result.
So how can you know that 35ug is not a microdose and 30ug is a microdose, if you can't possibly know when it was that you ended up taking what dose.

Exactly.
I appreciate Your input and questions. That really made this shine more.

Shining it is indeed.

The-Shining-Jack-Nicholson-Through-Door.jpg

What's 35 x 4?

Only low quality blotter 50-60 mic hits should be cut into quarters.

Only noobs get a hold of low quality blotter. You know this.

Since Pupnik is doing what appears to be a regime with it, his tolerance has to be up there a bit. If I tried that, I’d be the same after a few days.
How long does the cycle last before taking a break, is a question to ponder. Breaks can, or maybe should, be part of an MDing cycle.
Once I get onto a settled down state at work, I will be attempting every other day, but at 12ug.
I can easily see how a couple weeks of that would incline me to additional mics.
The body tells us to stop or keep up, tweak dose or break completely.
I have been up to this more or less since 2015 when I ordered a-lad and LSZ for the first time. no break actually.

I am cycling between a few A-lad's a few 1-p's and a few ethlads per month
I have shifted from occasional to daily single tokes of pot, to occasional or daily THC drops (keeping it mild eg 0.3 mgTHC/day or two)

This normally starts mid PM

If I do do lysergic more frequently or at higher doses, the effects are diminished, so I am in a self regulating every other day hyper state with THC dream-stuff adjuncted.

the blotters are not standardized, this means that, in my estimation, they range from 50mics to 125mics.
Some of my cut pieces that seem to be 1/4 tabs are very strong to me, and others are not, but 1/4 tabs always have some effect. Sometimes I get a strong buzz from 1/8 tab. there is no way to know in advance. Dissolving the tabs into distilled water kind of works but after a few months the removed paper still has some potency, so I am not doing that anymore.

I have been up to this more or less since 2015 when I ordered a-lad and LSZ for the first time. no break actually.

I am cycling between a few A-lad's a few 1-p's and a few ethlads per month
I have shifted from occasional to daily single tokes of pot, to occasional or daily THC drops (keeping it mild eg 0.3 mgTHC/day or two)

This normally starts mid PM

If I do do lysergic more frequently or at higher doses, the effects are diminished, so I am in a self regulating every other day hyper state with THC dream-stuff adjuncted.

the blotters are not standardized, this means that, in my estimation, they range from 50mics to 125mics.
Some of my cut pieces that seem to be 1/4 tabs are very strong to me, and others are not, but 1/4 tabs always have some effect. Sometimes I get a strong buzz from 1/8 tab. there is no way to know in advance. Dissolving the tabs into distilled water kind of works but after a few months the removed paper still has some potency, so I am not doing that anymore.
Thanks for sharing your experience. I plan on doing this myself, but cannot use alcohol so distilled water it will need to be.

I'm really not happy with the idea of cutting tabs into pieces to microdose. I want things to be as exact. consistent and repeatable as possible.
Maybe if I cut the tab into smaller pieces before it goes into the distilled water then perhaps there will be a slightly more thorough release of the the drug. I may try this in fact.

So even if a certain percentage remains in the paper, hopefully that may be consistent from blotter to blotter and Bottle to bottle.

In that way I could still find my ideal dose and repeat it exactly except maybe it would be marginally lower than I think on account of of some of the acids remaining in the paper.

I will be using 1plsd. In my five trips so far I have actually found the dosing to appear to be very consistent and on-point.
And I believe that laboratory analysis has been done on these plotters and it was shown that they contained pretty much exactly what they are advertised as with a fairly small range of give or take.