• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

micro dosing

not soy based ink!
my wife is allergic to peanuts and all nuts and that includes all legumes and Soy is the worst of them all - oh no!

Yeah, no ink please! I find it reassuring to see the chem name and dosage on each blotter, but, as they’re coming from a known trusted source(s), this seems kinda unnecessary.
I always prefer white blotter, just pure paper and cid.

Come on, vendors, we trust your bags/packaging and the products have long spoken fir themselves. Just list the dosage on the package.
It’d then be up to consumers to keep their compounds separated and properly dated/labeled.

Yep, get rid of ink!

Yeah, no ink please! I find it reassuring to see the chem name and dosage on each blotter, but, as they’re coming from a known trusted source(s), this seems kinda unnecessary.
I always prefer white blotter, just pure paper and cid.

Come on, vendors, we trust your bags/packaging and the products have long spoken fir themselves. Just list the dosage on the package.
It’d then be up to consumers to keep their compounds separated and properly dated/labeled.

Yep, get rid of ink!
Im pretty confident the ink will be making a comeback when they get around to it. I strongly expect so anyway. Which is one of the reasons why I'm hoping to grab 200 or so, also before UK Brexit in case anything changes there.

I too am "intolerant" to soy, but I'm really not sure how much the tiny amount of soy based ink on the blotters would be affecting me if at all.

not soy based ink!
my wife is allergic to peanuts and all nuts and that includes all legumes and Soy is the worst of them all - oh no!
I wonder ink typical lsd printed artwork uses? Surely soy is on the cards. May be a mixture of inks even.

If your wife has taken printed blotters before she has possibly had soy based ink so if she has tended to be okay with those Blackmarket tabs the chances are that the the 1p LSD and co may be alright.

At least the printing is very minimal, just the name of the compound, unlike heavily painted, multicoloured tabs.

Has your wife already taken 1plsd/Ald/Al-Lad/Eth-lad and tolerated it?

no, just lsd 25 yrs ago and more. soy was less in everything then
most fruit is covered in soy oil now for shelf life

no, just lsd 25 yrs ago and more. soy was less in everything then
most fruit is covered in soy oil now for shelf life
Just as well I cant eat any fruit at all then, not even a bite.

That soy oil as well, not only is it soy, but equally so it is the extremely harmful, toxic, unnatural, health damaging refined fat. I am personally highly allergic to man made fat- aka, refined vegetable oil of any kind.

They turn natural fat which our bodies have use and capability for, into an articicial, destructive, unatural poison, totally alien and unusable form.

I can eat cold presses sunflower oil for example, no problem. I dont, because it is very high in omega 6 pro-inflammatory fats.

I am addicted to nuts and I eat quite a lot of nuts so I try to avoid consuming any extra seed oils which are all very high in Omega 6 in relation to omega-3.

So my extra dietary fat comes from extra virgin olive oil and coconut oil. Olive oil is not so offset in terms of balance between Omega 6 and 3 as the seed oils.

But if I am to eat a tiny amount of any refined oil like sunflower then it completely messing up my insides and stops my digestive system from working it makes me really ill I cannot eat that man-made fat at all. Terrible stuff which never should have been invented and should be banned from the planet.

Not a live trip report, but I'm really enjoying this 12.5ug of 1P.
I just feel so bright and cheery, colorful and collected.
There's just nothing in there with any anxious vibe or even the slightest fogginess. Total clarity.
This is a good one, can't wait to get the 1cP!!

To those who've tried 1cP, have you done this level of a dose (small, 10-20ug)?
I'm guessing I'd have to lower it a tiny bit from 1P, some folks claiming it's more potent. But by how much?

Fun experiments!

But by how much?
One person suggested 100ug 1cp felt like 125ug 1p.

So just take 10ug, but it will be splitting hairs at that dosage so I wouldn't worry about it too much just play it by ear and see how it goes.

I did actually try to microdose today but not with 1plsd or 1cp LSD but actually 4 ho mipt.

Except I had great difficulty measuring a dose because the milligram scales I bought which have previously been performing pretty consistently and stably, suddenly started acting a bit irregularly.

This was a problem because I only wanted to measure 2 mg. In the end it was pretty much guess work and I'm sure there was way more than 2 milligrams in the capsule.

And feeling as though I had already probably messed it up up I also looked the end of the DAB tool I used to move some of the powder into another bag before sealing and placing back in the fridge.

Im certain I got way more than 2mg. More like 7 or 8 mg.

I was feeling particularly unwell and extraordinary fatigued, so I only wanted a microdose really to help with my anxiety which tends to be through the roof when I'm in a particularly rough condition and overly tired.

This dose was far more than I was looking for today and was quite psychoactive and strong. Combined with weed I was basically tripping kind of on the edge of having visuals but not so apparent but in a very distorted and altered headspace and it was really strong physically as well.

It lasted a good 5 hours at a fairly intense level for a small dose still and the intensity of the effect of greatly boosted by small amounts of high quality cannabis vapor, especially so.

It kind of messed up my day and evening and I had a pretty rough time on it or 4 hours but I do feel that there has been some beneficial release.

Strong compound, where under 10mg can have such a powerful effect, if still quite a way off a full trip.

I doubt I will try micridosing tryptamine powders again, unless I was to dissolve.

try micridosing tryptamine powders again, unless I was to dissolve
I use Metocin in distilled water, 1ml = 5mg. I find1/4ml to feel like a MD.
Trypts are cool for micro-MD’ing. Shorter duration, and if you nail the amount using volume, it works well for when you want to fit in some uplift without a day’s worth of energy, you know?

Man, my little scale is why I moved to volumetric dosing. I have been using the same solution since February. It’s brown, but still nearly equipotent and suuuper easy to pick my exact dose, or add a little later.

I use Metocin in distilled water, 1ml = 5mg. I find1/4ml to feel like a MD.
Trypts are cool for micro-MD’ing. Shorter duration, and if you nail the amount using volume, it works well for when you want to fit in some uplift without a day’s worth of energy, you know?

Man, my little scale is why I moved to volumetric dosing. I have been using the same solution since February. It’s brown, but still nearly equipotent and suuuper easy to pick my exact dose, or add a little later.
Big thanks that's very useful. However I'm pretty sure I will not be taking the
4-ho-mipt again as I suffer too much of a respiratory reaction to it resulting in too much lung congestion and extra mucus production for me to be comfortable with.

This is the problem I have with virtually everything I ingest certainly all psychoactive substances I can't even take tea or coffee and I recently tried both kava and kratom and both were simply unendurable in terms of how bad they made my breathing and excessive mucus symptoms.

It's the same with virtually everything I try all medicinal herbs and remedies and certainly all drugs cannabis is still the only drug I can actually just about manage with but I can only use our own autoflowers because I'm severely allergic to all fertilizers and would never be able to get any cannabis anywhere which I'm not severely allergic to.

Pretty much anything you might suggest me supplement or herb wise I can almost guarantee you I would not be able to tolerate.

There are only two types of herbal tea which I can drink except for plain water and pretty much everything else I've ever tried is off the menu.

And I really don't like either nettle or chamomile tea very much, so I have like one cup of nettle tea day almost reluctantly and the occasional cup of chamomile before bed if I can be bothered.

The 4-ho-mipt even below 10 mg causes far too much suffering and exhaustion so I just won't bother with that one again. It was always a long shot but I have been so desperately depressed and hopeless in life with no fun or Joy so I have been exploring all possible avenues and options regarding potential psychoactive substances I might be able to use.

I think I can just about get away with the acids although so I think there may be an exacerbation of my respiratory mucus but it is difficult to gauge because when I trip I tend to vaporize more weed over a prolonged period of time I'm so it could just be my cannabis vapour allergy and some other factors.

But I did look into this and I think it may be the case that LSD tends to cause some mucus production and lung congestion for many people, and I am especially prone and sensitive to this and living with these chronic symptoms already to an exceptionally abnormally high degree like my life revolves around managing the symptoms and avoiding all of the triggers as much as I can.

That said I may consider rectal administration of the myprocin somewhere down the line.

I still have not recovered from trying one gram of kratom powder on Thursday evening for the first time. It was actually an incredibly enjoyable experience at first I got surprisingly strong effect from just one gram of the powder although I did combine it with cannabis edibles and vapor, with which there was a very good synergy and enhancement.

I felt very high levels of euphoria which continued to increase for several hours and the level of relaxation was amazing. Apart from my chest and breathing and mucus being very badly affected I thoroughly enjoyed the experience of the kratom until I tried to go to bed eventually after some more cannabis vapour and I felt my heart was feeling strained and beating very laboured.

But what really did it was when I actually tried to go to sleep as soon as I dropped off I was having the most terrible nightmares, at the mercy of sinister demonic entities.

I've had lots of experience with nightmares in the past often related to pathogens in the body manifesting as evil creatures or people or wizards, and bullying and chasing me all night. But I haven't had any of these experiences for quite a long time until I took the kratom the other night and it was absolutely awful for several hours it was impossible to enter sleep without immediately being in this hellhole tormented by dark entities.

I don't think I will be taking kratom again, I am far too sensitive to stimulants for a start and the kratom had a very rough effect on my body lasting all day yesterday day whereas the kava I tried did not seem to have any negative health effects except for exacerbation of my respiratory symptoms.

Kava is definitely much healthier for the body than kratom which is what I was led to believe beforehand and my experiences have solidly confirmed this in my mind but I did enjoy the kratom much more.

Holy that is tough with the allergies! And all lysergic compounds are respiratory stimulants to some degree; I get a mucous-y coating in the throat sometimes, and it can distract. Makes me think I;m coming down with a cold. Until the trip is done, then I feel like the acid “beat the cold.”

Have you tried fresh morning glory, just 10 seeds? When they are still greenish, they are easy to chew, I don’t find the effect as strong with my breathing, compared to lsd.
You mentioned 4-ho-mipt, what about 4-ho-met? i find it softer, of the two, on the body.

My hope is you’ll grow out of the allergies in time. They are making strides in that field of late.
One can only hope.

Holy that is tough with the allergies! And all lysergic compounds are respiratory stimulants to some degree; I get a mucous-y coating in the throat sometimes, and it can distract. Makes me think I;m coming down with a cold. Until the trip is done, then I feel like the acid “beat the cold.”

Have you tried fresh morning glory, just 10 seeds? When they are still greenish, they are easy to chew, I don’t find the effect as strong with my breathing, compared to lsd.
You mentioned 4-ho-mipt, what about 4-ho-met? i find it softer, of the two, on the body.

My hope is you’ll grow out of the allergies in time. They are making strides in that field of late.
One can only hope.
No never tried 4 ho met, or any other tryptamine before. But I can guarantee it will be exactly the same, as will every single drug out there, I just have to accept this.

I took 100mg of caffeine powder a while ago and I had such for severe reaction affecting my circulation and nervous system very heavily causing a nervous system reaction and a full-blown panic attack because my anxiety was particularly bad at the time and I was in a very weak and depleted physical condition making me more sensitive to the caffeine and more prone to side effects.

But 100mg is only an average coffee. I lost all circulation and mobility in my hands and feet and could only just clamber down the stairs to make it to the accident and emergency in case things got any worse because I felt particularly, particularly unwell I like I was going to die honestly it was impossible to lay down or stand up or sit or anything and there wasn't these mad sensations and vibrations going on all over my body with really cold feet and ankles.

My hands completely seized up and cramped up and I couldn't even pick up a cup to drink any water which I was desperate for I just had to go down the stairs and hurt my mum who had to put my trainers on for me and walk to the hospital which is only 100m from my front door fortunately.

The caffeine powder trigger a reaction in my sensitive nervous system but also triggered and especially severe anxiety related panic attack which was further driving and fuelling the symptoms for several hours until the caffeine was wearing off.

I did improve quickly and eventually settle down but it was an incredibly frightening and unsettling experience that dey.

It was related to my incredibly bad physical condition at the time I'm and mental state together with my inability to tolerate that dose of the stimulant.

And I would like to believe that I may grow out of his allergies but this has been 14 years absolute solid without any slight indication that any particular reaction has lessened or or resolved itself. It was a simple tick bite in 2004 leading to a severe case of Lyme Disease which brought this about because it completely trashed my immune system and nervous system.

To recover fully from long-term lyme disease after the infection is gone as my own was cleared several years ago now, is basically impossible without a comprehensive thorough treatment and supplement program to rebalance and rebuild everything from every angle.

I am strictly unable to take any supplements barely except a few I can count on both hands to this day after 14 years of experience. All the money in the world, and no such intolerance issues, and lyme disease can still be an incredibly hard if not impossible thing to actually cure in many cases.

So it has been a bit of a Catch 22 for so long now we're all I can do is survive the best I can on but every single day is incredibly grinding and difficult just finding the energy to manage the symptoms and keep breathing and moving and just about get enough sleep and food to fight through the next day has been the name of the game for so long now.

@DrumTripper I've never tried morning glory actually I was considering it except for the potential nausea which on also incredibly prone to and there is every chance I may have an even worse respiratory reaction to the seeds and to acid itself.

But I may do. I was looking into Baby Hawaian Woodrose seeds though.
Thanks for your thoughts and advice mate hope you are having a nice chilled weekend.

No never tried 4 ho met, or any other tryptamine before. But I can guarantee it will be exactly the same, as will every single drug out there, I just have to accept this.

I took 100mg of caffeine powder a while ago and I had such for severe reaction affecting my circulation and nervous system very heavily causing a nervous system reaction and a full-blown panic attack because my anxiety was particularly bad at the time and I was in a very weak and depleted physical condition making me more sensitive to the caffeine and more prone to side effects.

But 100mg is only an average coffee. I lost all circulation and mobility in my hands and feet and could only just clamber down the stairs to make it to the accident and emergency in case things got any worse because I felt particularly, particularly unwell I like I was going to die honestly it was impossible to lay down or stand up or sit or anything and there wasn't these mad sensations and vibrations going on all over my body with really cold feet and ankles.

My hands completely seized up and cramped up and I couldn't even pick up a cup to drink any water which I was desperate for I just had to go down the stairs and hurt my mum who had to put my trainers on for me and walk to the hospital which is only 100m from my front door fortunately.

The caffeine powder trigger a reaction in my sensitive nervous system but also triggered and especially severe anxiety related panic attack which was further driving and fuelling the symptoms for several hours until the caffeine was wearing off.

I did improve quickly and eventually settle down but it was an incredibly frightening and unsettling experience that dey.

It was related to my incredibly bad physical condition at the time I'm and mental state together with my inability to tolerate that dose of the stimulant.

And I would like to believe that I may grow out of his allergies but this has been 14 years absolute solid without any slight indication that any particular reaction has lessened or or resolved itself. It was a simple tick bite in 2004 leading to a severe case of Lyme Disease which brought this about because it completely trashed my immune system and nervous system.

To recover fully from long-term lyme disease after the infection is gone as my own was cleared several years ago now, is basically impossible without a comprehensive thorough treatment and supplement program to rebalance and rebuild everything from every angle.

I am strictly unable to take any supplements barely except a few I can count on both hands to this day after 14 years of experience. All the money in the world, and no such intolerance issues, and lyme disease can still be an incredibly hard if not impossible thing to actually cure in many cases.

So it has been a bit of a Catch 22 for so long now we're all I can do is survive the best I can on but every single day is incredibly grinding and difficult just finding the energy to manage the symptoms and keep breathing and moving and just about get enough sleep and food to fight through the next day has been the name of the game for so long now.

@DrumTripper I've never tried morning glory actually I was considering it except for the potential nausea which on also incredibly prone to and there is every chance I may have an even worse respiratory reaction to the seeds and to acid itself.

But I may do. I was looking into Baby Hawaian Woodrose seeds though.
Thanks for your thoughts and advice mate hope you are having a nice chilled weekend.
I humbly suggest you exercise extreme caution with Baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds. Batches of seeds can vary significantly in strength. I have on certain occasions found just 4 seeds incredibly powerful. And it's not nice, like mescaline or some of the other more easy going substances, but a really full on, in-your-face Orange Sunshine-like experience.

Last edited:
I humbly suggest you exercise extreme caution with Baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds. Batches of seeds can vary significantly in strength, and I have on certain occasions found just 4 seeds incredibly powerful. And it's not nice, like mescaline or some of the other more easy going substances, but a really full on, in-your-face Orange Sunshine-like experience.
Thanks, and I was aware of the variability and unpredictability. But Im unlikely to try it because of the almost guarantee of adverse reaction and my extremely sensitive digestive system. It would likely be worse than the acid, just going by my intution and experience.