• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methylone + ?

This may be similar to combining cocaine with speed, or ecstacy with speed, not a good idea. If anything causes neuron toxicity with MDxx compounds like methylone, a stimulant combo would be it. Have you tried methylone alone or with anything else? Almost anything (except an MAOI or DXM) would be better than speed.

Fock this stuff is great , was bored this afternoon since I didn't go to school so I bought one vial (180m or so I heard), very nice rushy mdma like feeling but once it's gone it's effects are very subtle , nice none the less. I'll write a trip report cuz this really deserves it.

btw Music sounds great! even 7 hours after ingestion (now)

runaway said:
This may be similar to combining cocaine with speed, or ecstacy with speed, not a good idea. If anything causes neuron toxicity with MDxx compounds like methylone, a stimulant combo would be it. Have you tried methylone alone or with anything else? Almost anything (except an MAOI or DXM) would be better than speed.

I was wondering about this combo because from what I read, methylone seems much more relaxing / stoning than MDMA and MDA.

I definately wouldn't try that combo my 1st w/ methylone, but the 2nd time I try it, I either want to combine it with a normal oral dose of MCAT, or shrooms - depending on my mood and the setting.

Me thinks actually that Methylone "might" be a Maoi itself , did try Methylone(200mg) with 5-meo-mipt (5 to 10 mg) and got launched into a 8 hour full-on trip ,
Spoke to other beings on this planet who combined methylone (200mg) with Psylocybine (-cin) (low doses) and had definetly stronger than ussual effects.
Will try the combination Methylone + oral dmt soon to see if my theory holds up.

ex-amine

BDB followed by methylone as soon as you feel the BDB kicks in, results in an experience very similar to a strong, extremely intoxicated MDA trip.

Me thinks actually that Methylone "might" be a Maoi itself

It will be a competitive inhibitor of MAOI, but most probably only to the same degree as amphetamine (not much at all), for comparison, harmaline is 100 000x more potent as a competitive inhibitor of MAOI than amphetamine is (based on concn for the same effect on the Ki value). The effect is more likely to be due to the dopamine and 5HT release caused by methylone

ex-amine said:
Will try the combination Methylone + oral dmt soon to see if my theory holds up.

We've gone through this on another forum, what makes you think it's a MAOI? My reply there was similar to f&b's reply; MDMA ain't a MAOI and methylone pharmacology is almost identical.

Oral DMT & methylone is a waste of DMT.

I think acute reuptake inhibition of serotonin will increase effects of psychedelics (there are some reports of taking psychedelics at the start of an ssri regimen, and have an increased effect from it ). Long term reuptake inhibition will decrease effects. For me even 5-htp before or during a trip will increase effects (not in a good way), and i have heard similar stories from other people. I don't think methylone is a strong mao-inhibitor because i took 5-htp two hours or so after 180 mg methylone, and the effects where not that much increased.

OK, to put this one to bed, I've taken 60mg of amphetamine with 150mg of methylone: no crippling headache, no nose bleeds, no stroke, no death. If methylone had any MAOI properties to speak of, I would have been an A&E patient (I knew methylone had no MAOI properties of any significance, but this is NOT the way to test drugs of unknown MAOI activity). As it was, I smiled a lot, talked a hell of a lot more, and didn't get a headache

Methylone is not an MAOI of any significance

I realize this is somewhat obvious, but I suggest avoiding alcohol before taking methylone. I tried the Explosion brand for the first time last night, after drinking 5 or so beers over several hours (I was not feeling drunk), and was rewarded with nauseau and vomitting every 15-30 minutes for the next four hours.

^
alcohol works fine the other way around , took the vial 200 mg or so , 8 beers afterwards and I didn't even get drunk , on x i would have been totally fucked but this proved more like combining it with speed.

What does everyone think of combining Methylone with 2C-B? What dosages would you suggest, and at what time after taking the 2C-B should I take the Methylone? I was thinking 18-20mgs of 2C-B followed by 175mgs of Methylone at around 1 to 1 1/2 hours after taking the 2C-B. If anyone has tried this combination, is there a unique synergy that I should expect, or would it be better to combine it with a Tryptamine?

They weren't kidding when they gave it the name Explosion

Try using it rectally; the urge to empty the bowels is incredible (something in it must be a colonic irritant, like glycerol is; possibly the vanilla essence - vallinoids are known irritants elsewhere). In the end, I found the only way too keep myself from expelling it was to mix it with twice it's volume of milk before squirting where the sun don't shine.

If anybody wonders 'why rectally', 125mg rectally is equivalent to 175 mg orally (and methyone isn't the nicest tasting compound in the world)

I should have mentioned that I've never gotten nausea from methylone with weighed powder doses, and I had some beers before those experiences. I think this was from explosion's other ingredients as f.a.b. suggests. The solution tastes far nastier than methylone.

ex-amine said:
Me thinks actually that Methylone "might" be a Maoi itself , did try Methylone(200mg) with 5-meo-mipt (5 to 10 mg) and got launched into a 8 hour full-on trip ,
Spoke to other beings on this planet who combined methylone (200mg) with Psylocybine (-cin) (low doses) and had definetly stronger than ussual effects.

You know, I tried this EXACT combo once at a club and the methylone almost completely masked the effects of the 5-meo-mipt. Methylone combos never worked for me unless I take the other substance much after the methylone peak.

djfriendly said:
I realize this is somewhat obvious, but I suggest avoiding alcohol before taking methylone. I tried the Explosion brand for the first time last night, after drinking 5 or so beers over several hours (I was not feeling drunk), and was rewarded with nauseau and vomitting every 15-30 minutes for the next four hours.

I've never had trouble drinking before, during or after methylone. I've taken it after 6 beers without trouble. If I go out and take methylone I normally drink all night long and smoke weed. The only negative I found is memory loss 8(
Methylone is so easy on the bod I can't see how you'd puke on it.

fastandbulbous said:
Try using it rectally; the urge to empty the bowels is incredible (something in it must be a colonic irritant, like glycerol is; possibly the vanilla essence - vallinoids are known irritants elsewhere). In the end, I found the only way too keep myself from expelling it was to mix it with twice it's volume of milk before squirting where the sun don't shine.

If anybody wonders 'why rectally', 125mg rectally is equivalent to 175 mg orally (and methyone isn't the nicest tasting compound in the world)

I believe someone here mentioned that the solvent in Explosion was readily evaportated to leave a powder/residue?

I'm wondering if it's possiblly the liquid carrier causing the bowel irritant issue?

If I happen to run across this product, I would likely try plugging it after evaporting the liquid, collecting the residue and weighing it to calculate a relative dose. The residue will likely weight more than just the methylone, but one could easily calculate a dose if the end product were weighed accurately.

It sounds like the added economy via plugging it would allow for a decent dose (125mg) and booster (55mg) from a single vial even if you only have 180mg vials?

For someone who has NO experience with methylone, is it qualitatively any different to where you would recommend dosing it orally the first time?

Regards

GP: It comes on a bit faster, so that anything in excess of 150 mg can make your head swim a bit (a bit like too large a dose of MDMA can cause - well it does with me), but once it peaks, it'd be hard to tell it apart from an oral dose, in that the comedown is very similar in effects and duration.

Although it's not a total replacement for MDMA, it does have a lot of similar properties (although not as strong). It does have one distinct advantage though- very little trace of the hideous depression that you get a few days after MDMA.

From what I've experienced, a small dose of amphetamine makes it far better if you intend to dance with it; for interpersonal type things though, I'd just stick with the methylone.