• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methylone + ?

Tried 150 methylone dosed at the same time as 20 mg. 2C-I once, the idea was to have some action from the methylone which tends to come on rather quickly for me (first alterts in 15 min, activity within 30 and generally coming down within 3 hrs. from dosing). Although the methylone filled in the time before the 2C-I kicked in, it really seemed to make the whole 2C-I experience much more stimulated than normal for me. I didn't really like the nervous energy that it ended up imparting on 2C-I which I have never experienced as being overly stimulating as some have.

mdmam1.gif

methylone and weed does not really mix well with me.. when taken together i think i get stoned first and when the effects of weed wear off, thats when i begin to feel the methylone..
tried that and took 8g philosopher stones 2hrs after taking 200mg of methylone and got a really intense dmt like very visual mind fucking trip..
i believe it intensifies mushroom trips.. and mixes well

i am very interested in how it affects 2c-i or 2ct-7..
tried it before with mephedrone.. i would rather take it separate..

MAOI's are not to be fucked around with... I almost learned the hard way.

Note - was not ON parnate at m1 time BUT day before on properly so : 14 to 30 days until body able to REGENERATE (irreversible) MAO.

M1.

Hi, SWIM1 and SWIM2 friend have both taken 4grams (4 grams EACH!!!) of M1 over 3 and 6 days (respectively) together and with the following results:

M1 taken IV.

SWIM1 situation: morning of M1 arrival: consumed and was taking prescription tramadol AND (yes, fully aware) parnate (tranylcypromine) which is a potent monoamine oxidase inhibitor.

Sleep has been had each day but doses of around 300mg a few times a day. Around a gram a day. Food not tolerated well. First few shots causing Hallucinations. Last few in last day of 6 days only giving mental aneasthetic feeling and no visual but dose was reduced to avoid newly present tachycardia.

Tranylcypromine was not taken with m but SWIM1 still in first two weeks and can tell unable to make MAO as has very high serotonin after most m1 shots. All tramadol had ceased also: despite the fact that NORMALLY TRAMADOL AND/OR PARNATE CESSATION WOULD CAUSE BAD BAD BAD DEPRESSION AND OPIATE WITHDRAWL - m1 HAS COVERED THIS AND SWIM1 HAS DETOXED OFF BOTH USING M1.

SWIM2: was taking 100mg Methadone prior to consumption of M1 also by IV. The M1 did NOT produce any hallucinogenic or psychedelic activity in SWIM2 but after little effect compared to normal the METHADONE (yes, METHADONE) has not been taken and/or needed: SWIM has succesfully DETOXED from OPIATES also.

Some tachycardia, mental fatigue etc: as would be expected for 3 or 6 days use with little or no sleep and food but all ok and able to function mostly.

Similar properties noticed by SWIM1 and SWIM2 with no-need-for-opiates when taking METHAMPHETAMINE but doses that are required are in grams so this M1 much easier to do in $ regard.

Maybe opiate withdrawl-symptom-avoidance method here ?

Any thoughts on this at all ?

Yes, SWIM and SWIM know they are insane.

Digging up an old post of mine...

I'm a bit confused by your response, nanobrain. Also, I'm curious, do you find it worthwhile to combine methylone with MDMA?

I'm aware that combining methylone with psychedelics results in unpredictable and generally undesirable effects. However, in a few cases, namely MDMA and amphetamines, I find that piracetam beforehand makes the experience subjectively stronger, and seems to ameliorate some of the comedown symptoms later on.

So I'm asking anyone who has tried combining piracetam with methylone: is there any reason to combine the two, and are there any reasons not to?

Sorry to bump up an old thread, but I recently had an experience with methylone, piracetam and 4-FA that I thought would be pertinent to anyone still interested in the contents of this thread. The link to my full trip report is below, but I'll provide a quick synopsis.

I pre-loaded with 2g piracetam at T-10:00, T-5:00 and T-0:45. At T+/-0:00 I ingested orally 200mg methylone. At T+1:00, T+2:00 and T+3:00 I took 100mg 4-FA each time, for a total of 300mg of 4-FA.

I had a wonderful experience, as my TR details, and pretty much found the piracetam to potentiate the methylone peak, extend the plateau and smooth out the come-down while minimizing undesirable side-effects. I was pretty damn stimulated throughout the whole experience, but never uncomfortably so, and would definitely repeat the same dosages.

I should warn, however, that someone with little to no stimulant tolerance would most likely find these dosages a bit overwhelming, and may do better to lower the 4-FA doses or eliminate them entirely.

:http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/...g)-(4-FA)-300mg)-Magical-Night-then-Afterglow

Thanks for the info, but due to policy change methylone discussion now belongs in OD,

so moving PD >> OD

I'm honestly kind of angry this is in OD and not ED.

Why? Surely a drug called BK-MDMA should belong in the MDMA section.... no? I think we could offer much better harm reduction advice do to it's similarities to MDMA.

Is there anywhere or anyone I should talk to about getting this moved? The mephedrone and other threads I would want here, but I think methylone is simply too empathogenicly similar to MDMA to be in Other Drugs.