• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Methylone + ?

kinetic said:
has anyone done a methylone 2c-x combination and liked it? everything i've read about the combination wasn't too favorable, but i'm still interested in trying it.

Last edited:
I've combined methylone and 2C-I a bunch of times. I've never matched the peaks though, I've always taken one one the tail end of the other. I've always had positive results. I prefer to follow up the methylone with the 2C-I though, rather than the other way around.

I've also used hydrocodone, oxycodone, and heroin at the end of some methylone experiences, but I can't really say if oxy would decrease the effects because I've always taken it at the end.

I've personally seen someone who had done a 2c-c & Methylone combo go manic which brought out an underlying OCD for the duration of the trip.
what is an OCD? (Old Codger Dementia, Oblique Consciousness Disturbance, Openly Conservative Disorder?). Sorry to make fun of your friend's distress, but I just don't understand the abreviation.

I've found Methylone + MDMA to be a nice combo, one following the other as a booster. I've also really enjoyed the Methylone/2C-C combo. The thing to do is to take the 2C-C an hour or two or three after the Methylone; taken together can be a little discombobulating, especially in larger doses. I believe these rules also apply to the famous MDMA/2C-B combo (one following the other, not together).

Its important to remember that these phenethylamines tend to potentiate each other, take a lower than normal dose of the 2C-whatever.

As regards the the original question, I don't recommend anyone to take opiates ever, unless they are in pain.

Methylone and MDMA

Not sure whether I should post this here or in other drugs.

But does anyone have experience mixing MDMA and methylone at various time intervals and various dosages. What have the results been. Does it take the experience in new directions? Or is it really not worth it.

Thanks in advance.

I would never do that. I enjoy Methylone more than MDMA for the most part, and mixing the two, for me, would provide no positives. I am against mixing psychedelics for myself, but I don't have a problem with others experimenting with it. However, I can't see that there would be any "new direction" when combining Methylone with MDMA. MDMA is stimulating. Methylone is almost sedating in that it stimulates conversation like Cocaine, but you don't feel like you are on speed. You can relax and have an amazing conversation or physical connection with someone. I just see that the two effects would be best felt apart from eachother.

it depends on what you're trying to get out of the experience as to whether it's worth it.. if you want to go out dancing or do anything else active, it's definitely a poor combination.. if, however, you just want to relax and chat and experience blissful waves of euphoria, then it could be right for you.. it definitely potentiates the rushes, but you'll be pretty floored the whole time. getting up and moving around will seem very difficult.

I have mixed MDMA and MDA, its too much stimulation and may make you feel overwhelmed. During the time i felt ok, I knew i didnt overdose, but the experience was way too strong for me to be comfortable with it.

But I see methylone as being something different from mdma. Methylone is just so calm which is what makes it special, that i think the usage of both together would ruin it for me.

Thanks guys. Sounds like I may have an initial attempt at this experiment. Don't want to over do it as I suspect that they could potentiate each others stimulant properties.

Dyscotopia, I suspected that the context in which this combination would be best would be in a relaxed and intimate setting. Thanks.

Hehehe. Ocean bear! Thats exactly what I was thinking. Though probably have the Methylone another 45 mins later.

Oceanbear or Leprechaun, how was the come down. I know it's not easy in ether respect, but was it more like the Methylone comedown or MDMA comedown? Peace, Spinal

Spinal said:
Oceanbear or Leprechaun, how was the come down. I know it's not easy in ether respect, but was it more like the Methylone comedown or MDMA comedown? Peace, Spinal

Last edited:
Oceanbear said:
It was surprisingly easier than if either had been taken as a single dose. I was rather shocked by this but then it really was a comparitively small dose of MDMA. There were three of us that tried this combo together and none of us experienced any anorexia or fatigue the following day. If I had to choose what the comedown resembled most I would say methylone. I think we took some benzos at about 4:00 am just to shut down. We had been talking and listening to music and were quite energized just from that.
This was one of the most profound empathogenic experiences I've ever had as there was the deep feeling of heart opening that methylone provides and the rolling loved-up clear headedness of MDMA. Just the feeling of breathing was almost unbearably beautiful. About as close to a four hour orgasm as could be had.
Really!

/me consideres adding this to the "to do before I die" list.

Hey can you point me toward your source for that info MGS? I find that topic very intriguing. Oh and btw I tried methylone this weekend and I was quite pleased. Very pleasant material indeed.