• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

methylmethaqualone

this does in fact cause siezures. I witnessed it last night and the stuff will be trashed. Phenazepam proved a valuable tool in reducing it. The person has no recolection, and had to be held down and monitored for half hour. effects are still not fully gone this morning.

Still, I don't think it's wise to start recommending the combining of benzodiazepines with old-school depressants.

I will for sure check this stuff out, I already have tested ethaqualone but it has a way to short halflife for being fun but I will be very careful and start very low will report back

ah to bad just checked and this is illegal in germany ;( so no testing for me

Last edited:
Wasn't MMQ found to be a direct AMPA agonist?

AMPARs are involved in synaptic plasticity, memory and learning, so this would be the ultimate dumb drug (compare smart drug :p)

Direct agonists would cause excitotoxicity, just like domoic acid would do (just look it up, results would put you off anything similar permanently)

I am interested to learn more about this. I didn't feel any dumber than normal having smoked weed beforehand.

From my post here: Methymethaqualone - nosebleed from vaping.

Is there any mechanism of GABAegerics like methylmethaqualone which might cause a minor nosebleed? I vaped around 10mg and upon wiping my nose, notice id was bloody. This is what I recoded so far.

It is from a vendor who has a poor track record, and is accused of sending out that awful batch of 4-MeO-PCP. They deny it, saying there synthesis could not cause PCC contamination.

These are my notes so far:
Methylmethaqualone

5mg HCl salt loaded to vape. Fine white powder.
23:38 - Harch, acidic smoke. Not inhalable unless diluted.
23:40 - Definitely some activity. I suspect less than half has been vaped.
23:42 - The taste is negligible when the hit is not allowed to build vapour.
23:46 - A very clean vape, no sign of burning at all.
23:54 - it seems like the duration is short. I lod another 8mg
23:55 - the vapour has made my tongue a bit numb
23:57 - Pletny crosseyed, a bit stronger now.
00:01 - Tactile changes, poss slight whole body anaesthesia
00:02 - I notice my nose is bleeding. It's not running with it, but it's very noticeable. I never get nosebleeds.
00:08 - It's wearing off again. Not long a lived peak. The smoke seems to be less harsh as the load evaporates.

As you can see, the dose and harshness of the smoke are pretty consistent with what others have said, although the duration seems a bit off.

Seriously be careful guys. I just say on a popular vending site theres someone selling this. They appear to have good reviews but I have recieved from this person before and lets just say what I got woulld have been a bromo accident waiting to happen. I dont think I need to say more.

Been hitting this one hard. Broke 2 ubies so far and 5 grams. No seizures so far knock on wood. MMQ got me off opis and stims. This stuff keeps me in the zone. With responsible dosing this drug can benefit your life immensely.

My gf tried this out too now, while 20mg oral only produced treshold effects (she weights arround 60kg) 65mg were a bit too much and produced shaking hands and twitching in her face (which looked quite freighting) but no real seizures.

She found it very very good and with 55mg she has no problems and claims it feels awesome ^^ but still when shes trying to do something difficult with her hands they tend to shake a bit also lifting something heavy results in shaking. So be careful with it but if taken carefully it is not that unsafe as shaking and twitching seems to happen before you get real seizures. But yea like always start low and stay safe :)

With so many drugs out there I don't find it worth the risk to take things with such a high chance of seizures. Even though I do have klonopin, it's just not worth it to me. Other drugs, less risks.

well I dont have much other drugs in that direction available, there were so many busts/house searchs in germany from ordering GBL.. Quaaludes are not available anywhere and Ethaqualone is shit so not many alternatives

That's what I would call a steep dose-response curve in comparison to regular old methaqualone.

Be careful with this substance.

Yeah I wouldn't touch this with a 10 ft pole, I have etaqualone at unknown quality but I will just leave it be. At another forum people rang alarm bells, let us consider if novelty is really worth digging up pharmaceuticals that have bad safety and are barely okay to use in dependable form (pharm) without combining let alone adding other things.
Years ago I thought new experiences were worth a whole lot - now I think: it's not worth the price and I wouldn't like others to pay it for me. Let's stick to the least possible amount of negative CNS depressant effects when it comes to these things.

Shame to see this popping up on a pretty good RC site.
This will be an accident waiting to happen for many people...