• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

methylmethaqualone

I have now tried the stuff as well. I had tried the previous batch and liked it but the reports on this batch scared me.

Having it on hand proved to be too much for my self control.
I started with 10mg and after a couple hours took about 4 mor total. I didnt feel much from this maybe slight relaxation.

I added 40 more later and didng feel much.

So 90 over the day didnt do much and didnt give me any side effects.

Yesterday I took 90mg in the evening and soon after fell asleep. I had had a couple beers early in the day and maybe 2mg xaanax(i take regularly though so this doesnt do much.)

I felt good and relaxed after the 90mg but it put me out real quickly.
I was tired from traveling the past two weeks so the trial wasnt the best.

I will report on my feeling on it when i try again. I will not be smoking it.

I dont suggest these doses if you get something from 40mg. I dont though. Do work up though do not start high.

With a hefty tolerance (resulting in 25mg smoked felt like 10mg did without tolerance) I felt the effects of the chem, it wasn't that strong, but it was a definate warm euphoric sedation, unless you have massive natural tolerance to the drug I would assume we have different batches.

^I dont think this drug is much stronger than the original, im just being careful builing up doses. I could be wrong but hope not. I sent you a pm.

Being a greenlighter I can't respond to pm's, but we do have the same purity chemical :).
Someone else I have been discussing the chemical with said that 8mg smoked floored them, which is the same response I have been having to the chemical.

i just took 80mg. i had a very strange come up, my vision went all strange and my hands were shaky. I feel ok now but it was worrisome. I think i may just give up on this one or at least give it a while. Its hard to hit a dose that is good but doesnt put you to sleep.

the last batch felt better to me and had no negatives minus memory loss.

Could a person's weight play in on the effect of the dose?

There is a more heavyset fellow on another forum whom was not getting effects from a dose of 100mg. (oral)

After some time the dose was titrated up to 200 mg. Only then were full effects felt. Hand 'convulsions' were also noted at the 200mg mark.

Anyway, I have just acquired some of what I believe to be the "June" batch. (the last batch).

I'll be starting with a 50mg dose and go from there. Will report back.

CloudyHazeD said:
Could a person's weight play in on the effect of the dose?

As with all substances: Yes, it certainly does.
Reason: Bodyweight is correlated with body fat and the fat "buffers" any taken (more or less lipophilic) substance. Also, heavier persons do have a higher blood-volume, which results in (initially) lower blood levels, too.
This was just a very rough explanation.

Yep.

It's a pretty pointless substance to boot.

I could easily see people getting hurt playing around with it.

I have abused it to a ridiculous extent (I was on a high dose of phenazepam so my inhibitions were utterly gone, therefore I was perfectly content smoking 200mg hits, etc) and experienced no negative effects from it.
However this is personal to me, it seems to vary greatly upon the individual and can cause seizures at very low doses in some.

For the people posting gigantic claims about it being fatal, can you post some explanation or proof for the claim?

i think the problem is in the variations on dose. once i had 80mg and had to be carried around, couldnt control my hands etc. then my girl who is lighter than me had the same and got nothing. next time i got nothing and she was fucked. to get the right dose... is damn hard, too much = seizures, not enough = nothing.

As more and more personal experiences come in, it appears that
a) the personal response can vary drastically between different events and
b) the personal response can vary drastically between different individuals.

I strongly recommend to stay away because finding out if you tolerate much or less could easily result in a fatality. The therapeutic index seems indeed quite low.

Peace! Murphy

IlostaMadge said:
I have abused it to a ridiculous extent (I was on a high dose of phenazepam so my inhibitions were utterly gone, therefore I was perfectly content smoking 200mg hits, etc) and experienced no negative effects from it.
However this is personal to me, it seems to vary greatly upon the individual and can cause seizures at very low doses in some.

For the people posting gigantic claims about it being fatal, can you post some explanation or proof for the claim?

I don't think anyone has said is has been fatal (yet).

The symptoms associated with the parent methaqualone overdose, include hyperactive restless muscles and convlsions. Death does occur with methaqualone overdose, convulsions followed by death.

MMQ has a variable activity profile and is showing in some people the symptoms similar to those of methaqualone overdose at ordinary dose levels.
there is no reason to suspect that MMQ will not be similarly lethal and all that remains is for some unfortunate to find the lethal dose in humans.

Could MMQ inspire HGH release in a similar mechanism to GHB? I have only indulged (heavily) in MMQ for the past 5 or so days, and my nails and hair have grown ridiculously (in a similar but more exaggerated fashion to heavy gbl intake).

A friend who suffers from neurological pain (who created the jitter jaw thread in ADD) said to me that MMQ is the only thing he has tried that completely stops the pain, is this something relevant to all qualones?

a simple error really, the conepiece of instahippie (mmq) was only half smoked by the first weasel, waste not, just top it up and add a tiny tad of mmq to cap, a total dose of 12 mg perhaps;

inhale, exhale, put down the bong and a grand time, i mean a grand mal, was had by the inhaler, the limbs were shaking in a swimmy style, and he could breathe but felt no need to do so forawhile...observers say he dropped the bong and was convulsing like a dong, not breathing to the point of scaring the shit out of his medically qualified observers prompting for active intervention, as in CPR, followed by chastising, castigation, shaming, public flagellation and so on.

an epyleptic woman smoked a total of less than 15 mg over 4 sessions, had a severe grand mal 3 days later the lasting effects on her cognition as palpable as cactus spines.

moral?

this does in fact cause siezures. I witnessed it last night and the stuff will be trashed. Phenazepam proved a valuable tool in reducing it. The person has no recolection, and had to be held down and monitored for half hour. effects are still not fully gone this morning.

STAY AWay

The reason the person on high doses of phenazepam probably didnt get a siezure is becasue it is an anticonvulsant and would have mitigated the effects. If anyone still must go through with this drug plase have valium or similiar on hand as well as a babysitter.

Wasn't MMQ found to be a direct AMPA agonist?

AMPARs are involved in synaptic plasticity , memory and learning, so this would be the ultimate dumb drug (compare smart drug :p)

Direct agonists would cause excitotoxicity, just like domoic acid would do (just look it up, results would put you off anything similar permanently)

I see that a vendor will be offering some new chemicals this week, including ethaqualone and methylmethaqualone. Will anyone of you venture into the latter substance?
I'm quite interested in it but from what I've read in this thread, the risk of seizures is just too high.