• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Sam, apart from its ok pain killing properties, I'm thinking its nasty end of.

I want to get off it this month.

Yeah, definitely agree with you there! Some people love it but I just couldn't get anything from it at all. Just made me sleepy as fuck. Used to work in IT support and I took about 400mg once to make the day more enjoyable, ended up falling asleep at someone else's desk with them stood behind me whilst I was supposed to be fixing their PC. No classic opioid feelings whatsoever.

On another note, has anybody tried both the 'powder' methoxetamine and the 'crystal' methoxetamine? Would love a comparison.

I had a shameful habit for about a year. Thought it was fine because it wasn't a 'real' opioid, I had access to someone's unused script, I was too ignorant to know anything much about serotonin and I didn't come to sites like this.

It ended badly, needless to say. Seizures, a bad episode in combination with speed and MDMA and suddenly running out and feeling like shit for a loooong time. :\

I can take it again now when nothing's around, but it's not a good one to abuse (or particularly fun after a while) and it's not good long-term if you like lots of other stuff in your bloodstream.

Does wonders for some people's pain and depression though.

I had 20mg of MXE yesterday and it made my breathing worryingly laboured. I also take 200mg Tramadol a day could it be an interaction or???

Yes - dissociatives potentiate opioids (they give morphine and ketamine together in some burn patients where morphine isn't enough to kill the pain). Add to this mxe's activity at mu opiate receptor and it's not really surprising it could cause quite a bit of respiratory depression

F&B, I should direct these questions towards you, but I'd feel guilty for dragging you into mod business again. :)

Thanks for answering it in your usual informative and learned fashion.

Anything more to be worried about with a tram / MXE combo or was it purely a potentiation thing, leading in turn to respiratory depression?

Yes - dissociatives potentiate opioids (they give morphine and ketamine together in some burn patients where morphine isn't enough to kill the pain). Add to this mxe's activity at mu opiate receptor and it's not really surprising it could cause quite a bit of respiratory depression

Important information!! Thanks!

NB I also had a prickly cheeks and eyes which I just read may have been the compo acting on
blood vessels

Anything more to be worried about with a tram / MXE combo or was it purely a potentiation thing, leading in turn to respiratory depression?

Not that I know of, although mxe hasn't been used clinically so there's no documentation of reported interactions (they can only really be speculated by looking at ket's interactions with other drugs). The only other thing I can think of that might be worth considering is that mxe also acts as a dopamine & serotonin reuptake inhibitor, so anything that interacts with either/both groups should be approached with considerable caution (like MAOIs)

On the opioid activity of MXE, which some have contested - I have developed a taste for o-desmethyltramadol of late and I'm now familiar with it's effects (the drug-feel/drug-flavour/drug-aroma...). There is definitely a µ-opioid edge to the stuff! I just plugged 60mg and mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Not that I know of, although mxe hasn't been used clinically so there's no documentation of reported interactions (they can only really be speculated by looking at ket's interactions with other drugs). The only other thing I can think of that might be worth considering is that mxe also acts as a dopamine & serotonin reuptake inhibitor, so anything that interacts with either/both groups should be approached with considerable caution (like MAOIs)

So MXE+AMT is a bit of a risky combination then? Was thinking about giving it a test run tonight as I'm at Bestival next week and I fancy doing it while I'm there.

Of course be careful, drugs interact in many ways, but AMT is not a MAOI of any significance (about on a par with amphetamine)

Last edited:
Of course be careful, drugs interact in many ways, but AMT is not a MAOI of any significance (about on a par with amphetamine)

OK. Thanks for the clarification, dude. I'll give it a whirl tonight then. I love both drugs separately so I'm hoping they will combine to create a whole new level of awesome. :)

this is the maddest substance ive ever taken, this +2ce took my mind to places ive never been before.

Love it when F&B drops some knowledge on a thread! :D

Have any of you guys and girls tried the cyrstal methoxetamine as well as the powder stuff? Mega curious as to the differences (if any?)

I'll stick with the original powder. I prefer crystals when taking a substance nasally but there's no point in fixing something that isn't broken!

thinking of buying some for the first time this week. K is hard to come by at the moment and I bought some fake shit the other day, so I wanna see what mxe is like.

Last edited:
I haven't bothered using this stuff again. Used 3 or 4 times. 75 mgs taken a few hours after 10 g's of kratom put me in another world. It lasted fucking hours well into the next day. Although it felt benign and non threatening,deep down i think dissociatives are not really my thing. I think i'll just stick to remembering the weird and sometimes humurous time i had on it. I'm certainly not gonna force myself to 'love' it. Judging by some reports on here ,the qualities gone down hill anyway.

thinking of buying some for the first time this week. K is hard to come by at the moment and I bought some fake shit the other day, so I wanna see what mxe is like. Which vendors should I use?

Do a little allergy test Godspeed. A little bit more and I think I would have ended up at Casualty.