• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

The very first batch was tops, since then never been the same. No opiate feel and lovelyness. Now just ok fuckness, nothing to write home about :( same supplier by the way.

I agree but I'm inclined to think its the person/tolerance rather than the batch of the drug.
IME, after regular/daily use, the therapeutic effects linger to the point where they become a natural way of thinking as opposed to an accute effect of taking the drug, meaning subsequent doses provide more wonk than anything else.

I agree but I'm inclined to think its the person/tolerance rather than the batch of the drug.
IME, after regular/daily use, the therapeutic effects linger to the point where they become a natural way of thinking as opposed to an accute effect of taking the drug, meaning subsequent doses provide more wonk than anything else.

My feelings exactly. Long term, daily (or at least with little time inbetween doses) of dissociatives change the whole nature of the intoxication - I speak from experience with 3-MeOPCP & ketamine. If you can, put the drug you have now, somewhere out of the way of temptation, wait a few weeks and try a single dose and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

Whats the standard dose, and amount in a night people are doing with this? Im wanting some k but cant get any just now. Was thinking on a g of mxe but last time i had it really overdid it and had a sore head/back for days. Think we did in about a 1g between 5 of us with 3 of us really taking the majority. Last lines were in excess of 100mgs and no tollerance, not keen to repeat that experiance.

Would like to know what other people are dosing though..

I just got a new batch in and I must say i'm very disappointed. Doesn't seem to have any of the dissociative effects that I liked, it just feels slightly mongy. A tiny insuffulated line would get me fucked for hours but now i'm not feeling a thing. Even tried plugging but to no avail. :(

I did think that because i've recently increased my benzo usage that might be the problem but I find it hard to believe it would block all the effects completely? Or maybe its tolerance but then i've only been taking it on and off for two weeks. Fuck, my wallet hates me, I think I would have been better off plugging a bottle of cough syrup! :|

I find the same with MXE now - at first, an MXE 'trip' would be over and me flat out after about 4 hours max. But recently, it seems to be taking forever to wear off. I've been putting it down to drinking less before I do the Moxy, (I used to get fucking arse'oled before deciding to get 'moxy'd off me box' - but that tends to get a bit mad..). So I've been cutting down the booze before indulging. The other night I was sober and decided to have a dab about 9pm (Unmeasured, but I prefer it that way). I then redosed about the same amount (tip of the little finger) around 9pm. By 5am I was begging to get to sleep, even though I felt fantastic I still had work at 9am the next morning. 30ml of methadone & a glass of vodka finally did the trick, but when i woke up (at 8.45am - bugger) - I deffo felt like i'd been on the billy all night. This kind of effect has only become apparent the last few times I've dosed. Does anyone know if this is a common effect after becoming used to MXE intoxication, or even if it may decompose to a more stimulant like compound after a while (my sample was about 3 months old, but had been kept in a lightproof sealed container).

^ when I've had a sesh on the mxe it takes me ages to get to sleep, like you i'm just about ready to sleep at about 5-6 in the morning! For me it's the only downside

cba reading every page "sorry if i came across rude"

What about flake .15g line with .25g MXE after then when you wanna hit the pillow for Zzzzz's puff away on some mellow grade smoke??? or 10mg sleeper *No beer*

never have been a fan of BEER n Sniffing dont like the mix...

Leeds "love it or hate it" Its only place you can spell drugs with :eek:)

I would imagine flake and mxe would go well together. But then stims before mxe generally have left me feeling confused, although we ended up doing alot of mxe which is maybe why.

Probably a few reasonable lines of flake followed by a few 10mg doses of mxe would be pretty lush in effect.

EDIT: those doses you suggest are absolutely ridiculous. A 250mg/a quarter g of mxe you wouldn't know who you were! Small matchstick size lines of flake aswell unless you either have a massive cocaine habbit or you want a heart attack.

Last edited:
Confused.com lol yeah i do tend to end up like that after a mad weekend which ends on a wed n starts bk on a friday n by weds i do probs 3.5-4.2g of flake n god knows on k tho if you take alook at my other post ull see after 2years of hard abuse its the fast way too end up pushing up flowers from 6ft under

MXE and Drugs Tests???

Hi, i've just ordered a g of mxe which sould be here tomorrow. Only thing is i've found out i have a drugs test on thursday. Obviously wont be indulging before then but this is a close call as i had planned to order on friday.

For future reference how long does mxe stay in the system does anyone know? And what would it show up as in a drugs test, surely gives a false positive for opiates or something?

flake50/50
Confused.com lol yeah i do tend to end up like that after a mad weekend which ends on a wed n starts bk on a friday n by weds i do probs 3.5-4.2g of flake n god knows on k tho if you take alook at my other post ull see after 2years of hard abuse its the fast way too end up pushing up flowers from 6ft under
You must be getting paid a fair whack to be doing 3.5g of flake in a weekend.

Ketamine tollerance sounds like it ruins mxe for the few that tried.

You must be getting paid a fair whack to be doing 3.5g of flake in a weekend.

Ketamine tollerance sounds like it ruins mxe for the few that tried.

Hmm defo lookin into MXE tho not going too wash it n recook n go teatotal for a week or two to get best hit, n ill do report on flake+MXE

N for drug test's they now have test strips for K *probs old news*

Thanks for that dude, i never knew they had ones for k! :(

Need to look up what saliva test shows up..

Thanks for that dude, i never knew they had ones for k! :(

Need to look up what saliva test shows up..

http://www.ukdrugtesting.co.uk/acatalog/Saliva_Drug_Test.html

http://www.ukdrugtesting.co.uk/acatalog/25-t-cup-10-panel-drug-testing-cups-uk-drug-tests.html
Product Information

The ultimate workplace and healthcare urine drug testing cup

10 individual results in 5 minutes to international cut off levels

25 test carton T cup collection and drug screen cups

each test for

Amphetamine
MDMA Ecstacy
THC Cannabis
Methamphetamine Crystal Ice
Cocaine
Buprenorphine subutex
Opiates heroin
Methadone
Benzodiazepines
Ketamine

*Now then sir if you could just take this cup and go pee "try not too over fill it plzs"* hahah

Man i bet ul feel rather odd if the people doin the tests ar BANG TIDY BOMBSHELLS FEMALE'S
n if they are, after uv done the job, be cheeky n ask one too pee in a cup for you hahah

27 Why ar you asking me on date?

No, but with your high-falutin' rhetoric I'll bet there's no shortage of "BANG TIDY BOMBSHELLS FEMALE'S " out there just dying for it...

Ever heard the word 'overcompensation'? ;)

Looking forward to getting my methoxetamine delivery in the morning, haven't had any for two weeks so I'm hoping my tolerance has gone down! Can't wait for a fat line!