• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

Hi fishface,:) don't be upgrading admin to god like status tho they're bad enough as it is ;)

^ Does it feel cold and industrial, sort of like ketamine without the frills that make it fun? If so it's likely you've got a tiletamine derivative. When mxe first came out there were a couple of vendors trtying to pass off the N-methyl analogue of tiletamine as methoxetamine (dose of tiletamine to hole is about 50-80mg and the N-methyl analogue is half that potency).

Had some tiletamine a few years back and it's an experience I'm not in a hurry to repeat, to put it mildly. The thienyl group of tiletamine (as opposed to the 2-chlorophenyl of ket) makes it a better dopamine reuptake inhibitor, which fits with your description of feeling wired.

I threw most of my sample away - not often that I do that with drugs!

Felt cold and industrial yes, not much dissociation atall. If i was asked what it was similar to ket or mxe, i would have to say mxe. Coudnt sleep for shit. Never really got any sort of glowing comfortable feeling and dosed over 100mgs (stupid of me i know). The wired feeling was shitty and had an element of paranoia. Its either cut to fuck mxe possibly cut with tiletamine or its a complete different substance altogether, probably tiletamine. Supposed to be a reputable vendor so be carefull people.

So the N-methyl anakogue of tiletamine is still out there doing the rounds? Arrrrgh horrible stuff

Just ran out :( debating whether to buy more or leave it alone for a while.

Had the same dilemma the last week when I ran out, I'm gonna give it a break for a while I think, since I tried it in May I've been doing it pretty much daily, just missed the occasional day because the postman was late.

I also feel it's not exactly the healthiest thing for your kidneys.

Had the same dilemma the last week when I ran out, I'm gonna give it a break for a while I think, since I tried it in May I've been doing it pretty much daily, just missed the occasional day because the postman was late.

I also feel it's not exactly the healthiest thing for your kidneys.

I ran out, faced this dilemma. Bought more, turned out to be utter shite. Now im in the exact same situation again lol.

Think im gonna have to leave it alone for a couple of weeks at least as i have a festival to save for.

I had a 3 week break from this becuase it was starting to irritate my kidneys a little. Anyway, tried it again on Saturday night and it was comparable to the very first time I tried it. That lovely warm glow had fully returned and I had a great time. Gonna try my best to use it as sparingly as possible from now on as you lose some of the magic fast with repeated dosing.

After an 8 week break, I've ordered another 500mg (so as to avoid boshing a g in far too little time)

The mania-ish rattling sensation had got too much and it was starting to get a little 'cold' feeling after moderately regular usage.

Hoping it'll be back like it was in the good owd days around xmas when it felt like a warm, confusing blanket of love.

After an 8 week break, I've ordered another 500mg (so as to avoid boshing a g in far too little time)

The mania-ish rattling sensation had got too much and it was starting to get a little 'cold' feeling after moderately regular usage.

Hoping it'll be back like it was in the good owd days around xmas when it felt like a warm, confusing blanket of love.

For me it's the other way round, the first few times I did it I found it cold, anti-social and even dysphoric, then after daily use the effects got much more enjoyable, sort of like an acquired taste.

The same thing happened with me and K a few years back, hated it at first then grew to love it unconditionally.

Why are all these vendors offering shitty crystal methoxtamine all the time now? Its like they all have the same main source thats run out of the good stuff.

Not sure what you mean by "crystal" but the last stuff I had (from the vendor which I thought was the good one) seemed a bit weird to me. Not as potent as before and I felt quite a lot of nausea the day after taking it. Could just be a thing tolerance though.

They advertise it as crystal methoxetamine, very small little crystals finely ground down that still looks like powder.

I just got some through the post for the first time in a couple of months, and it definitely looks different than the last lot I had from the same place. Much less shiny and more flour-like, and 500mg has a much larger volume. I definitely wouldn't describe this stuff as crystalline. Not sure if I should give this stuff a test run or throw it out from what i've heard :/

Let us know what its like, all i know is that the quality has dropped from some suppliers. Not saying all. Il be hunting some more out next week.

now I truly am confused. I spent about 40 minutes wondering how a Ughandan dictator relates to the thread. I guess you could say that means my fears about this stuff being bunk were wrong.

The very first batch was tops, since then never been the same. No opiate feel and lovelyness. Now just ok fuckness, nothing to write home about :( same supplier by the way.