• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Methoxetamine Thread v2

With recent batches of Mxe being particularly poor is 3-MEO-PCP a worthy replacement ???
Not looking to go too deep with it, just a general mood lift/anti-depressant effect you used to get from decent Mxe.

3-meo-pcp is a diffferent ketttle of fish. Very stimulating, and I would consider it like mania in powder form. Be very careful with the stuff.

@felix - It does seem to trigger an afinty with repettitive rumbly sounds for me, the sound of car tyres when driving can be enthralling on it. Long train journeys are a delight on an oral dose.

You could say that, yes. It isn't atall wonky like ket or mxe, and doesn't make you gurn. BUT - it can make you seem a bit intense. Be very careful with the stuff as it is easy to get carried away with it.

had a go at the low dose end of the spectrum last night. There was only a tiny bit left over in a container. I guessed it would be ~20mg. Lucky i weighed it as it turned out to be almost 70mg, which definately would not have been the slight easily managable wonky stimulation i was looking for. I took 25mg iirc which was about right, might have another go tonight around 35mg and see if i can get into Brian Cox's latest series atall on that stuff. Otherwise i have about 40 other films and tv programs recorded, if none off them do the trick i may start making bizzare posts on here.

Dinner first though i think, definately. Bleedin starvin Marvin. I could eat a horse.

Last edited:
Good luck with that i found mxe and tv not so good as in the sense i would go back and watch it sober and remember 5 mins from a whole hour program

ive heard some tales of people feeling like they were part of the film or w/e they were watching. Id have loved to have experienxed somethinmg like that. I guess it depends on the dose and the person. At high doses i tend to get completely introvereted and just overwhlemed by whats going on in my head. Perhaps at lower doses I'll be able to 'stay out of of withdrawing into my own head'. I'll soon find out. 35mg isnt going to be a very big deal w/e happens, comapred to the crazy multiple redose trip that i went on last time.

Yeah, my mate used to do alot of it and play killzone on the ps3 and he thought he was in the game as god, and few hours later turned the news on and it was about the storms in Thailand he thought he caused them mad stuff, i think shambles said he didn't get on with mxe and tv a few more too it could be diff for everyone tho

So i just bought myself some new scales. Found myself a reputable seller of MXE, shopping cart my stuff, thinking a simple payment on the card.. no.. a load of numbers and slashs for a bank transfer and i don't have telephone banking or Internet banking either at the moment.. ppfft.. :\

The website looks really professional to, i can't imagine its that hard to implement a simple card payment. This is probably something i won't remember/bother to get around to now knowing me..

I've had the being a part of what i've been watching & listening to, never felt like i was god controlling any of it that i can recall though, just connected to all of it.. completely mesmirized, rarely ever watched tv or anything on it though, just music vids

Looks like my new scales shall be getting to see some MXE afterall :sus: =D

Nice one, its my favourite substance, reasonable gentle on my body as well as my already warped mind. But take it easy, go slow and remember its not an instantaneous thing, it can take a wee while to kick in depending on your ROA. It's tempting to take more because you're not feeling it at first.

Keep an empty stomach, but lots of fluids (not booze :|, water, juice etc) throughout if poss, its quite dehydrating. And remember you're going to be mobile, so be safe in your surroundings.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it <3

Didn't realise you like MXE so much kate, amazing stuff isnt it. and excellent advise on the fluids, dunno if its my conciousness messing with me or not but i find hydration effects the experience and the afterglow

Last nights small dose didnt do much, apart from possibly keeping me awake half the night. I only ever bought 2 or 3 pre ban grams, and whats in this bag feels a lot colder in its effects than the small amount i found in another container. Strange. I guess im having some sort of susbstance tidying up and sorting spree, finishing off/getting rid of bits and pieces that are left over here and there.

The cold-ness of effects with wonky stuff are horrible, had a few very negative cold wonks before, very unfriendly, most of the time its been embracing though

Nice one, its my favourite substance, reasonable gentle on my body as well as my already warped mind. But take it easy, go slow and remember its not an instantaneous thing, it can take a wee while to kick in depending on your ROA. It's tempting to take more because you're not feeling it at first.

Keep an empty stomach, but lots of fluids (not booze :|, water, juice etc) throughout if poss, its quite dehydrating. And remember you're going to be mobile, so be safe in your surroundings.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on with it <3
Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to report back.. :)

I wont be rushing straight in to a hole dont you worry.... i will be going there though at some point =D

@ Dan: Is it something to do with particular batches do you think, or that the same batch can have different effects on different days? If its a batch thing, i might aswell ditch the contents of this bag, there cant be more than 100mg-125mg absolute tops left in it anyway.

Didn't realise you like MXE so much kate, amazing stuff isnt it. and excellent advise on the fluids, dunno if its my conciousness messing with me or not but i find hydration effects the experience and the afterglow

Aye, it's my number 1 %) Been taking it so long time now, since its early first days ;) Mostly now I feel I can "work with it" well and am comfortable enough with it to have trust in it's effects on me.

When you start to come down, its important to get nutrients and something salty into you. Difficult because you'll not want to eat, it'll be odd as fuck - but your body needs it (even a glass of milk helps). And as Dan points out it'll aid the experience and the afterglow.

And be comfy, make sure you have some soft landings around if you're going to head for the m-hole. I'm very mobile on it, so I make provisions before hand to get my set and setting just right.

Love the stuff. F&B <3%)<3 what a legend, what a legacy. But it needs respect and understanding.

<3

@ Dan: Is it something to do with particular batches do you think, or that the same batch can have different effects on different days? If its a batch thing, i might aswell ditch the contents of this bag, there cant be more than 100mg-125mg absolute tops left in it anyway.

Both i reckon

Is MXE still legal in the States, I wonder?

Even if it was, which I doubt, I'd never send or receive anything like that from the US. There is no point and someone at one end could quite easily get into big deepie.

Even if it was, which I doubt, I'd never send or receive anything like that from the US. There is no point and someone at one end could quite easily get into big deepie.

I ask because a lovely friend and fellow NMDA antagonism lover offered to give me some for Xmas, but he's in the States. I think I'll have to decline - customs freaks me out.