View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gram in a week is a rather huge amount if your tolerance isn't already sky high or you're not wasting it on inefficient ROAs. I definitely think that given MXE's Dopamine Reuptake Inhibition it would leave you with a noticeable tolerance to other DRIs and Dopamine Releasers for a while after this. I can only imagine how significant your dissociative tolerance must be. You should leave it a while and see if tolerance falls appropriately.

I was primarily insufflating it. Yeah I know that's a large amount. I developed a tolerance pretty quickly resulting in an amusing (thankfully) situation at a party where everyone else got way way more effed up than they intended by consuming what I took (80mg). In any case yeah I haven't had it in almost a week now and don't see myself having any more for at least another month or two.

Methoxetamine and ketamine are blockers of nicotinin acetylcholine receptors, so it doesn't suprise me that nicotine would alleviate some of the dissociative/mind-impairing effects.

It also makes me want a cigarette right after my cigarette. I suck them down hard and fast and never get headspins etc like I would sober.

said this before but gonna say again, in my experience mixing this stuff with too much booze, mephedrone or mdma (or all 3) is pretty nasty.

interesting fly, i had an AMAZING experience with MXE and LSD. however the MXE did seem to overpower the LSD so it is wise to stick to low doses of MXE. this weekend i am trying 3 blotters with 30mgs MXE. should be spectacular :D

WOW

WOW....

VITAMIN B12 + MXE does synergy its not JOKE (see the erowid K + B12 report)

I ill elaborate later because this 35mg is hitting me too hard!!!

Smoking DMT while on methoxetamine is the bees knees. Might be the best combination I've ever experienced, only to be rivaled by DMT + MDMA.

^ done MDMA + DMT a few times, it was beyond amazing. might have to try MXE + DMT =D heard it slows the DMT visuals down or something. either way its bound to be crazy

It takes away the preflight anxiety for me. So if one has that "problem"...

Would mxe be safe after small bit of cocaine?

So I just snorted a small line, about .08g of coke for the first time an hour ago. Effects are pretty gone but does anyone know about possible weird effects if I were to take a low dose of methoxetamine, 16mg right now?

Ketamine and cocaine are said to mix fine, MXE and cocaine would just be uncomfortably stimulating I would think.

Given that the cocaine's effects have gone, you'll be fine.

The vast majority of "cocaine" available on the illicit market today is tantamount to poison because it contains a large percentage of levamisole, a cattle-deworming agent that metabolizes to aminorex and is known to cause leukemia in human subjects.

The vast majority of "cocaine" available on the illicit market today is tantamount to poison because it contains a large percentage of levamisole, a cattle-deworming agent that metabolizes to aminorex and is known to cause leukemia in human subjects.

truxilense coca tea for the win. been described as crack juice by my friend when made properly.

goes fine with methoxetamine

That doesn't really bear on the dangers of a coke/mxe combo though, does it? Levamisole is going to be damaging anyway, regardless of whether MXE is taken.

this 19mg 2cb is hitting like hell!! is it the 3h only?

Last edited:
For a more hedonistic, "extrospective" experience a small dose of a stimulant (e.g. speed) goes well together with MXE, but you have to find the balance and it's quite tricky first. You don't want too much stimulation from the stimulant, it destroys the fuzzy feeling of MXE. I'd also keep the MXE dose quite low if you do this, since MXE itself is very stimulating at high doses. But at low doses it's quite sedating and adding a small dose of a stimulant can make it nice if you want to be social.

For deep and spiritual, introspective trips 4-substituted tryptamines are excellent together with MXE. I've combined it with 4-AcO-DMT, 4-HO-MET, 4-HO-MiPT and 4-HO-DPT. Especially together with 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-DPT the trip has been almost religious.

I have also taken 30 mg MXE on the afterglow after a 25C trip and it added a great depth to the experience.

When you combined 4-AcO-DMT and MXE what dosages of each did you take? Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.