View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
30mg of mxe was taken together with some kava kava extract.

Ive done this combo before with nice effects but this time it gave me a weird headache that i was finally able to sleep away from.

But 4hours after i fell asleep i woke up with an even worse headache, it felt like a tension headache that i can get sometimes from my neck but alot worse.

Took 2painkillers and after 1hour of massaging my skull neck and jaw lines. i could finally lay still long enough to fall asleep again.

Today i feel like i have some mild cramps around my skull base and feel abit weird.

I will def not try this combo again after this horrible side effect.

I did however use a old bag of mxe that i bought almost a year ago, i have 10grams of fresh mxe that feels alot cleaner and tastes less, i usually use the new one but for some reason i used the old one yesterday.

Could degradation of mxe maybe cause some unwanted effects? cause ive noticed a weird headachey feeling before from older batches but this new one has felt alot cleaner somehow.

Would N2O + MXE really be neurotoxic?

Don't know but it's definitely a combo I'd like to, and would, try, irrespective. I would guess the neurotoxicity of this combo once or twice would not outweigh the benefit of the spectacle.

Status
Not open for further replies.