View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I've been using mxe once or twice a week, in varying doses. A week ago I took 150mg of m1, which I hadn't taken in 3 or 4 weeks, it was a typical experience. The next day I decided to take some mxe, probably 80 or 90mg's through out the day, I slept fine that night. The next day I took no drugs, and that night as I was trying to sleep, I realized my heart was racing. I have some issues with an irregular heart beat, but the beat was normal, just very fast (140-150bpm). I had no tranquilizers on hand, so I took some cayenne supplements, and eventually fell asleep.

I know I ate nothing weird or took anything out of the normal so I'm blaming it on the drugs, maybe the dopamine. I usually feel stimulated on the comedown of mxe, but this was the next day. Not really a combo in the sense of the timeline in which I took them, but I won't be taking the two within a week of each other again.

Lately I've been using mxe once or twice a week, in varying doses. A week ago I took 150mg of m1, which I hadn't taken in 3 or 4 weeks, it was a typical experience. The next day I decided to take some mxe, probably 80 or 90mg's through out the day, I slept fine that night. The next day I took no drugs, and that night as I was trying to sleep, I realized my heart was racing. I have some issues with an irregular heart beat, but the beat was normal, just very fast (140-150bpm). I had no tranquilizers on hand, so I took some cayenne supplements, and eventually fell asleep.

I know I ate nothing weird or took anything out of the normal so I'm blaming it on the drugs, maybe the dopamine. I usually feel stimulated on the comedown of mxe, but this was the next day. Not really a combo in the sense of the timeline in which I took them, but I won't be taking the two within a week of each other again.

ive also got a diagnosed (but not severe) heart problem. the mxe brought out a 100-120bpm for several hours on the comedown for some reason. seemingly not connected to my issues which usually flare up to 200bpm+

^Thanks for sharing that, that really makes me wonder. What kind of dose did you take?

How does mixing mxe with alprazolam go? has anyone tried this combo?
Thanks

Ive done MXE and valium, it was nice, smooth. Thats all I can offer ya.

^Thanks for sharing that, that really makes me wonder. What kind of dose did you take?

first time, which was an irresponsible dose as i was inexperienced, was ~250mg in less than an hour. then a couple of days ago approx 80mg (spread over 4 doses) led to not sleeping and some tachycardia in the morning/noon. strange as the heart was fine during the active hours of the drug. just had to bring the rate down during the day with some calming activities

Hey guys :)
I tried 200 mg MDAI and about 70mg Methoxetamine. At start it felt great(the MDAI was ingested about an hour prior to the methoxetamine), but after the
Methoxetamine really pushed though it a feeling of being rather
unhealthy for my brain. Had that "I fucked my brain last night" feeling of most of the next day.
I would be careful with this combo, it really has that neurotoxic feel to it.

50mg MXE
15-20mg 4-HO-MET

Felt amazing and great, the come down the next day was brutal. I felt extremely drained and depressed, suicidal even. I'm not quite sure if it was my current state of mind at the time, drugs, or both. Too much MXE imo...

Be safe with MXE %)

I have noticed that MXE seems to be a strong potentiator for codeine. Doses of codeine that I would not normally get any euphoric reaction from can feel 3-4x strong when on MXE.

How does mixing mxe with alprazolam go? has anyone tried this combo?
Thanks

No problems, if you know your doses. I've used big amount of benzos with MXE but I do have a huge benzo tolerance. Anyways there's never been any problem (alprazolam, diazepam, clonazepam, fenazepam).

I have noticed that MXE seems to be a strong potentiator for codeine. Doses of codeine that I would not normally get any euphoric reaction from can feel 3-4x strong when on MXE.

Yes I did this combination just once yet. Usually, I took 60mg DXM for potentialisation. The last time, I took my usual dose of codeine 1h30 after a 15mg plugged MXE dose, it was far more euphoric than codeine alone, or with DXM.

Im testing again MXE with Ketamine. I will let u guys know how it goes.

50mg MXE
15-20mg 4-HO-MET

Felt amazing and great, the come down the next day was brutal. I felt extremely drained and depressed, suicidal even. I'm not quite sure if it was my current state of mind at the time, drugs, or both. Too much MXE imo...

Be safe with MXE %)

Did you take it oral? I noticed a hangover from mxe the first few times but never after that. maybe because i switched from oral to rectal and intramuscular. we're talking of 50-100 times probably and i only felt hungover like 2-3 times in the beginning.

So I read about adverse reaction to MDMA and MXE combinations but i cannot find any trip reports other than the comparison to mdai and the OD of the sweidish.

As far as i know this death has never even been confirmed.

Did you take it oral? I noticed a hangover from mxe the first few times but never after that. maybe because i switched from oral to rectal and intramuscular. we're talking of 50-100 times probably and i only felt hungover like 2-3 times in the beginning.

MXE = Insufflated
4-HO-MET = Oral

This was the first time I mixed them and doing a large amount of MXE, it was fun but the next day effects were terrible.

Hmm, I have noticed several times that after tripping on mxe during the night and then not going to sleep after seems to release a lot of adrenalin and dopamine. I have noticed my heart racing and all the usual dopamine effects that i get on amphetamine. And all my most euphoric times with mxe is in the morning a lot of hours after the first ingestion.

from using this stuff now and again, over the approximate span of a year, certain combos are an appetite for disaster with this stuff i have found. Alcohol + MXE can be plain twisted, fucked up and bad for the body. no severe come down though, infact most of the time ive gotten an afterglow from this combo.

Mephedrone + MXE is horrible and gives a terrible come down. the same with MDMA + MXE. the last time i mixed these two it made me feel depersonalized, dizzy and fucked up for days. messy combos

MXE + Valium is nice

Hmm, I have noticed several times that after tripping on mxe during the night and then not going to sleep after seems to release a lot of adrenalin and dopamine. I have noticed my heart racing and all the usual dopamine effects that i get on amphetamine. And all my most euphoric times with mxe is in the morning a lot of hours after the first ingestion.

sleep deprivation increases dopamine

but lowers Norepinephrine binding

sleep deprivation increases dopamine

but lowers Norepinephrine binding
k, and mxe does it further increase the dopamine effect by inhibiting the dopamine reuptake? If it does then it might be the reason of the strong dopamine buzz i've gotten.

mxe and phenazepam in excessive amounts is a disaster zone, i think they both lower blood pressure or something but 2 nights ago i wasnt breathing when my sister found me and then i have amnesia until i was on a drip in the hospital because of an overdose possibly due to the opiate aspect of mxe as well? anyway it was 190 mxe plugged and 5mg phenaz oral
dw i kno it was very dumb just thought id put it out there because i didnt think it would go so badly

Status
Not open for further replies.