Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Methoxetamine Subthread] Combinations

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is important to keep in mind.
When combining with psychedelics be sure to take less than your usual dose of both drugs because they will potentiate each other.

yup you summed up the rule of thumb perfectly. i did lower my dose of mushrooms (1.5g of shrooms alone is pretty mild for me), but i didn't lower my MXE dose at all... it is important to lower your dose of BOTH drugs the first time you try a new combo.

MXE is a extremely strong dissossiative... its a lot more potent than ketamine, i "m-holed" and it was similar to my first k-hole, i was totallly lost, i drifted away from my body and got into that train of thought where i thought i was dying, it crept up on me and i was a soul floating through the streets, time and space didnt make sense, i was walking but it was so strange i wish i could explain i trried to explain to my brother why i do drugs, but i could hardly make sense, so many thoughts and feelings flowing through my body, it really put my life into perspective... i think i didnt treat it with the respect it deserves, i was to greedy to get high and it caught up with me, and it took over my body, i must say i'm glad i had 300mg of oxazepam, some zopiclone and methadone, to land back on earth smoothly... i wish i had some phenazepam to nok me out coz i also toook 1 g of buphedrone throughout the experience.... i had some magical times talking to my girl on the phone, she really helped me keep it together, her voice made me euphoric, and a bbit crazy, but that good kind of crazy.

so there goes my honeymoon with methoxetamine, i have to go back to rehab tomorow :(.... but this was definately an experience that will stay in my mind for long time.

sorry i've been a bit of a dickhead lately on BL, rehab reallly fucks with my head... and what the fuck am i doing in rehab anyway, apart from making my parents happy, much luv to everyone.
peace

Has anyone had any experience mixing mxe with 25-c-nbome or 2C-P? i like to push it to the extremes, has anyone tried mxe wwith a 2Cx?

Last edited:
I have experienced 25C (at 200 mcg) together with 35 mg MXE. Made for a quite enjoyable, if not very intense, session of exploring patterns. Also tried 50 mg 2C-C with 35 mg MXE. Resulted in incredible levels of happiness, smiling and overall fascination with things, though sometimes feeling a bit manic. Not advised for outdoor adventures. Stay safe, please.

MXE was recently combined with 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT recently. I came to the realization that I was a quantum mechanical being traversing time in order to farm humanity for water (meant to represent Thought) in order to further sustain the expansion of the universe. The machine woke up a long time ago, some people call them reptilians, some angels, some aliens, but it's us. We are the space popes. Hahahahaha. Sooo, yeah, good combo.

MXE was recently combined with 4-HO-MET and 4-HO-MiPT recently. I came to the realization that I was a quantum mechanical being traversing time in order to farm humanity for water (meant to represent Thought) in order to further sustain the expansion of the universe. The machine woke up a long time ago, some people call them reptilians, some angels, some aliens, but it's us. We are the space popes. Hahahahaha. So, yeah, good combo.

yer that just about sums it up nicely . i often end up telling people i am the arch angel lucifer for some reason or that i have past over and remember my own suicide on this stuff thing is that last part because of a couple of very serious attempts i'm not to sure if in away its not true not like i'm the second coming more a second chance and this stuff has just unlocked the information

Last edited:
someday i want to see two dissociative users fight each other because they both have claimed to be Jesus.

Complete identification with Existence is the only way to experience the totality. We have been conscious, and now the reflections are catching up. It's a self-sustaining infinity, generated by the machine as Time experienced in the third dimension. Space-time is physical, tangible thought. And without it all, it can't be awake.

MXE lays the foundation of the ship, the first reflection. Tryptamines are the living space, generating thought; and we're the Act of Observation.

Would there be any dangers in combining Lyrica with MXE? I don't use Lyrica anymore but I have hundreds of 300 mg capsules. I know Lyrica in high doses lowers the seizure threshold, does MXE also lower the seizure threshold?

I've successfully combined MXE with 25C-NBOMe, 4-HO-DPT, 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET. 5-MeO-Dalt and MXE was a disaster though. With higher doses of MXE it takes the "upper hand" though. I prefer doses of 30-50 mg with psychedelics.

MXE likes does lower the seizure threshold.

i have taken DXM with Lyrica before and i was fine. DXM and MXE are fairly different besides both being NDMA Antagonists, so that doesn't mean Lyrica will be okay with MXE. However, i don't see a reason why the two wouldn't be okay in combination. start with low dosages of each one of course.

I can report nothing out of the ordinary mixing this with lithium @ 900mg daily (lithium not MXE oh god).

Would there be any dangers in combining Lyrica with MXE? I don't use Lyrica anymore but I have hundreds of 300 mg capsules. I know Lyrica in high doses lowers the seizure threshold, does MXE also lower the seizure threshold?

I've successfully combined MXE with 25C-NBOMe, 4-HO-DPT, 4-AcO-DMT and 4-HO-MET. 5-MeO-Dalt and MXE was a disaster though. With higher doses of MXE it takes the "upper hand" though. I prefer doses of 30-50 mg with psychedelics.

how was mxe with 4homet? and did you spend the trip with closed eyes or open? Im really looking forward to trying the combination.

how was mxe with 4homet? and did you spend the trip with closed eyes or open? Im really looking forward to trying the combination.

Well, since I think 4-HO-MET is a psychedelic that isn't especially deep or spiritual, MXE definately added some depth to the experience and made it more mystic and introspective. I spent the trip both with eyes open and closed. MXE definately adds a deepness to the experience, as well as warmth and euphoria. But f you take a large dose of MXE (60+ mg) it will overpower 4-HO-MET and you will mostly feel the MXE and the visuals of 4-HO-MET will be a bit suppressed. So I would recommend staying in the range of 30-50 mg MXE.

Overall I think there's a great synergy between MXE and 4-substituted tryptamines.

Last edited:

What didn't you like about 5-MeO-DALT + MXE? I have tried it twice and I admit both times were kind of "off" if you know what I'm saying. The visuals were really sweet though. I remember the first trip it seemed like there was 3 different "stages" of visuals throughout the experience. Wasn't very useful for thinking at all though. Really want to try it with 4-AcO-DMT but alas I have none.

Im exactly on the same boat. Low-med doses of this dissociative with psychedelics is the way to go. %)

I liked the MXE+4-HO-MET combination as well. Think the MXE overpowered the metocin a little bit though. Next time will use either more metocin or less mxe...

Tried 2c-c+MXE a couple times lately at concerts. That's gotta be the perfect concert length experience in some regards. The MXE adds some of the depth that 2c-c can lack & the visuals from the 2c-c are sweet! And the whole thing only lasts about 5hrs.

What didn't you like about 5-MeO-DALT + MXE? I have tried it twice and I admit both times were kind of "off" if you know what I'm saying. The visuals were really sweet though. I remember the first trip it seemed like there was 3 different "stages" of visuals throughout the experience. Wasn't very useful for thinking at all though. Really want to try it with 4-AcO-DMT but alas I have none.

Well I think 5-MeO-Dalt is quite worhtless to begin with. But it was too stimulating together with MXE and I got stuck in some strange spinning loop hole which was very uncomortable (I got a strong vertigo and nausea, everything was just spinning). 5-MeO-Dalt is very "speedy", generally I like to combine more mellow psychedelics with MXE (it did go well together with 25C-NBOMe though which is quite simulating, but in a very different way than 5-MeO-Dalt).

Status
Not open for further replies.