• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine - D-Meth vs Racemic

When smoked: An intense golden glow coming from the head, orgasmic, leading to a long lasting, euphoric stimulation, feeling as if "you've made it". Absloutely quality stuff, I was wondering if the D-meth provided by the same guy would be any better...

Your description of the effects is spot on.

In particular, the head-to-toe 'GLOW' that feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket, physically and mentally. When the words and thoughts and ideas and excitement just flow out of your mouth as if a fire hydrant was run over.

You might as well have just found a million bucks sitting on a park bench because nothing you'll ever do or experience in the real world is going to trigger the release of that much dopamine, and then hold it there for 8+ hours, period. Just from twisting a pipe lol.
Its just not something we were ever meant to feel as countless crippling addictions and emotional disorders have shown us.

And now the lid's off and you're stuck knowing about it for the rest of your life.
Enjoy the glow while you can, man. The window of uses you're given with them is small.

I think i managed to get around 2-3 years (sporadic use) of reaching new highs before plateauing for good who knows when, after. It actually scares me if i start thinking about it for too long. We've all effectively rewired ourselves permanently early on, for better or worse.

Last edited:
As adventurous as I am, the one thing I am never going to do is mix meth and GHB - a recipe for getting arrested naked with a hard on somewhere in public. Talk about batshit crazy!

If you're holed up with someone you're compatible with sexually that mix is the ultimate drug sex combo - I'm in no doubt whatsoever about that

Wouldn't be taking it in public though! (In fact won't be taking it again at all most likely)

In particular, the head-to-toe 'GLOW' that feels like being wrapped in a warm blanket, physically and mentally. When the words and thoughts and ideas and excitement just flow out of your mouth as if a fire hydrant was run over.

You might as well have just found a million bucks sitting on a park bench because nothing you'll ever do or experience in the real world is going to trigger the release of that much dopamine, and then hold it there for 8+ hours, period. Just from twisting a pipe lol.
Its just not something we were ever meant to feel as countless crippling addictions and emotional disorders have shown us.

And now the lid's off and you're stuck knowing about it for the rest of your life.
Enjoy the glow while you can, man. The window of uses you're given with them is small.

I think i managed to get around 2-3 years (sporadic use) of reaching new highs before plateauing for good who knows when, after. It actually scares me if i start thinking about it for too long. We've all effectively rewired ourselves permanently early on, for better or worse.
I've got a lot of mates who do the "less potent" drugs and they told me they never saw themselves a few years ago smoking weed/seshing with mandy/sniffing ket/all of that in one go, etc. But here we are. I think the "less potent" comment is a bit sweeping but I think we can't compare ketamine to meth.

Although as my bio says, I've always been interested in drugs, I never saw myself at 12 smoking meth lol.

If you're holed up with someone you're compatible with sexually that mix is the ultimate drug sex combo - I'm in no doubt whatsoever about that

Wouldn't be taking it in public though! (In fact won't be taking it again at all most likely)
What is better boys: sex on 4-mmc and GHB, or Meth and GHB?

Would like to know because the misses doesn't like anal and needs some persuasion 🤣🤣:devilish:

is the vasco contrcition from meth as produced as regular amphetamine? if so then id say 4-mmc as could never get hard on regular amphetamine, never had a problem when using MDMA / 4-mmc .

is the vasco contrcition from meth as produced as regular amphetamine? if so then id say 4-mmc as could never get hard on regular amphetamine, never had a problem when using MDMA / 4-mmc .
I've found that after hitting the pipe, my johnny starts getting a life off his own... with 4-mmc though, it just get me in a really good fucking mood and I stay hard for shorter periods of time, without GHB/GBL/Alcohol of course.

When I was sniffing/bombing sulf I only got horny when I started thinking about it.

What would one prefer meth-Amphetamine or meth-Cathinone? I have no experience with either.

But for me dl-Amphetamine powder vs chewing leaves and twigs of the Khat shrug, or is it a tree?
I would go for the chewing. At least unless we are disussing functional stimulants. Cathinone's seem more recreational then there amphetamine counterparts.

Methylone another example i like way more then MDMA be it in pure dl form or just the l part, or was it just the d part. Imo Amps are a step down!

They do have more functional and therapeutic potentional Amphetamine's.

Last edited:

I get the impression it’s like MDMA and has a “loss of magic” so that’s one reason I keep my use to 1-2 times a year.

I’ll admit where I grew up we had the fear of meth driven into us as children. My state actually never has had a meth problem despite everything else around us being meth ridden, partially because w have good drugs but also because of that fear.

It wasn’t until a few years ago, there were some ecstasy pills around that I knew were lab tested (and my reagents to confirm) as Meth: 3 Caffeine: 1 pills. I said fuck it and took the plunge, zero regrets since..

But I also came into meth in my late 20’s, lots of other drugs and addictions under my belt, had I met it at 18 this story would probably be a lot different.

I’ve been able to use meth sporadically for 3-4yrs now no problem, always with MDMA or psychedelics, and the depths it takes me are unbelievable. It’s like it the psychedelics show the problems, then the MDMA gives you love and confidence in yourself, and the meth just makes it seem like any problem in front of you is a baby ant mound of a hurdle. All of them together is something.

-GC

I get the impression it’s like MDMA and has a “loss of magic” so that’s one reason I keep my use to 1-2 times a year.

I

My last MDMA experience was with a, lucky find. But it was dissapointing after getting accustumed to Methylone.

Maybe the new high dosed pill do miss some magic. It was a imo very high dosed pill. Unnecessarely high, while the high was lacking.

“loss of magic”

-GC
Chewing fresh leaves and twigs of Catha Edulis/ Khat kept working while most other drugs lost it along the way.

Wish I would have that available. A fresh bundle wrapped in a Banana leave. A good yellow or white Tea to wash it away. Just the juice dispose the pulp in your mouth any way you like just don't swallow it.

It wasn’t until a few years ago, there were some ecstasy pills around that I knew were lab tested (and my reagents to confirm) as Meth: 3 Caffeine: 1 pills. I said fuck it and took the plunge, zero regrets since..

-GC
Over here I had one conspicious pill that was bad shit, a f'n Motorola. And some MDA/ MDMA combo's. But all the rest was MDMA, although not equal in quality. But let's say lab wise seen.

I’ll admit where I grew up we had the fear of meth driven into us as children. My state actually never has had a meth problem despite everything else around us being meth ridden, partially because w have good drugs but also because of that fear.

But I also came into meth in my late 20’s, lots of other drugs and addictions under my belt, had I met it at 18 this story would probably be a lot different.

I’ve been able to use meth sporadically for 3-4yrs now no problem, always with MDMA or psychedelics, and the depths it takes me are unbelievable. It’s like it the psychedelics show the problems, then the MDMA gives you love and confidence in yourself, and the meth just makes it seem like any problem in front of you is a baby ant mound of a hurdle. All of them together is something.

-GC
I never mind amphetamine in pills, with psychedelics it seems like an entire different matter though, good subject. What psychedelics are you talking, how is the bodyload for example?
I'm just interested :)

-GC

Long time ago it crossed my mind to methylate my med's. But its quite complex chemically.

Your description though is kinda disturbing. Problem's comparing to baby's. A baby is more like an earthquake.

Long time ago it crossed my mind to methylate my med's. But its quite complex chemically.

Your description though is kinda disturbing. Problem's comparing to baby's. A baby is more like an earthquake.

“Baby ant mound.” ;) The use of the word baby to describe how small it is.. But I suppose actual babies ain’t not easy task lol.

All the MDMA around me is legit too, this was some rando claiming good pills (always gotta check new sources) but after Reagent testing and subsequent Drugs Data check it was a meth pill.

That said, that was the first meth pill I’d ever found in 10+yrs of rolling at that point.

Yea methylation got amphetamine isn’t an easy task and best to just use as is.

-GC