• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine - D-Meth vs Racemic

PsychaGogic

Bluelighter
Hello both young and old speed freaks, hope you haven't been up for too long...

I've got a question, I've only used Racemic Methamphetamine but I know that it's possible to find D-meth and heard that it's more cognitively euphoric.

Would this explain why the American pharma - Desoxyn - Methamphetamine salts, contains D-Meth as it's primary salt to treat severe ADHD?

Shards are available and I was wondering if they'd kick the shit out of the 50/50 salt?

Interesting you’ve only exclusive experience with racemic, how are you sure it’s only been racemic and never d-isomer?

I’ve been curious to hear differences between people that have knowingly tried both.

-GC

Interesting you’ve only exclusive experience with racemic, how are you sure it’s only been racemic and never d-isomer?

I’ve been curious to hear differences between people that have knowingly tried both.

-GC
To my knowledge most Methamphetamine is produced as a racemic, much like Ketamine and Amphetamine sulfate, very open to the possiiblity that I'm wrong however.

I can have a few testing spins of the D-meth and report back. :)

To my knowledge most Methamphetamine is produced as a racemic, much like Ketamine and Amphetamine sulfate, very open to the possiiblity that I'm wrong however.

I can have a few testing spins of the D-meth and report back. :)

It isn’t actually. So when it comes to methamphetamine certain synthesis routes, which are rather easy, produce pure d-meth. For many years d-meth was the primary form due to this.

Lately it’s possible some super labs are producing racemic but you can bet a large portion of the market is still high purity d-meth.

Amphetamine is a different beast and more likely to be racemic because it’s more often made from p2p.

Ketamine varies, but again there are chemists which produce just the S-isomer.

-GC

dl-Amphetamine is way more euphoric and less functional as the dextro variant.

Technically d-Amphetamine seems to me less euphoric and more cognitive stimulating.

If the same goes for the methylated version?

Technically d-Amphetamine seems to me less euphoric and more cognitive stimulating.

I’m not talking from experience but I’ve been trying to research differences between racemic and d isomer, your description seems to match what I’ve read.

The best info I could find was comparing experience reports of racemic biker meth with the newer d-meth shards.

It sounds like the biker was much stronger all encompassing purely recreational drug. Described as feeling superhuman and overtly powerful. Whereas the d-isomer seems more functional, albeit obviously still very euphoric but more something you can do and go to work or whatever.

-GC

Any differences in duration or other noticeable differences?

-GC

Any differences in duration or other noticeable differences?

-GC
Tecnically, as I have no exp with meth. Levo -Methamphetamine is worthless except for nasal inhalers.

Levo-Amphetamine is active by itself and adds cns effects to the racemic form. But the dextro form is in pharm made 5mg pills while racemic or speed is dust in a baggie. Not alike ime, hard to compare.

Is there a test to know what i am doing , i know what i like but its not around thats the biker kind that was mentioned here.

If you are still curious as to if it is d or rracemic here is a link to erowid methamphetamine faq. There is a part down towards bottom that tells you how to take meth dissolved into water and use screens from a Gameboy to see which way the light bends and that will show you if it is optically dextro levo or racemic. Seems simple enough though I've never tried it.

If you are still curious as to if it is d or rracemic here is a link to erowid methamphetamine faq. There is a part down towards bottom that tells you how to take meth dissolved into water and use screens from a Gameboy to see which way the light bends and that will show you if it is optically dextro levo or racemic. Seems simple enough though I've never tried it.

😲😲😲 Why haven't I ever heard of this?? If it's true then that would help to answer A LOT of the questions people are asking about their shitty dope lol

I was checking it out and it does work not sure of the purity i have no control to calibrate with
I'm not holding my breath on ever having access to equipment that'll give us anything close to an accurate purity reading... At least not while i'm young enough to still get away with doing the stuff.

Regardless, this info is still a big deal if it can be 100% verified. Idk who would verify it though lol. Im thinking of just pulling the trigger on these soon. https://www.narcocheck.com/en/ident...hetamine-crystal-methamphetamine-marquis.html

Last edited:
Racemic meth is a lot more jittery than the pure d-meth.... the l-isomer is the main decongestant in vicks inhalers if that gives you an idea.... nothing euphoric about the l-isomer, racemic is a horrible jittery nightmare ime....

Thank you this is the perfect answer, apologies for the very late reply mate. Didn't mean to suddenly dip off the website for over a month!

• Haha
Reactions: CFC
So I’ve done some research into this since, it appears l-meth actually protects against neurotoxicity and acts as an MAOI. So it does more than just negate the d isomer like some believe.

-GC

So I’ve done some research into this since, it appears l-meth actually protects against neurotoxicity and acts as an MAOI. So it does more than just negate the d isomer like some believe.

-GC
I believe I've mentioned before that I've used (smoked, sniffed, ate) the racemic before, and it was very good. Maybe I should pick up the stuff advertised as D-Meth and give it a spin... as they say...