• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine - D-Meth vs Racemic

Do you know if using pseudoephedrine will give you the racemic? That's the kind I've had and it was certainly a different experience to crystal meth

I believe I've mentioned before that I've used (smoked, sniffed, ate) the racemic before, and it was very good. Maybe I should pick up the stuff advertised as D-Meth and give it a spin... as they say...

Was the product advertised as racemic? What did it look like? And you should :)

-GC

Do you know if using pseudoephedrine will give you the racemic? That's the kind I've had and it was certainly a different experience to crystal meth

Pseudo in a HI/P reduction? That is pure d-meth.

That said, it seems like MDMA that meth can vary simply based on route synthesized and may be related to residual impurities.

I theorize that Leuckart Amp/Meth might be the ideal form despite it being racemic.

-GC

That said, it seems like MDMA that meth can vary simply based on route synthesized and may be related to residual impurities.
Yeah but couldn't levo-methamphetamine be an impurity?

That looks just like stuff I’m seeing here. What are the effects like?

Yeah but couldn't levo-methamphetamine be an impurity?

Certain synthesis produce a single isomer while others produce a racemic material. It’s very unlikely to get some l-meth in a straight d-meth reduction.

I’ve heard of someone who tried 4 different synth routes and reported each one to have a different effect, so my money’s on impurities.

This was advertised as racemic

I think this will work

Ah that’s probably racemic cut with something to increase crystal size. Likely Mexican super lab product..

Definitely report on differences you feel when you try the big D ;)

-GC

When smoked: An intense golden glow coming from the head, orgasmic, leading to a long lasting, euphoric stimulation, feeling as if "you've made it". Absloutely quality stuff, I was wondering if the D-meth provided by the same guy would be any better...
Sounds like same stuff here too.

Certain synthesis produce a single isomer while others produce a racemic material. It’s very unlikely to get some l-meth in a straight d-meth reduction.

I’ve heard of someone who tried 4 different synth routes and reported each one to have a different effect, so my money’s on impurities.

Ah that’s probably racemic cut with something to increase crystal size. Likely Mexican super lab product..

Definitely report on differences you feel when you try the big D ;)

-GC
I'm not in the know-how regarding Meth as I'm in the UK, however, I will defientely be ordering some soon... and give a speedy review during the spin

This kind of stuff that you are describing I quite like because it gets you beautifully high but does not really cause you to tweak out or go batshit crazy unless you really abuse it for days. However, it is not really good value for money compared to the d-meth or whatever the crazy meth actually is - since you need a fair bit more of it. If money did not come into it, I prefer the more mellow kind. Still keeps me awake for 24 hours and has strong euphoria and pro-sexual effects but lacks the psychotic edge of stuff I used to get a few years ago. I really have no idea what type is what - but I have noticed changes in effects over the years.

This kind of stuff that you are describing I quite like because it gets you beautifully high but does not really cause you to tweak out or go batshit crazy unless you really abuse it for days. However, it is not really good value for money compared to the d-meth or whatever the crazy meth actually is - since you need a fair bit more of it. If money did not come into it, I prefer the more mellow kind. Still keeps me awake for 24 hours and has strong euphoria and pro-sexual effects but lacks the psychotic edge of stuff I used to get a few years ago. I really have no idea what type is what - but I have noticed changes in effects over the years.
I'm sure you'll like my review of the D-meth then - will provide pics of the gear as well...

The pro-sexual effects are understated, fuck me, mixed with GHB/GBL, it causes horniess to become an actual state of being haha

I'm sure you'll like my review of the D-meth then - will provide pics of the gear as well...

The pro-sexual effects are understated, fuck me, mixed with GHB/GBL, it causes horniess to become an actual state of being haha

As adventurous as I am, the one thing I am never going to do is mix meth and GHB - a recipe for getting arrested naked with a hard on somewhere in public. Talk about batshit crazy!

As adventurous as I am, the one thing I am never going to do is mix meth and GHB - a recipe for getting arrested naked with a hard on somewhere in public. Talk about batshit crazy!
The silly feeling of GHB, and the super-relaxed confidence of meth is a public indecency case waiting to happen.

Another good combo is GHB and 4-MMC.

Another good combo is GHB and 4-MMC.

Given the ridiculous prices and varied quality of meth in Australia I’ve been thinking about trying RC stims for a while. But they are very difficult to get into the country and nobody sells them here retail as far as I can tell. To be honest GHB just scares the fuck out of me - I hate anything that can put you unconscious.

Given the ridiculous prices and varied quality of meth in Australia I’ve been thinking about trying RC stims for a while. But they are very difficult to get into the country and nobody sells them here retail as far as I can tell. To be honest GHB just scares the fuck out of me - I hate anything that can put you unconscious.
MCAT is a fucking beast I highly recommend it... going to have a line of it soon because I'm going out for a few drinks ;)
Regarding GHB/GBL, just as long as you don't dose to high, you won't pass out. TBH have done before, not that bad, but I was in bed when it happened.

MCAT is a fucking beast I highly recommend it... going to have a line of it soon because I'm going out for a few drinks ;)
Regarding GHB/GBL, just as long as you don't dose to high, you won't pass out. TBH have done before, not that bad, but I was in bed when it happened.

Methcathinone?

-GC