• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine - D-Meth vs Racemic

What would one prefer meth-Amphetamine or meth-Cathinone? I have no experience with either.

But for me dl-Amphetamine powder vs chewing leaves and twigs of the Khat shrug, or is it a tree?
I would go for the chewing. At least unless we are disussing functional stimulants. Cathinone's seem more recreational then there amphetamine counterparts.

Methylone another example i like way more then MDMA be it in pure dl form or just the l part, or was it just the d part. Imo Amps are a step down!

They do have more functional and therapeutic potentional Amphetamine's.
From my limited experience of both... 4-MMC, because I did higher doses of it because it's catty as fuck. Never fucked with the high doses of meth because I heard it can really fuck up people bad with low tolerance, so I did a small shard. It did the trick. I kept on doing small shards. If I used a MG scale I could probably steadily increase my dosage of the D-meth now I know what I'm basically workinh with.

Lower doses of 4-MMC is pretty anxiety inducing, it's pretty racey, but when you hit that sweet spot, pure euphoria fuck me; dopamine "I made it, lets fuck" with the Serotonin gurn and "peace". Combined with something like alcohol or GHB, it makes you feel really relaxed and horny. Set and setting does play a role however, didn't want to go shagging my mates or random girls when I was out.

When smoked, the initial euphoria does give way to a pleasant (stronger than I'm making it sound, probably so strong you can't tell) euphoric stimulation that feels like all the problems of the world are gone - that clean. That can go on for hours and you forget a bit what's life like until you start to comedown. When you sniff MCAT, the initial Euphoria builds up pretty quickly, I found the time dilation stronger on MCAT than D-Meth (EDIT: Haven't done the D-meth yet meant normal meth, am drunk) probably due to the greater Seretonin release (MDMA produces a similar effects), so the experience feels shorter and you're soon dumping powder (not measuring) onto the nearest clean surface and sniffing it up.

I forget while I'm on it that you're supposed to crush the powder a bit extra before sniffing it, you want to get back to that level again, but I haven't been able to, so you sniff through loads; Obviously have done too much because although I haven' been on it, my nose has been bleeding when I got to blow it. Nasty, my fault however for not following through with proper nose care when sniffing anything HCL related.

From my experience, amphetamines are defientely way more functional, and tbh I find that 4-MMC is too good to be used often and I've probably lost the magic through sniffing through several grams (apprently that isn't a lot!)

Last edited:
I never mind amphetamine in pills, with psychedelics it seems like an entire different matter though, good subject. What psychedelics are you talking, how is the bodyload for example?
I'm just interested :)
My mate recommended me sniff coke to come out of a bad trip, I reminded him that's how he spent the rest of the night being sick into a toilet. Psychedelics like LSD are already pretty stimulating, fuck adding something else that's going to get the heart pumping MORE lol.

My mate recommended me sniff coke to come out of a bad trip, I reminded him that's how he spent the rest of the night being sick into a toilet. Psychedelics like LSD are already pretty stimulating, fuck adding something else that's going to get the heart pumping MORE lol.
Shrooms, and Coke were an good combo. Did it once.

But that was with locally harvested Psilocybe semilanceata and just a few sniffs of good Coke.

“Baby ant mound.” ;) The use of the word baby to describe how small it is.. But I suppose actual babies ain’t not easy task lol.

All the MDMA around me is legit too, this was some rando claiming good pills (always gotta check new sources) but after Reagent testing and subsequent Drugs Data check it was a meth pill.

That said, that was the first meth pill I’d ever found in 10+yrs of rolling at that point.

Yea methylation got amphetamine isn’t an easy task and best to just use as is.

-GC
Baby ant mound or mouth. I like that one but read it as mouth what is mound?

Reminds me about the Mosquito that peed in the sea and said to the Elephant next to him; "all bits help"

Is the one and only RC I didn't try. It was available cheap but I know myself so I declined on that one.

But Meth-Cath vs Meth?
Unfortuantely never have done methcathinone bro. But I suspect it'd be a more intense cathinone-esque stimulation

About the OP's question, (D-)meth being used pharmaceutically against ADHD, I avoided meth for long because I'm very sensitive to stims and the difference between a working and a subjective over dose is narrow even with d-amph but one day got offered some from a big batch which people loved and became curious. Can't tell for sure whether it was the d isomer or racemate. But well, being cautious not to rush into 18+h of dysphoric anxiety, i've titrated from roughly 5mg and was surprised by how a relaxed kind of stimulation it gave me. Felt warmer than either d-amph or these jittery -phenidates. Listened to fast electronic music and felt an unique euphoric energy and definitely an improvement about my scattered focus when usually these two are more of mutually exclusive.

Used it a few times with euphoria subsiding so dosed higher yet became more of an emotionally flat physical stimuation with hints of OCD. Sure, initial 'magic' but as most of it got lost after upping the dose and re-dosing early, makes me think that there-s something special about meth when used at the lowest doses possible, t least for some ADD people.
As L-meth is sold OTC as nasal decongestant and requires heavy amounts to be centrally effective I guess with just some 5-20mg d vs. racemate shouldn't make much of a difference. ROA might do though.

About the OP's question, (D-)meth being used pharmaceutically against ADHD, I avoided meth for long because I'm very sensitive to stims and the difference between a working and a subjective over dose is narrow even with d-amph but one day got offered some from a big batch which people loved and became curious. Can't tell for sure whether it was the d isomer or racemate. But well, being cautious not to rush into 18+h of dysphoric anxiety, i've titrated from roughly 5mg and was surprised by how a relaxed kind of stimulation it gave me. Felt warmer than either d-amph or these jittery -phenidates. Listened to fast electronic music and felt an unique euphoric energy and definitely an improvement about my scattered focus when usually these two are more of mutually exclusive.

Used it a few times with euphoria subsiding so dosed higher yet became more of an emotionally flat physical stimuation with hints of OCD. Sure, initial 'magic' but as most of it got lost after upping the dose and re-dosing early, makes me think that there-s something special about meth when used at the lowest doses possible, t least for some ADD people.
As L-meth is sold OTC as nasal decongestant and requires heavy amounts to be centrally effective I guess with just some 5-20mg d vs. racemate shouldn't make much of a difference. ROA might do though.
I've posted a work-in-progress review of the D-meth, so you might be interested in that :)

Regarding GHB/GBL, just as long as you don't dose to high, you won't pass out. TBH have done before, not that bad, but I was in bed when it happened.

GHB is pretty amazing, but super addictive, incredibly moreish too. Every time I've gotten a supply I have ended up physically dependent and it's fucked my life up for a while. The most recent time I hit the "G-hole" by accident, and woke up in an ambulance, my girlfriend couldn't wake me and got scared. They gave me narcan and it didn't do anything and then they still grilled me on where I got my opiates and which opiate I had taken. I couldn't remember anything about the whole day for an hour or so once I started coming to, and finally told them it was GHB. Then my insurance company still tried to hook me up with opiate addiction counseling services. It sucked for many reasons, but a big one was that I would have been fine in an hour. But I can't blame my girl, she didn't know what I had taken or if I would die if she didn't do anything.

Anyway point it, be really careful with GHB. I only hit the G-hole because I had had a few drinks beforehand (never combine them) and I was using 1,4-butanediol which uses alcohol dehydrogenase to convert to GHB in your liver. The alcohol was occupying it so I kept redosing, thinking I just had a tolerance. Then it all hit me at once. However, people can and do die from GHB, especially combined with alcohol. But if you're disciplined and always know how much you're taking, the risk of overdose is pretty low. My main concern with GHB is addiction. It's why I will never touch it again. Sad, because it's one of my very favorite drugs, and the best sex enhancing drug I've ever tried.

I did get to try the GHB + meth combo before I dumped my GHB, and holy fuck, wow, that is an amazingly euphoric and horny state. :p:sneaky:

GHB is pretty amazing, but super addictive, incredibly moreish too.

Anyway point it, be really careful with GHB. I only hit the G-hole because I had had a few drinks beforehand (never combine them) and I was using 1,4-butanediol which uses alcohol dehydrogenase to convert to GHB in your liver.

I did get to try the GHB + meth combo before I dumped my GHB, and holy fuck, wow, that is an amazingly euphoric and horny state. :p:sneaky:
That last combo sounds like a Coke, Khat or dl-Amphetamin GHB combo. Indeed moreish, euphoric and a with necessaty to keep your G doses written and timed down. You easy overdue it, G, on stims. No fun.

Combo-ing with Alcohol an 1.4-BD, you should have known better Xorxoth!

I followed the link, and I did not see any test kits for meth/amphetamine substances. Just in urine and saliva screens
Nevermind i just checked it again. The meth/amphetamine test is part of their mdma test but you have to read the description to find that out, like its a secret or some shit.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
So I’ve done some research into this since, it appears l-meth actually protects against neurotoxicity and acts as an MAOI. So it does more than just negate the d isomer like some believe.

-GC
Know this is old, but that would explain why the old timers always said that the rocket fuel dope lasted like three days off one line. Apparently the MOAI effect draws out the effects. Where did you read that?

Know this is old, but that would explain why the old timers always said that the rocket fuel dope lasted like three days off one line. Apparently the MOAI effect draws out the effects. Where did you read that?

So I went back to look and feel I may have been trusting someone else’s information incorrectly. I think I read it over on the old Hivr. I can’t find any info outright on MAOI properties but see that selegiline (an MAOI) has l-meth as its metabolite.

I also see that research articles from back then were theorizing l-meth contributed to selegilines MAOI properties. Later research seems to dispel that notion. So I believe someone extrapolated that info and then I listened to them cuz it was some smart reliable poster on the Hive Archive.

That said I did find research that shows l-meth does alters d-meth metabolism.

“We found that the apparent exposure of the d- and l-enantiomers was bioequivalent (in terms of AUC in plasma as an exposure marker) after the administration of 0.25 mg/kg and 0.5 mg/kg of d- and l-methamphet- amine; d-methamphetamine had a relative exposure close to 90% compared with l-methamphetamine. In contrast, after the racemate, d-methamphetamine had a relative exposure of 68%, which did not meet the criteria for bioequivalence.

The mechanism by which the AUC for l-metham- phetamine was greater than that for d-methamphet- amine after administration of the racemate is not clearly understood. The results of our study suggest that 1 enantiomer is inhibiting or inducing the metabolism of the other. For example, either d-methamphetamine or d-amphetamine may inhibit the conversion of l-meth- amphetamine to l-amphetamine or l-methamphetamine or l-amphetamine could induce the conversion from d-methamphetamine to d-amphetamine (or both). As shown in Table I, clearance for the d-isomer is similar for both doses and the racemate. For the l-isomer, clearance is the same at both doses but is less in the racemate, suggesting inhibition by the d-isomer.”

L-meth also has longer half life and according to this article does have some effects that people enjoy at higher doses.

-GC

I’ve never tried Methamphetamine before but have an opportunity to purchase several grams of shards from a well known source/connection. I obviously have no way of knowing but these individuals are serious and have been involved for many years in quantity

I’m nearly certain it’s very high purity d-desoxyephedrine hcl (Methedrine / Desoxyn)

I was contemplating purchasing 1,000 - 2,000 mg and making my own “Desoxyn 5mg capsules” properly scaled out and mixed with excipient (MCC 101).

I have Ritalin & Vyvanse (d-amph) legally prescribed and used therapeutically for genuine ADHD dating back to childhood (currently 40 years old) …..I’d be very curious to orally ingest 5mg of d-Meth and see how clean and effective it is in relation to Ritalin & Vyvanse.

I’ve seen these people after a multi day binge and they look SCARY AS F@CK …..like inmates from a concentration camp, sunken in face, all wide eyed and sketched as f@ck, probably injecting or smoking large amounts repeatedly

F@ck that shit………a small therapeutic orally administrated dose of 5-10mg

I have Ritalin & Vyvanse (d-amph) legally prescribed and used therapeutically for genuine ADHD dating back to childhood (currently 40 years old) …..I’d be very curious to orally ingest 5mg of d-Meth and see how clean and effective it is in relation to Ritalin & Vyvanse.
My experience was that meth (10-15mg) is more euphoric and comes with less of a bodyload than MPH. But it also causes strong rebound depression on off days, something I didn't get from MPH or Vyvanse. I have diagnosed adult ADD and got tachycardia and heartburn from MPH so had to switch to Vyvanse, yet I liked meth better.