• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Methadone -> How To?

That's my favorite lyric too.
Wonder why, right!? ❤💖
Grandiose thinking.... delusion of grandeur...or is it? Are we really on to something or are we fucking psychotic?

I feel like I was suppose to fall for something. But I didn't. I made it. So no one knows what to say to me. They are like...oh fuck!

Don't take me too deep right now cause you will not be able to breathe. I am high as a Georgia pine tree lol

Grandiose thinking.... delusion of grandeur...or is it? Are we really on to something or are we fucking psychotic?

I feel like I was suppose to fall for something. But I didn't. I made it. So no one knows what to say to me. They are like...oh fuck!

Don't take me too deep right now cause you will not be able to breathe. I am high as a Georgia pine tree lol
We're obviously reincarnated lovers who haven't met yet in this life. In person, 🤓

We're obviously reincarnated lovers who haven't met yet in this life. In person, 🤓
We are fucking legends.....

Ok here's my song to you...it's what first came to mind after Clocks...

Ah O! I am posting off topic. I am sorry. I am just trouble. Can't take me nowhere.

Sorry...won't do it agan

I fucking LOVEeeee this song

We are fucking legends.....

Ok here's my song to you...it's what first came to mind after Clocks...

Ah O! I am posting off topic. I am sorry. I am just trouble. Can't take me nowhere.

Sorry...won't do it agan

Posting off topic and Living Dangerously like it

Posting off topic and Living Dangerously like it
By the way I grew up in Los Angeles area and have lived in Southern California most of my life. What is the Snow Patrol literally I don't know(and I'm not trying to rub it in neither)

By the way I grew up in Los Angeles area and have lived in Southern California most of my life. What is the Snow Patrol literally I don't know(and I'm not trying to rub it in neither)
Stop cheating!! You gotta let the song inside.

Reincarnated lovers, I can't believe I wrote that has to be the sleaziest sounding pick up line ever, maybe I am a creeper 😂 how does one know is there some sort of a creeper self-test?

Reincarnated lovers, I can't believe I wrote that has to be the sleaziest sounding pick up line ever, maybe I am a creeper 😂 how does one know is there some sort of a creeper self-test?
Lmao I totally got where you were coming from. No creeper vibes. If anyone says so they are just following the pack so fuck em. Creeper vibes come when a guys motives are just full of the intentions of getting in my panties. I recognize them well cause guys are always trying get in mine. You seem very original so you probably aren't use to feeling understood enough to be able to relate much like we do sometimes. Same here. It feels good when someone gets ya.

At least tell me what you're high on so I can enjoy it vicariously
Just pot. But it's good stuff cause I am tore up from the floor up. I am thinking about having sex with this cake my mammaw brought me from Baskin robins lmao. I wanna wear it lmfaoooo

I don't get out much.

It's been awhile lemme tell ya

Lmao I totally got where you were coming from. No creeper vibes. If anyone says so they are just following the pack so fuck em. Creeper vibes come when a guys motives are just full of the intentions of getting in my panties. I recognize them well cause guys are always trying get in mine. You seem very original so you probably aren't use to feeling understood enough to be able to relate much like we do sometimes. Same here. It feels good when someone gets ya.
It's fun to flirt. And yes I would love to get in your panties 😢

Just pot. But it's good stuff cause I am tore up from the floor up. I am thinking about having sex with this cake my mammaw brought me from Baskin robins lmao. I wanna wear it lmfaoooo

I don't get out much.

It's been awhile lemme tell ya
Well you should probably eat the cake and then use other means that way you'll be getting sugar and endorphins
This place is so male which is why I honestly I've only flirted with you well that's true not just because of that but because of your age. I'm 52. I'm guessing you're in the ballpark. Young women under 30 are all hott but there are very few that are sexy till they turn 40

Crazier s*** has happened to all of us. It's kind of romantic telling people how we met on the Methadone -> How To? Forum

I think a woman becomes her sexiest once she realizes she doesn't need a man lol.

Sometimes I think I am part feline tho lol.