• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Stimulants Meth purity in the US over time, what's your experience? (Poll)

In your anecdotal experience, has meth become better or worse in the last 10-20 years?

• Meth is better and more pure than ever compared to the past

Votes: 10 14.7%
  • Meth feels different, has a worse high or more side effects compared to the past

Votes: 23 33.8%
  • Meth is worse now, less pure

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • It's different every time, hard to say

Votes: 13 19.1%
  • Other (please explain in post)

Votes: 4 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah so has anyone had any brittle bone problems with todays meth? I'm getting checked out by the doctors soon and hopefully will be able to get them to do a dexascan on my ass even though I'm 37. I was lifting weights 5 times a week functioning just fine but it quickly got to now where I shit you not I struggle to lift weights for even an hour a day I just can't do it. My fucking joints and bones feel like anything I do will cause me to fracture a bone like wtf is with this lame shit that's going around it ain't fucking meth. I mean meth will fuck with your bones for sure but god damn it usually takes time at least it doesn't happen this fucking fast. And the acne too usually used to clear up but everything about this drug fucking sucks now and I'm telling you I know shit has gotten worse don't tell me I need to stop and take a break I fucking did for 6 years I know the difference between good meth and bad meth and this is all bad. I might just end it with a bullet to the dome man cuz if I can't fucking lift weights anymore what the fuck is the point of living? Bodybuilding was what saved me from drugs in the first place. If I ain't got that I am fucked!

It's 97%. D-Isomer. The cartels have perfected resolve, re-raceimize, recycle into it's all but a few percent. D-meth.

Furthermore, you can tell, there is an extreme lack of cardiac and sympathomimetic involvement, what is commonly called peripheral nervous system effects in today's methamphetamine because there is no l-isomer.

The only time there's an issue is when some jackass decides to recrystallize a bunch of good cartel glass with MSM and then you get meth that smells like burnt dog shit when it's heated up.

But the stuff today is so pure that all I can handle is 50 mg for a whole entire day. That's right. Just a half a point, and I can only deal with that once every two or three days or further apart.

Has anyone noticed a sudden 180 regarding the product? All of a sudden over the past month, it seems like the entire local supply has been replaced with amazing product. It's actually been so long since I had it, I forgot what it was actually like! All it took was about 0.2 in my bowl and I was DONEZO. There was no burnt or browned residue (or anything at all) left behind and absolutely no white residue left behind in the stem of the pipe. I would have thought it was a fluke, but I came across it in various situations that were all wildly different as far as the folks in peripheral to it and the assumed source yet it was consistently the same ish.

I ended up having out loud philosohical debates with myself, convinced that my neighbors were outside my window and eavesdropping on me in awe of my brilliance. LOLOL
yes. i rarely post but comb through here often and have specifically been looking to see if im not the only one. you’re the first comment ive seen. in the last 3 to 5 months the purity leveled up big time (it’s the stuff from south of the border, same recipe same smell same look as always). the potency stayed the same which i suspect is damn near 100%. by purity i mean, this stuff is closer to NZT48 or a cognitive enhancer than a neurotoxic recreational drug. which i like. this next part is a double edged sword but ever since this stuff leveled up i’ve had no problem monitoring my behavior and appearance to compensate for ya know…… meth. still makes my eyes dilated so i take 2 days off before any social contact with people who know me well enough to notice something is up (the deceit is the worst thing about hiding a drug habit) but the peripheral effects are completely gone. i used to get gnarly edema in my feet by about day 3. just stopped. was getting heart palpitations. this abruptly stopped. mentioned it to my connect and he said “i was told if’s some very good stuff going around right now.” i’m in a major city in a metropolitan area. i said double edged sword because for the first time ever, im able to manage my life and the quality of my work is on par with what it was pre-meth (the stuff always made me work harder but not smarter and my results always reflected that - guess it’s important to add that meth has always been strictly something i do as a last resort when legit pharma adderall are unavailable. i pay ____ a ridiculous sum for confirmed pharma because my life is very manageable and has improved drastically since j started taking it years ago but i have a documented history of addiction including rehab so even if i do have ADD (no clue) they ain’t never giving me that shit i figure this is the most dangerous point right here, this exact moment in time. for me. it’s the first time i actually thought “i could probably manage my life on this stuff now since the upgrade.” even if that’s true, it’s the little things that end up getting you and blowing up your whole world. your parent or sibling ends up in the hospital for something critical and you have to go, right then, period. you’ve been up 2 days, maybe 3, your eyes look like saucers and the bones under your eyes in your upper cheeks are sunken in. the 3 magical reparing eye creams you use daily and the one colored touch-up for emergencies just can’t hide it. and that’s it. it’s over right there. your relationships with your family, or your career / manager (if a work situation is what causes the thing that forces you out into the wild in full zombie mode)….. playing with fire. i’m switching to wellbutrin and quitting this while i still can. i don’t use the words “trying to” because my future completely depends on me pulling it off. i’ve known multiple people who were addicted to meth for years and the way wellbutrin helped them baffles me….. i took it for years just for a boost and it was a great help (i look back on it as 2 straight years of borderline hypomania, every waking hour of every day, which, if i could describe my utopian paradise, that’s how i’d describe it. but, the accounts of people using it as a sort of bupenorphin or methadone for meth (may have butchered that, my opiate lexicon is not like my stimulant one) is overwhelmingly glowing. it’s still gonna suck. but this drug is gonna keep getting better, eventually the dilated eyes won’t be there and you’ll be able to maintain your appearance with little effort. that’s when you let your guard down. and why not? your life has become manageable and successful on meth. what you (and I) will always fail to realize is that our thoughts and decisions are not the same as they were. our judgements are not the same. and the most fascinating thing about this drug to me is how it is SO so persuasive in convincing you that you are not delusional. you do constant self-checks - am i acting like my normal self? is this thing i did for work as good as i believe it is, every time i am fully convinced that i am not delusional, because i analyze the shit out of it to prevent it from happening (the delusion). fail. hindsight is 20/20 and i’m constantly looking back on events from about 6 months prior, realizing that i was completely wrong in my objective assessment, i don’t know if it meets the definition of delusion but what i do know is that i can no longer trust my own decisions.

total sidenote; i started doing this stuff in ‘99. up for 2 days off one line every time. got bellringers from smoking it on par with crack. i do lines twice that size a few times a day now and still fall asleep most nights. and the product is more pure than ever before. yes. more potent? well being awake for 2 days off one line seems more potent to me but i also hallucinated and saw spiders crawling up my walls and felt like killing myself the day after. today’s experiences are the polar opposite of that. i was a long time crack user and regularly went into psychosis from it, as i did from the meth in the 90’s. i haven’t one single time on the new stuff. and that ain’t because its bunk…. its because it’s basically a nootropic cognitive enhancer (and neurotoxin that will most likely cause overwhelmingly negative long term consequences in your life). if you’ve ever taken adderall and switched to dexedrine, you probably noticed that the dexedrine was more clear headed but tolerance grew faster and you could take much more and remain fully functional. that’s part of the equation here. the recipe has been masterfully honed to be not just d-meth but some new strain of it (i liken it to terpenes in weed because all weed tests as THC but can feel completely different - we know it’s partly because of the terpenes but they’re not well understood at least on a neuropharmacological level (yep that’s a real word, as is neuropsychopharmacologist…. as i learned from a guy with that title who was a little too proud of it). whatever the equivalent of terpenes are in meth (or this X factor that gives it a completely different character) is what’s going on. that thing we havent ID’ed or devised a system for quantification and testing / measurement. you always hear about people on the other side of the country waking up in the middle of the night when a relative dies thousands of miles away. that is a very real phenomenon as experienced by thousands of sane people. for whatever reason we haven’t even given it a name yet let alone figure out what the fuck it is, how to measure it; and how to harness it. my cats are smarter than me, but only in one way. i can’t even explain it. its almost an emotional intelligence but i feel like its closer to what we call “senses” and they have one we don’t. we know nothing about it. why am i talking about terpenes, dead relatives and my cats being smarter than me? they defy the empirical information we’re taught as being the way of the world. weed is THC. but does jack herer feel like wedding cake? helllll no. meth is methamphetamine. but does this cartel stuff feel like whatever else is out there or what i did 25yrs ago? hellll no. but they are in fact all meth (allowing for disparities in isometric ratio). fascinating. how 2 batches of drugs can test as the exact same chemical but feel completely different based on precursors, process and the rest (us E-tards aren’t lying when we talk about the stuff being different than it was in the 90’s. its night and day. i got on drugsdata the other day and they actually had pictures and reports of many of the presses i took in the late 90’s / early 00’s. i’d come to the conclusion they must have had other stuff in them because they all felt so different from eachother; and may as well be a different drug than today’s powder molly. but lo and behold - *every single one* tested for pure MDMA and not anything else. blew my mind. the green triangles were like a completely different drug than the red pentagons and i swore the yellow yin yangs were either MDA or had a psychedelics in them, totally different experience. (i wrote that sentence in case anybody reading this was popping E in those days because it takes one to know one and i’m sure it will be a trip to read if you took those same ones). turns out they were all pure mdma. if i were a recreational user and meth was something i turned to for euphoria, i’d def be one of the hoard on quora complaining about the shit meth these days. it has zero recreational value for me. the fact that they flooded america with meth pills pressed into flawless teva adderall at the exact time there was a shortage, and have made the effect progressively more “clear” and functional…. well, i do believe in aliens so maybe im prone to conspiracy theories but it would seem to me like they saw an opportunity to expand their demographic and what a desirable demographic that is - you hook em now you got em for life. these are multibillion dollar operations for a reason. the people who devise the strategy and make the decisions would be forbes list CEO’s in a different life. not to glorify a cartel boss but these guys (and gals, Griselda Blanco) are geniuses that were born to do this and they channeled it in a way that causes nothing but harm, hurt and misery on a macro level. but make no mistake these heads at the top would rival bill gates in the game of building an empire, if they’d been born in a different place and time and in different circumstances. if i’d been born in less fortunate circumstances i would absolutely be in prison for the rest of my life right now. my wiring sends me primarily in that direction and is only offset by by the “nurture” part of the nature vs nurture thing that makes up us humans. i.e my parents were fucking amazing even though they were driving me to rehab or bailing me out of jail throughout my teen years. i’m never having kids but i do what i can to pass that gift on. with all their emotional intelligence cats seem a perfectly qualified recipient for it.

one may think this novel was a result of the product but i have an interesting condition called hypergraphia where i just want to keep typing forever when i start. applies to journals, message boards, and unfortunately texts bc most people get anxiety when there a 3 paragraph response to their question about a serial code. why are ppl always hitting me up for serial codes anyway?

may the force be with you, whatever path you’re on.

It's 97%. D-Isomer. The cartels have perfected resolve, re-raceimize, recycle into it's all but a few percent. D-meth.

Furthermore, you can tell, there is an extreme lack of cardiac and sympathomimetic involvement, what is commonly called peripheral nervous system effects in today's methamphetamine because there is no l-isomer.

The only time there's an issue is when some jackass decides to recrystallize a bunch of good cartel glass with MSM and then you get meth that smells like burnt dog shit when it's heated up.

But the stuff today is so pure that all I can handle is 50 mg for a whole entire day. That's right. Just a half a point, and I can only deal with that once every two or three days or further apart.
whoa. i just wrote a reply to something else then saw your post above me. and yep. 100% same page, this is what’s going on. don’t let that 50 turn into 500. i never imagined taking that much but when i literally don’t have enough time to sleep to deliver what i need to deliver to make enough money to pay my mortgage to keep a roof over my head in the house i spent my whole life (literally since 1993) working for, it’s been the only way to meet the most seemingly unattainable deadlines of my career. one may think the sleep deprivation would cause so much cognitive dysfunction it would negate the extra hours working but i busted out the calculus skills for that a few times and yes eating half a gram of meth every day has a net gain about 5 percentage points above living like a normal healthy human, strictly in regards to work. everything else suffers, greatly, and it happens fast. ***DISCLAIMER - DO NOT DO WHAT I AM DOING. I DONT WANT TO BE IN THIS PLACE BUT I SET OFF A CHAIN OF EVENTS THAT ENDED ME UP HERE. DO NOT END UP LIKE ME***

shit, in the spirit of harm reduction, that chain of events was plain and simple. one word. DRUGS. drugs change your brain in a way that makes it less able to resist drugs in the future. translation: using hard narcotics predisposes you, biologically, to using more hard narcotics in the future due to the changes in connections between your pleasure center / midbrain and forebrain (executive function / decisions). your willingness to pursue rewards (positive ones) that are in the distant future declines. this has a domino effect and when the distant future finally arrives, you realize you fucked it up the first time you ever took that E or blow or whatever. your experience may differ. these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA or any medical professional. luckily im about to have my first day of not working tomorrow (still gotta do a ton of non-work stuff tho) and i can’t fucking wait to not put that stuff in me for a day. i’ve worked every single day since december 28th and slept on average 20hrs a week (im a 10hr/night guy so this is some weird shit). i started sleeping on my couch because it’s so uncomfortable it wakes me up after 4 or 5 hours then i’m awake and i work. if this were my life perpetually the tone of this post would be pretty grim but it’s not meant to be. we all deal with tumultuous shit. and recently i thought i got a tiny glimpse of a light at the end of a very long tunnel. but that may have been rhe DMT because no lie, there was a bright white light above me i was pulled into by women who were weaving baskets inside my brain with brain cells instead of clay (pretty sure they fixed some shit but it definitely wasn’t my hypergraphia). i took it to mean they were rewiring my brain. at least i hope they were.

gonna keep this one sentence to atone for my last 2 replies: if your preferred ROA is insufflation and you do the stuff from mexico, recrystalizarion with isopropyl alcohol lessens the burn by about 70% and all the other nose-related things that come with it, but it burns easily in the pipe if you smoke it so keep shards if you do both. the isopropyl turns it into a fluffy light powder, fascinating because a methanol recrystalizarion results in crunchy hard crystals that appear more like the original. both results burn almost instantly in a pipe but go up the nose so much easier. and with this final sentence i’m at a total of 4 after promising 1 and i hereby ban myself from bluelight for a probationary 48hr period.

yes. i rarely post but comb through here often and have specifically been looking to see if im not the only one. you’re the first comment ive seen. in the last 3 to 5 months the purity leveled up big time (it’s the stuff from south of the border, same recipe same smell same look as always). the potency stayed the same which i suspect is damn near 100%. by purity i mean, this stuff is closer to NZT48 or a cognitive enhancer than a neurotoxic recreational drug. which i like. this next part is a double edged sword but ever since this stuff leveled up i’ve had no problem monitoring my behavior and appearance to compensate for ya know…… meth. still makes my eyes dilated so i take 2 days off before any social contact with people who know me well enough to notice something is up (the deceit is the worst thing about hiding a drug habit) but the peripheral effects are completely gone. i used to get gnarly edema in my feet by about day 3. just stopped. was getting heart palpitations. this abruptly stopped. mentioned it to my connect and he said “i was told if’s some very good stuff going around right now.” i’m in a major city in a metropolitan area. i said double edged sword because for the first time ever, im able to manage my life and the quality of my work is on par with what it was pre-meth (the stuff always made me work harder but not smarter and my results always reflected that - guess it’s important to add that meth has always been strictly something i do as a last resort when legit pharma adderall are unavailable. i pay ____ a ridiculous sum for confirmed pharma because my life is very manageable and has improved drastically since j started taking it years ago but i have a documented history of addiction including rehab so even if i do have ADD (no clue) they ain’t never giving me that shit i figure this is the most dangerous point right here, this exact moment in time. for me. it’s the first time i actually thought “i could probably manage my life on this stuff now since the upgrade.” even if that’s true, it’s the little things that end up getting you and blowing up your whole world. your parent or sibling ends up in the hospital for something critical and you have to go, right then, period. you’ve been up 2 days, maybe 3, your eyes look like saucers and the bones under your eyes in your upper cheeks are sunken in. the 3 magical reparing eye creams you use daily and the one colored touch-up for emergencies just can’t hide it. and that’s it. it’s over right there. your relationships with your family, or your career / manager (if a work situation is what causes the thing that forces you out into the wild in full zombie mode)….. playing with fire. i’m switching to wellbutrin and quitting this while i still can. i don’t use the words “trying to” because my future completely depends on me pulling it off. i’ve known multiple people who were addicted to meth for years and the way wellbutrin helped them baffles me….. i took it for years just for a boost and it was a great help (i look back on it as 2 straight years of borderline hypomania, every waking hour of every day, which, if i could describe my utopian paradise, that’s how i’d describe it. but, the accounts of people using it as a sort of bupenorphin or methadone for meth (may have butchered that, my opiate lexicon is not like my stimulant one) is overwhelmingly glowing. it’s still gonna suck. but this drug is gonna keep getting better, eventually the dilated eyes won’t be there and you’ll be able to maintain your appearance with little effort. that’s when you let your guard down. and why not? your life has become manageable and successful on meth. what you (and I) will always fail to realize is that our thoughts and decisions are not the same as they were. our judgements are not the same. and the most fascinating thing about this drug to me is how it is SO so persuasive in convincing you that you are not delusional. you do constant self-checks - am i acting like my normal self? is this thing i did for work as good as i believe it is, every time i am fully convinced that i am not delusional, because i analyze the shit out of it to prevent it from happening (the delusion). fail. hindsight is 20/20 and i’m constantly looking back on events from about 6 months prior, realizing that i was completely wrong in my objective assessment, i don’t know if it meets the definition of delusion but what i do know is that i can no longer trust my own decisions.

total sidenote; i started doing this stuff in ‘99. up for 2 days off one line every time. got bellringers from smoking it on par with crack. i do lines twice that size a few times a day now and still fall asleep most nights. and the product is more pure than ever before. yes. more potent? well being awake for 2 days off one line seems more potent to me but i also hallucinated and saw spiders crawling up my walls and felt like killing myself the day after. today’s experiences are the polar opposite of that. i was a long time crack user and regularly went into psychosis from it, as i did from the meth in the 90’s. i haven’t one single time on the new stuff. and that ain’t because its bunk…. its because it’s basically a nootropic cognitive enhancer (and neurotoxin that will most likely cause overwhelmingly negative long term consequences in your life). if you’ve ever taken adderall and switched to dexedrine, you probably noticed that the dexedrine was more clear headed but tolerance grew faster and you could take much more and remain fully functional. that’s part of the equation here. the recipe has been masterfully honed to be not just d-meth but some new strain of it (i liken it to terpenes in weed because all weed tests as THC but can feel completely different - we know it’s partly because of the terpenes but they’re not well understood at least on a neuropharmacological level (yep that’s a real word, as is neuropsychopharmacologist…. as i learned from a guy with that title who was a little too proud of it). whatever the equivalent of terpenes are in meth (or this X factor that gives it a completely different character) is what’s going on. that thing we havent ID’ed or devised a system for quantification and testing / measurement. you always hear about people on the other side of the country waking up in the middle of the night when a relative dies thousands of miles away. that is a very real phenomenon as experienced by thousands of sane people. for whatever reason we haven’t even given it a name yet let alone figure out what the fuck it is, how to measure it; and how to harness it. my cats are smarter than me, but only in one way. i can’t even explain it. its almost an emotional intelligence but i feel like its closer to what we call “senses” and they have one we don’t. we know nothing about it. why am i talking about terpenes, dead relatives and my cats being smarter than me? they defy the empirical information we’re taught as being the way of the world. weed is THC. but does jack herer feel like wedding cake? helllll no. meth is methamphetamine. but does this cartel stuff feel like whatever else is out there or what i did 25yrs ago? hellll no. but they are in fact all meth (allowing for disparities in isometric ratio). fascinating. how 2 batches of drugs can test as the exact same chemical but feel completely different based on precursors, process and the rest (us E-tards aren’t lying when we talk about the stuff being different than it was in the 90’s. its night and day. i got on drugsdata the other day and they actually had pictures and reports of many of the presses i took in the late 90’s / early 00’s. i’d come to the conclusion they must have had other stuff in them because they all felt so different from eachother; and may as well be a different drug than today’s powder molly. but lo and behold - *every single one* tested for pure MDMA and not anything else. blew my mind. the green triangles were like a completely different drug than the red pentagons and i swore the yellow yin yangs were either MDA or had a psychedelics in them, totally different experience. (i wrote that sentence in case anybody reading this was popping E in those days because it takes one to know one and i’m sure it will be a trip to read if you took those same ones). turns out they were all pure mdma. if i were a recreational user and meth was something i turned to for euphoria, i’d def be one of the hoard on quora complaining about the shit meth these days. it has zero recreational value for me. the fact that they flooded america with meth pills pressed into flawless teva adderall at the exact time there was a shortage, and have made the effect progressively more “clear” and functional…. well, i do believe in aliens so maybe im prone to conspiracy theories but it would seem to me like they saw an opportunity to expand their demographic and what a desirable demographic that is - you hook em now you got em for life. these are multibillion dollar operations for a reason. the people who devise the strategy and make the decisions would be forbes list CEO’s in a different life. not to glorify a cartel boss but these guys (and gals, Griselda Blanco) are geniuses that were born to do this and they channeled it in a way that causes nothing but harm, hurt and misery on a macro level. but make no mistake these heads at the top would rival bill gates in the game of building an empire, if they’d been born in a different place and time and in different circumstances. if i’d been born in less fortunate circumstances i would absolutely be in prison for the rest of my life right now. my wiring sends me primarily in that direction and is only offset by by the “nurture” part of the nature vs nurture thing that makes up us humans. i.e my parents were fucking amazing even though they were driving me to rehab or bailing me out of jail throughout my teen years. i’m never having kids but i do what i can to pass that gift on. with all their emotional intelligence cats seem a perfectly qualified recipient for it.

one may think this novel was a result of the product but i have an interesting condition called hypergraphia where i just want to keep typing forever when i start. applies to journals, message boards, and unfortunately texts bc most people get anxiety when there a 3 paragraph response to their question about a serial code. why are ppl always hitting me up for serial codes anyway?

may the force be with you, whatever path you’re on.
yo, word to the cognitive enhancer trope.. If it weren't for a consistent supply of good stuff, I'd have never got around to finally writing this book I have been planning for 15+ years. I was finally so motivated and laser focused on intellectual vibes, that I knocked the whole fuckin' thing out in a month and now I'm editing. I also built an entire website, branding, logo, and marketing plan from scratch. And we're not talking about shoddy work or bad writing, my friends. I get charged up, rotate between my PC and laptop, work on A.I. related projects along with editing my book, then after a few hours when my back hurts I go lay in bed and masterbate for a few hours, rinse repeat LOL.

gonna keep this one sentence to atone for my last 2 replies: if your preferred ROA is insufflation and you do the stuff from mexico, recrystalizarion with isopropyl alcohol lessens the burn by about 70% and all the other nose-related things that come with it, but it burns easily in the pipe if you smoke it so keep shards if you do both. the isopropyl turns it into a fluffy light powder, fascinating because a methanol recrystalizarion results in crunchy hard crystals that appear more like the original. both results burn almost instantly in a pipe but go up the nose so much easier. and with this final sentence i’m at a total of 4 after promising 1 and i hereby ban myself from bluelight for a probationary 48hr period.
My bet is that it's the water content in your solvent.

The methanol probably has much lower water content than the 70% or even 91% isopropyl alcohol that you're using.

yo, word to the cognitive enhancer trope.. If it weren't for a consistent supply of good stuff, I'd have never got around to finally writing this book I have been planning for 15+ years. I was finally so motivated and laser focused on intellectual vibes, that I knocked the whole fuckin' thing out in a month and now I'm editing. I also built an entire website, branding, logo, and marketing plan from scratch. And we're not talking about shoddy work or bad writing, my friends. I get charged up, rotate between my PC and laptop, work on A.I. related projects along with editing my book, then after a few hours when my back hurts I go lay in bed and masterbate for a few hours, rinse repeat LOL.
I switched last year to trial Desoxn as opposed to dexedrine for focus. I have a good relationship with my psychiatrist and he knows that I'm particular about the ways different medications/drugs feel in my body, so when I came across a write-up on reddit explaining how traditional stimulants like adderall/dexedrine stimulate NE and DAT, while desoxyn (MA) stimulates DAT and SERT. The difference is that instead of increasing adrenaline, you're potentially increasing serotonin to a small degree.

Now, the big thing that this write-up on reddit stated that made a lot of sense to me was that while dopamine increase may make people want to intiatiate new tasks, it's terrible at signaling satisfaction upon completing tasks - in fact, that's the role of serotonin. THe author of this article opined that meth might be a more effective psychostimulant with less side effects.

I was sold, and gave it a try - here's what I found.

I went from taking 20mg of dextroamphetamine XR daily to (initially) 2x 5mg of desoxyn (d-meth) - about an hour to 2 hours apart from one another, and I noticed marked increases in mental flexibility and a significant reduction in intense mood reactions to being distracted from tasks I was on. It gave me a moodboost, and it also made me feel a sense of wellbeing. Not full on euphoria as we're only talking 5-10mg onboard at a time. However, byh the afternoon I was exhausted and would regularly fall asleep the first moment i got in from work. My sense is that the drop in NE was causing this, and I decided to trial something, I began taking 5mg of desoxyn dailing and 10mg of XR dexedrine (I still had some left over) daily. I found that this was the ideal way to take it for me, It allowed the most balanced activation of NE/DAT/SERT without being too heavy in any one - it also carries the added benefit of mixing an instant release (meth) with extended release (dexedrine xr). I find that this dosing regimen has had the smoothest on/off ramp in the 10 or so years I've been on stimulants. I don't think that meth is useful as th dose increases, I think it becomes too euphoric. It really shines at that 5-10mg dose.

Now, in december I had run out of dexedrine and asked my doctor to switch me back for a month (as I still had desoxyn tablets now accumulated). I told him I wanted to compare. Unfortunately, The following month came with the news that the company who manufactures Desoxyn is suddenly backordered in both brand and generic formulations, and it will not be available again until late april.

Given the availability of pure, cheap, methamphetamine (and access to connection with trusted vendors with highly regarded products) I decided I would just buy 3.5g of illicit meth (which saves me about 60% of the cost my copay for the RX would cost) and I'll just stay on dexedrine while I've made a methamphetamine spray solution that is 5mg/spray for my own purposes.

I switched last year to trial Desoxn as opposed to dexedrine for focus. I have a good relationship with my psychiatrist and he knows that I'm particular about the ways different medications/drugs feel in my body, so when I came across a write-up on reddit explaining how traditional stimulants like adderall/dexedrine stimulate NE and DAT, while desoxyn (MA) stimulates DAT and SERT. The difference is that instead of increasing adrenaline, you're potentially increasing serotonin to a small degree.

Now, the big thing that this write-up on reddit stated that made a lot of sense to me was that while dopamine increase may make people want to intiatiate new tasks, it's terrible at signaling satisfaction upon completing tasks - in fact, that's the role of serotonin. THe author of this article opined that meth might be a more effective psychostimulant with less side effects.

I was sold, and gave it a try - here's what I found.

I went from taking 20mg of dextroamphetamine XR daily to (initially) 2x 5mg of desoxyn (d-meth) - about an hour to 2 hours apart from one another, and I noticed marked increases in mental flexibility and a significant reduction in intense mood reactions to being distracted from tasks I was on. It gave me a moodboost, and it also made me feel a sense of wellbeing. Not full on euphoria as we're only talking 5-10mg onboard at a time. However, byh the afternoon I was exhausted and would regularly fall asleep the first moment i got in from work. My sense is that the drop in NE was causing this, and I decided to trial something, I began taking 5mg of desoxyn dailing and 10mg of XR dexedrine (I still had some left over) daily. I found that this was the ideal way to take it for me, It allowed the most balanced activation of NE/DAT/SERT without being too heavy in any one - it also carries the added benefit of mixing an instant release (meth) with extended release (dexedrine xr). I find that this dosing regimen has had the smoothest on/off ramp in the 10 or so years I've been on stimulants. I don't think that meth is useful as th dose increases, I think it becomes too euphoric. It really shines at that 5-10mg dose.

Now, in december I had run out of dexedrine and asked my doctor to switch me back for a month (as I still had desoxyn tablets now accumulated). I told him I wanted to compare. Unfortunately, The following month came with the news that the company who manufactures Desoxyn is suddenly backordered in both brand and generic formulations, and it will not be available again until late april.

Given the availability of pure, cheap, methamphetamine (and access to connection with trusted vendors with highly regarded products) I decided I would just buy 3.5g of illicit meth (which saves me about 60% of the cost my copay for the RX would cost) and I'll just stay on dexedrine while I've made a methamphetamine spray solution that is 5mg/spray for my own purposes.
I've been using Methamphetamine for about 3 weeks out of every month for around 6 years now and it seriously works WAY better than any of the medications I've tried. It also has less side effects. Go figure!