Meth : bong water.

I would use the acetone, or some alcohol on the crystals (probably 90% isopropanol or 99.9% methanol aka 'Heet'). Not to remove any cuts, but to get the crystals to dry out more thoroughly.
Alcohols are gonna give you polar opposite (šŸ¤­) results to what solvents such as acetone would. Ethanol/Alcohol in any form being polar, mean the HCI salt is gonna be more soluble than it would be in water.
To dry it out initially I would recommend either using the oven on a setting under 200F or setting up a double boiler on a stove or hot plate to evaporate the water. Then I would dissolve the crystals in some acetone, or an alcohol, and then evaporate that so that the crystals would be more dry due to the leftover water evaporating with a **final acetone bath.
Sorry.. t'was the drugs, not me.

So I just bought this really cool meth bong (see picture attached) . What if after months or weeks of using it, I decide to drink the water when I run out (which is barely ever). Will I get high without ingesting harmful toxic chemicals? Will it be so strong I drink very little of it,,? Or too much?
Omg when I used to partake in meth use I would drink the bong water and called it my ā€œpimp juiceā€. Tastes like shit though so mix w juice or something. Or like other person said dry it out and reclaim it

Alcohols are gonna give you polar opposite (šŸ¤­) results to what solvents such as acetone would. Ethanol/Alcohol in any form being polar, mean the HCI salt is gonna be more soluble than it would be in water.

Sorry.. t'was the drugs, not me.
I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying to add alcohol to the water solution. Only to redissolve the crystals so that they could be redried and recrystallized with a solvent other than water so that they will hopefully contain less water (the minute traces of water in the crystals will evaporate with the solvent).

I would probably prefer methanol myself. I recrystallized some meth out of water once with a double boiler and it did not form shard-like structures. I recrystallized it again out of 99.9% methanol (heet) and it did.

Acetone should give similar results. They are both polar, but polar has nothing to do with what I am proposing. You should get the same results from xylene if you have it on hand (non-polar). Methanol is much cheaper than xylene and easy to get.

I am simply suggesting that a second recrystallization out of another solvent is necessary in order to get the crystals to a more complete dryness. The hcl salt is highly hygrophobic (stores water).

I think you misunderstood me. I'm not saying to add alcohol to the water solution. Only to redissolve the crystals so that they could be redried and recrystallized with a solvent other than water so that they will hopefully contain less water (the minute traces of water in the crystals will evaporate with the solvent).

I would probably prefer methanol myself. I recrystallized some meth out of water once with a double boiler and it did not form shard-like structures. I recrystallized it again out of 99.9% methanol (heet) and it did.

Acetone should give similar results. They are both polar, but polar has nothing to do with what I am proposing. You should get the same results from xylene if you have it on hand (non-polar). Methanol is much cheaper than xylene and easy to get.

I am simply suggesting that a second recrystallization out of another solvent is necessary in order to get the crystals to a more complete dryness. The hcl salt is highly hygrophobic (stores water).
I see, and yes I did miss what your original goal was with the moisture removal.
I got sidetracked with you wanting to (Im assuming) A/B recrystalise the real way.

And acetone is non-polar, my friend
[edit] wtf, I guess I was wrong..? šŸ˜

Last edited:
When using a bong to smoke meth it does actually catch about 30% - 40% of it in the water. So yes you can drink it and I've done it and have seen others do it many times. You can't die from drinking meth bong water. It can really fuck you up depending on how much meth you smoked through your bong so drink a little bit, like a shot glass worth at a time. It will taste awful, and the worst it tastes the stronger it is.

You can do things to help with that tho, like using Gatorade/Kool-Aid but watch out for ants. And if you use something flavored then you won't be able to reclaim the water for smoking purposes so just a heads up on that. You can also put vape juice in your bong water and get all sorts of flavor in your smoke, but of course don't drink it if you do use vape juice. It the best way to flavor your shit, you'll thank me later.

And as far as smoking your bong water your not gonna be satisfied with what you get but if you wanna try it out you can let the water evaporate from a dish of some sort or cook the water out using heat until the waters all gone. Letting it evaporate on its own will take days and only minutes when using heat.

Either way you choose It's always best to grab some cottons and get a needle and draw up all your bong water and spray it into your dish/cup you're using for drying. That way you won't have any foreigns and it will help with the taste a lot when you go to smoke it. If you really wanted to you can even shoot your bong water reclaim once you get all the water out of it. Cook all the water out then add what is needed to make a shot up with and go for it.

But once you get the water out you'll be left with some white clumpy powder afterwards. Take a card of some sort and keep chopping it up and spreading it around, stirring it up. You can snort it as well too.

Really it's not worth doing all of this but I've been there before, hella fiend out not having shit, it sucks. But drinking it will fuck you up the most. Smoke at least like a ball to a quarter oz before you drink or try to smoke anything. Cuz you ain't gonna get shit barely if you just smoke like a gram or so through your bong so try and hold out if you can.

When using a bong to smoke meth it does actually catch about 30% - 40% of it in the water. So yes you can drink it and I've done it and have seen others do it many times. You can't die from drinking meth bong water. It can really fuck you up depending on how much meth you smoked through your bong so drink a little bit, like a shot glass worth at a time. It will taste awful, and the worst it tastes the stronger it is.

You can do things to help with that tho, like using Gatorade/Kool-Aid but watch out for ants. And if you use something flavored then you won't be able to reclaim the water for smoking purposes so just a heads up on that. You can also put vape juice in your bong water and get all sorts of flavor in your smoke, but of course don't drink it if you do use vape juice. It the best way to flavor your shit, you'll thank me later.

And as far as smoking your bong water your not gonna be satisfied with what you get but if you wanna try it out you can let the water evaporate from a dish of some sort or cook the water out using heat until the waters all gone. Letting it evaporate on its own will take days and only minutes when using heat.

Either way you choose It's always best to grab some cottons and get a needle and draw up all your bong water and spray it into your dish/cup you're using for drying. That way you won't have any foreigns and it will help with the taste a lot when you go to smoke it. If you really wanted to you can even shoot your bong water reclaim once you get all the water out of it. Cook all the water out then add what is needed to make a shot up with and go for it.

But once you get the water out you'll be left with some white clumpy powder afterwards. Take a card of some sort and keep chopping it up and spreading it around, stirring it up. You can snort it as well too.

Really it's not worth doing all of this but I've been there before, hella fiend out not having shit, it sucks. But drinking it will fuck you up the most. Smoke at least like a ball to a quarter oz before you drink or try to smoke anything. Cuz you ain't gonna get shit barely if you just smoke like a gram or so through your bong so try and hold out if you can.
Great post on the subject. Just keep notice how old this thread is and others when you post. You could actually copy paste this into a new thread and itā€™d be good. I havenā€™t seen quite this method proposed before.

Please dont forget to pre-saturate any filters with water or whatnot to lesson the loss of any yield your expecting!

When using a bong to smoke meth it does actually catch about 30% - 40% of it in the water. So yes you can drink it and I've done it and have seen others do it many times. You

can't die from drinking meth bong water. It can really fuck you up depending on how much meth you smoked through your bong so drink a little bit, like a shot glass worth at a time. It will taste awful, and the worst it tastes the stronger it is.

LMAO, I have never drank meth bong water but Iā€™ve been out of shit for like 4-5 days. So Iā€™ve been searching google for how to get meth out of Gatorade bong water and so I tried a tester sample on a plate in the microwave and just as I thought it just made it mushy because of the sugar. So I said fuck it. I filtered it, then poured the filtered Gatorade into a pot and boiled it to kill any bacteria in it and took a shot and man Iā€™m higher than hell rn a lil too high lmao.

bad idea!
you can actually dry the water and smoke the meth that's left as a byproduct.

i would leave it out in the sun, or you can microwave it, or you can bake it at a low temp for a couple hours. make sure to do it in a wide/long glass container, you want it to be as thinned out as possible (so then it cooks off quicker). once done, scrape the container. put the gunk in your pipe and repeat the cycle!

dont drink it, man. i've made myself sick as a dog doing that in the past. it's so easy to consume too high of a dose.
I've used this exact same technique several times. And it's worked everytime.

And it's worked everytime.

Vacation+2010+098.JPG

I have done meth or some form of speed since 1996 I have seen it and tried it almost every form it comes in and I have smoked out of and reclaimed or drank bong water for 15 of those years I started out drinking it and it reminded why I started doing drugs in the first place yes it can kill you if u drink bad water if it's starting to turn I don't know how much of a percent is claimed by the water but I've tried every way that I've read about in the forum and I must say there is one more way I found that I think makes it worth it and definitely worth trying if it's good water start y putting distilled water in the bong never use anything with sugar if u are going to try this when it's good and saturated cook it like you used to with the hot cook cold pills just take the water and mix it with Coleman and ly and gas that shit back if u do right it is hot cook without the legs of hot cook but it's best way I've found ive got half ounces out of it before I've had it lock up soon as the gas hit it and I mean lock up so if your wilo ing to risk a meth lab might as well hell they will probably charge u with one if they caught u drying it out give it a try like I've said since 1996 I've tried every way and this is the best thanks have a good day fuck sleep

I'm only saying this because I've done it eleven times in my life, and been (what felt like, at least) DEATHLY ILL because of it. Ill eleven times.

The issue with it is this: saliva. Its the most disgusting thing on the planet. And I don't care how your oral hygiene is. When I was in school, like 5th grade, our science teacher had us all swab our mouth and put it in a petri dish for the weekend. When we came back Monday, every one of the dishes had what appeared to be fur growing in them.

Now take your bong water, and in the time it takes to smoke that much out of it to actually reclaim anything, that stuff is growing from when your homeboy or brother-in-law drooled in the bong last week. Probably didn't even know he did it either.. Putting that crap in your arm is worse than any cotton fever I've ever had in my life. It doesn't go away in 18 to 24 hours like cotton fever either. It lingers for 2 to 5 days at a stretch, and it doesn't get much better as those days go on. One day you just wake up and you feel like you've been in bed with alcohol poisoning for a week. The time you were sick though is much worse than that.

It dissolves in water or saline though, and goes right into your arm with anything else. You can't see it and won't even know until all of a sudden you just know you screwed up and shouldn't have done that. Doing another one to get rid of it only makes it worse too.

Just saying.

I usually Booty Bump that stuff after i clean out my ass. Hold it in and let it absorb. High as fuck

Ewww lol. I accidentally swallowed bong water one when I sucked too hard (force of habit ;) ) and it tasted NASTY. Legit thought I was gonna get fucking amoebic dysentery or something, but I was fine. Sort of. Almost. Well, no. I had a MASSIVE grand mal seizure and almost died but I'm positive it was because it was my first (and last) time trying Spice and it was that evil shit that did it to me. At least 99.99% positive. Bong water is just kinda gross, but harmless. Doubt it could get you high, though.