• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth : bong water.

opiatekrzy

Bluelighter
So I just bought this really cool meth bong (see picture attached) . What if after months or weeks of using it, I decide to drink the water when I run out (which is barely ever). Will I get high without ingesting harmful toxic chemicals? Will it be so strong I drink very little of it,,? Or too much?

bad idea!
you can actually dry the water and smoke the meth that's left as a byproduct.

i would leave it out in the sun, or you can microwave it, or you can bake it at a low temp for a couple hours. make sure to do it in a wide/long glass container, you want it to be as thinned out as possible (so then it cooks off quicker). once done, scrape the container. put the gunk in your pipe and repeat the cycle!

dont drink it, man. i've made myself sick as a dog doing that in the past. it's so easy to consume too high of a dose.

Last edited:
news is news, and even more so when it involves drugs, but i’ve read at least one story of someone dying because they drank the meth bong water. apparently there can be a lot of meth in there. above poster seems to confirm.

actually lol, i've read into this exact topic as a matter a fact, a certain percent of meth can actually be in that water, but itd be the worst thing youd ever drink in your life, this goes especially if someone smokes cocaine in a bong, since its much more water soluble it retains in the water which is why (and yes i do also smoke cocaine in a bong from time to time, a small one, somewhat alittle smaller than yours, but i don't use any water in it because it would probably retain a quarter of my coke in the water itself) so to answer, it might actually get you a buzz, but it also might make you insta vomit. wouldn't reccomend, if youve ever accidentally gotten bong water in your mouth then you know how disgusting drinking it would possibly be.

I use very little water, a half a cup worth, smoked atleast seven grams through it. Just wondering if it's worth some sort of consuming or something and varying on percentage in water

I use very little water, a half a cup worth, smoked atleast seven grams through it. Just wondering if it's worth some sort of consuming or something and varying on percentage in water
maybe 5% if it were cocaine it would be between 5-15% but many factors come into play but lets say 5% and of 7 grams, comes out to 350mg (0.35g) so i wouldn't reccomend it still unless that desperate, i haven't come up with anything else to do with water used, theres no point in trying to retrieve anything from the water at those levels and even then itd be tedious work for such little reward

aside from that, you should give it a go without water and see if theres a major difference ^^ i guarantee there might be a better high (even though it won't be as smoothe)

also, i reccomend changing the water more often, your sessions might actually be smoother/more pleasant, if you're ripping good hits, i might even reccomend putting a water bottle in the freezer till its almost frozen and filling the bong up, this was how i used to take half gram hits when i smoked lots of hash :)

Yes you will get high. I wouldn't recommend it. Have heard storys of people geting really fucked up from it.

If you really have too evap it as others have said.

just evaporate it, man.

also, there's probably closer to 30-40% in the water. when you smoke meth via bong, almost half of the hit absorbs into the water i've heard. the clouds just look bigger because of the water, but you're not consuming nearly as much per hit as you would through a regular 'ol pipe.

So I wasn't too impressed with the powder/resin/reclaim I got out of the bong water. I got about 0.2 g out of it. Looked much larger then that and was too fine of a powder. I compare it's strength to that of scraping resin out of a bowl
This time around, I put the most minimum amount of water in my bong, barely enough to hear it bubble when taking a hit. I'm gonna try to run as much ice thru that as humanely possible. (Would the fact that there is such less water make it harder for some of the meth to absorb into it? I'm wondering since it's not really making a bubbling sound when I inhale if the meths not really going to absorb in the water? The fact that the smoke touches the surface of the water at the least will the meth still absorb.?

So I wasn't too impressed with the powder/resin/reclaim I got out of the bong water. I got about 0.2 g out of it. Looked much larger then that and was too fine of a powder. I compare it's strength to that of scraping resin out of a bowl
This time around, I put the most minimum amount of water in my bong, barely enough to hear it bubble when taking a hit. I'm gonna try to run as much ice thru that as humanely possible. (Would the fact that there is such less water make it harder for some of the meth to absorb into it? I'm wondering since it's not really making a bubbling sound when I inhale if the meths not really going to absorb in the water? The fact that the smoke touches the surface of the water at the least will the meth still absorb.?
back when i would smoke meth, i would use a minimal amount of water. i would evaporate and scrape it after about a month to two months so it gets as much "build up" as possible in the water. and yes, the meth will absorb as long as it touches the water, however, i suggest adding a teeny bit more to where it bubbles at least a little bit.

Last edited:
just evaporate it, man.

also, there's probably closer to 30-40% in the water. when you smoke meth via bong, almost half of the hit absorbs into the water i've heard. the clouds just look bigger because of the water, but you're not consuming nearly as much per hit as you would through a regular 'ol pipe.
I’m just wondering how the bong water would create more cloud. I’m not sure I’m buying into 30-40%. I’ll just say that I’ve always been able to get way more high smoking from a bong than straight out the pipe. I’ll also say that I’ve never been high enough to consider drinking the water (I don’t actually use water, its either blue or purple Gatorade, but still....) so I’m thinking that the OP has some really good sh*t or a magical bong that enhances your high 🤷‍♀️

I’m just wondering how the bong water would create more cloud. I’m not sure I’m buying into 30-40%. I’ll just say that I’ve always been able to get way more high smoking from a bong than straight out the pipe. I’ll also say that I’ve never been high enough to consider drinking the water (I don’t actually use water, its either blue or purple Gatorade, but still....) so I’m thinking that the OP has some really good sh*t or a magical bong that enhances your high 🤷‍♀️
meth is water soluble, a good chunk of it gets absorbed into the water. also, there’s water vapor and that’s why you usually blow bigger clouds via bong than through a pipe or foil.
i agree, whenever i’d hit the bong i swear it got me geeked as fuck off of like half of what i’d smoke via pipe. there’s no real science on why or how but i’m sure the meth vapor combined with the water vapor probably helps absorption as well as some of the effects being placebo (i.e., you see bigger clouds, so then your brain tricks you into thinking you’re getting more). i do know though that there is a great deal of meth that gets absorbed in there, not just from researching online but because i’ve done the evaporate and scrape method tons of times. i feel like water level in the bong plays a huge part in how strong the scraped crap is. bc of this i’d try to get really really small bongs, then fill up just barely enough water for it to bubble when i hit it. then i use that water over and over and over, as much as possible. save the water for when i’m out of clear (usually a month and a half to two months of semi-heavy use), then i use a pipe to hit the evaporated meth water and NOT the bong, and it effects me almost just as good as my regular clear would.
i also would get really really good shit so that may also play a part in my meth water being so strong.

i also occasionally would put in flavored water or gatorade if getting spun with friends, the clouds always seemed smaller the more sugary the drink is. i put redbull in that bitch once and then took a shot of it later that night, almost had a damn heart attack

meth is water soluble, a good chunk of it gets absorbed into the water. also, there’s water vapor and that’s why you usually blow bigger clouds via bong than through a pipe or foil.
i agree, whenever i’d hit the bong i swear it got me geeked as fuck off of like half of what i’d smoke via pipe. there’s no real science on why or how but i’m sure the meth vapor combined with the water vapor probably helps absorption as well as some of the effects being placebo (i.e., you see bigger clouds, so then your brain tricks you into thinking you’re getting more). i do know though that there is a great deal of meth that gets absorbed in there, not just from researching online but because i’ve done the evaporate and scrape method tons of times. i feel like water level in the bong plays a huge part in how strong the scraped crap is. bc of this i’d try to get really really small bongs, then fill up just barely enough water for it to bubble when i hit it. then i use that water over and over and over, as much as possible. save the water for when i’m out of clear (usually a month and a half to two months of semi-heavy use), then i use a pipe to hit the evaporated meth water and NOT the bong, and it effects me almost just as good as my regular clear would.
i also would get really really good shit so that may also play a part in my meth water being so strong.

i also occasionally would put in flavored water or gatorade if getting spun with friends, the clouds always seemed smaller the more sugary the drink is. i put redbull in that bitch once and then took a shot of it later that night, almost had a damn heart attack
I’m totally not trying to sound argumentative at all, please forgive me if I come off that way. But in order for water to vaporize, it needs to be heated. We’re not heating the water, just the shards. The cloud from the bowl to the water is no hotter than if it were going straight into your mouth. We’d definitely know if we were inhaling something hot enough to vaporize water. I’m not trying to say you’re wrong because I know I’m not usually right. I’m wondering if you know of another way bong water would vaporize?