• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Meth : bong water.

I’m totally not trying to sound argumentative at all, please forgive me if I come off that way. But in order for water to vaporize, it needs to be heated. We’re not heating the water, just the shards. The cloud from the bowl to the water is no hotter than if it were going straight into your mouth. We’d definitely know if we were inhaling something hot enough to vaporize water. I’m not trying to say you’re wrong because I know I’m not usually right. I’m wondering if you know of another way bong water would vaporize?
in my specific case and many others that use meth bongs, i’d use a torch bc burning it doesn’t matter as much in a bong. that repeated heat definitely ends up warming up everything else in the bong. from what i’ve been told, the meth vapor gets filtered via the rapidly bubbling water, leaving behind some cut/additives (which is why i’d only evaporate the water i’ve smoked good clear in, if it’s shitty you’re gonna get a lot of cut) as well as some clear, then when you suck the vapor through you do get a stronger hit with better absorption due to increased purity but you still leave some behind. the meth gets pretty hot and melts (even just with a normal lighter) and when that hot vapor hits your water it’ll warm it up. if you use cooler water it’ll blow bigger clouds because of the meth starting to re-crystallize.
tl;dr: the water heats and evaporates due to repeatedly putting heat to the bubble, also due to hot meth and vapor, if the temp of the water is cool enough it will also produce a lot of vapor due to recrystallization (which is also the case with pipes as we all know), and i’m sure the increased purity also helps.

also, you’re fine! i haven’t interpreted any of this as being argumentative or anything. valid questions, i’m not a scientist but i’m mostly speaking from personal experience and research. due to neither of us having enough knowledge on the exact science behind it, i’m sure nobody is fully wrong nor fully right in this situation. nobody can know everything lol

meth is water soluble, a good chunk of it gets absorbed into the water. also, there’s water vapor and that’s why you usually blow bigger clouds via bong than through a pipe or foil.
i agree, whenever i’d hit the bong i swear it got me geeked as fuck off of like half of what i’d smoke via pipe. there’s no real science on why or how but i’m sure the meth vapor combined with the water vapor probably helps absorption as well as some of the effects being placebo (i.e., you see bigger clouds, so then your brain tricks you into thinking you’re getting more). i do know though that there is a great deal of meth that gets absorbed in there, not just from researching online but because i’ve done the evaporate and scrape method tons of times. i feel like water level in the bong plays a huge part in how strong the scraped crap is. bc of this i’d try to get really really small bongs, then fill up just barely enough water for it to bubble when i hit it. then i use that water over and over and over, as much as possible. save the water for when i’m out of clear (usually a month and a half to two months of semi-heavy use), then i use a pipe to hit the evaporated meth water and NOT the bong, and it effects me almost just as good as my regular clear would.
i also would get really really good shit so that may also play a part in my meth water being so strong.

i also occasionally would put in flavored water or gatorade if getting spun with friends, the clouds always seemed smaller the more sugary the drink is. i put redbull in that bitch once and then took a shot of it later that night, almost had a damn heart attack
The water or whatever liquid in your bong thins the smoke and filters out any thing other than the Crystal and when vaporized it's no longer water soluble it becomes freebase smoke but most cuts and impurities stay in the water even after being vaporized, also bong rips also allow more air w/rip and the oxygen pushes the Crystal in to the lung tissue much quicker, I'd recommend condense your water down run thru filter and drink in small amounts most harmful impurities or cut wouldn't make it past stomach acid

So I wasn't too impressed with the powder/resin/reclaim I got out of the bong water. I got about 0.2 g out of it. Looked much larger then that and was too fine of a powder. I compare it's strength to that of scraping resin out of a bowl
This time around, I put the most minimum amount of water in my bong, barely enough to hear it bubble when taking a hit. I'm gonna try to run as much ice thru that as humanely possible. (Would the fact that there is such less water make it harder for some of the meth to absorb into it? I'm wondering since it's not really making a bubbling sound when I inhale if the meths not really going to absorb in the water? The fact that the smoke touches the surface of the water at the least will the meth still absorb.?
I added shards to the water in my bong. I'm hoping to make it more potent.

My tweaker ex-roommate used to put some of her leftover meth water in her coffee in the morning. She said she got strong effects from it that lasted a while.

The water or whatever liquid in your bong thins the smoke and filters out any thing other than the Crystal and when vaporized it's no longer water soluble it becomes freebase smoke but most cuts and impurities stay in the water even after being vaporized, also bong rips also allow more air w/rip and the oxygen pushes the Crystal in to the lung tissue much quicker, I'd recommend condense your water down run thru filter and drink in small amounts most harmful impurities or cut wouldn't make it past stomach acid
S

I got this down to a science, I make great reclam.extract as I call it. After I run enough meth thru my bong, i put bong water in pyrex and microwave it, then add acetone and watch it have a bubble bath. Out comes a brown shiney layer of resin shard. Sometimes I leave it and add more.bong water and evaporate that causing a second layer. Once I feel complete i scrape brown shards crystal

I got this down to a science, I make great reclam.extract as I call it. After I run enough meth thru my bong, i

put bong water in pyrex and microwave it, then add acetone and watch it have a bubble bath. Out comes a brown shiney layer of resin shard. Sometimes I leave it and add more.bong water and evaporate that causing a second layer. Once I feel complete i scrape brown shards crystal
Honestly, the acetone isn't needed for reclaiming purposes. Plain ol water works just fine. Drug-water goes in shallow ceramic/pyrex dish, dish goes on cookie sheet or pie tin, then place that on your stovetop burner set to either WARM or LOW.

Make it a habit to always stick around the stove while you do this. Ive found it way too easy to forget its there because I got sidetracked goofing around on the internet or spackling all the thumbtack holes in my living room wall that no one can see like a moron.
While the heat isn't high enough to burn anything, it will eventually ionize(?)/vaporize into nothing if left on the stove too long.

Last edited:
When I do not add acetone it is ugly brown powder that burns in the pipe when I use acetone wash it sort of crystallizes and does not taste bad at all and last longer

I'm with everyone else here. I have a feeling that if you're using that much Methamphetamine, that the water could actually be pretty potent. I would definitely take baby steps. I know its not the same, but I've scraped resin from my pipe innumerable times in my life. If I have a chillum and smoke 3 grams of bud through it, there will already be a "useable" amount of resin for the desperate times stuck to the inside of the chillum. Don't underestimate it.

I find some of this a bit confusing. My understanding is that when you smoke methamphetamine hydrochloride (your crystal shard) it vaporises into:

1: Methamphetamine BASE (not water soluble)
2: Hydrochloride (water soluble)
3: Other contaminants (varying solubility)

Your bong water would therefore not contain any methamphetamine except to the extent any small amount was still bonded to the hydrochloride or the other contaminants. What it actually becomes is a weak mixture of hydrochloric acid.

The white gunk that accrues in your pipe is methamphetamine hydrochloride again plus contaminants. So it is dissolvable in water but is a different crystaline structure to the crystal you started with.

The moral of the story is that there is little to be gained from bong water and it’s acidic if not toxic.

Had to make an account just to reply to the guy saying bongs take 40% and that you’re blowing out water vapor...... I mean no disrespect but that is so far from understanding the way shit works it rattled my brain...
yes meth is water soluble.... hell everything is water soluble on a long enough timeline .. and that’s the point .. smoke is barely in there .. .
ok so the function of a bong
Cools smoke ... annnd creates actual flow of air.. or smoke instead of traditional means where the flow only moves narrowly and isn’t cyclical.
alright so how getting via means of smoking absolutely anything you’d smoke relies on the cilia in your lungs to get into your bloodstream. The absolute most necessary most important element is lung expansion.. holding hits standing on your head whatever ... none of it does anything
so the fact that you can take bigger hits because of the airflow and smoother smoke equals = more high..
As far as the vapor thing you thought
I’m absolutely not even gonna explain how impossible that theory is
Anyways.... hope everyone is well
Happy tweakin

So I just bought this really cool meth bong (see picture attached) . What if after months or weeks of using it, I decide to drink the water when I run out (which is barely ever). Will I get high without ingesting harmful toxic chemicals? Will it be so strong I drink very little of it,,? Or too much?
I drink my bong water religiously. My rule of thumb is I do like I would with cough syrup, I take a good size swig, wait 30-45 min and take another swig if necessary. Tbh I get higher when it's time to drink the water then when i did all the smoking. Plus I feel like it's a better high and it lasts longer. You can also make ice cubes out of it but like one ice cube in a can of soda or something but treat one ice cube like it's one swig, cuz u do wanna be really careful.

So I just bought this really cool meth bong (see picture attached) . What if after months or weeks of using it, I decide to drink the water when I run out (which is barely ever). Will I get high without ingesting harmful toxic chemicals? Will it be so strong I drink very little of it,,? Or too much?
You will die from an overdose.

in my specific case and many others that use meth bongs, i’d use a torch bc burning it doesn’t matter as much in a bong. that repeated heat definitely ends up warming up everything else in the bong. from what i’ve been told, the meth vapor gets filtered via the rapidly bubbling water, leaving behind some cut/additives (which is why i’d only evaporate the water i’ve smoked good clear in, if it’s shitty you’re gonna get a lot of cut) as well as some clear, then when you suck the vapor through you do get a stronger hit with better absorption due to increased purity but you still leave some behind. the meth gets pretty hot and melts (even just with a normal lighter) and when that hot vapor hits your water it’ll warm it up. if you use cooler water it’ll blow bigger clouds because of the meth starting to re-crystallize.
tl;dr: the water heats and evaporates due to repeatedly putting heat to the bubble, also due to hot meth and vapor, if the temp of the water is cool enough it will also produce a lot of vapor due to recrystallization (which is also the case with pipes as we all know), and i’m sure the increased purity also helps.

also, you’re fine! i haven’t interpreted any of this as being argumentative or anything. valid questions, i’m not a scientist but i’m mostly speaking from personal experience and research. due to neither of us having enough knowledge on the exact science behind it, i’m sure nobody is fully wrong nor fully right in this situation. nobody can know everything lol
Also when you pull through a bong a vacuum is created with lowers boiling points ( in a perfect vacuum you can boil water at room temp! Or a trifecta. Where a substance try’s to be all 3 states at the same time meaning liquid, solid, gas) in waters case it try’s to be water,ice, and steam. It’s kinda cool to watch. But because of the vacuum the hot air is able to vaporize the water

Use distilled water only to reduce amount of minerals & fluoride from nasty tap water , then filter the water through 2 Unbleached coffee filters , evaporate in Pyrex baking dish and other foreign materials not wanted in the reclaimed meth . Then acetone if u desire to remove any cuts leftover. ……..
🤔Better yet 🤫
Buy Greenberry Rush Koolaid from store and smoke till your bored then drink, best flavor and high evor..😶‍🌫️

I would use the acetone, or some alcohol on the crystals (probably 90% isopropanol or 99.9% methanol aka 'Heet'). Not to remove any cuts, but to get the crystals to dry out more thoroughly.

To dry it out initially I would recommend either using the oven on a setting under 200F or setting up a double boiler on a stove or hot plate to evaporate the water. Then I would dissolve the crystals in some acetone, or an alcohol, and then evaporate that so that the crystals would be more dry due to the leftover water evaporating with the acetone (alcohol).