NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Glad you like it, wouldn't Devourment be considered brutal death metal tho?

Who knows, that kind of stuff is just savage but I likes alot.

A little flashback to when I was a kid, people say Roots was their best work but I say Sepultura were loads better in the early days.

Not a big fan of Metallica, post Burton, either. I did like that Mercyful Fate mash up. Don't think I'll ever take Melissa or Don't Break the Oath out of my rotation. Cheeseball but still fucking awesome.

Yeah, I liked the Mercyful Fate mashup as well. I don't understand how they choose great songs to cover, but their actual music isn't good. If only Cliff Burton were still alive...

death. the symbolic record i particular, it's fucking great. also been listening to heartwork from carcass, another great death metal album, and some napalm death is in the mix too. i'm usually not huge on metal anymore, but i go through these phases of death metal "binges" if you will. the only metal i consistently listen to really is animals as leaders or slayer. or kyuss if you count that as metal.

symbolic what a great album. (you can see that I like it lfrom my picture lol) also death is one of the few bands that didnt make even 1 single album that was not good
and also heartwork, goddamn gotta re-listen to that one, awesome album

symbolic what a great album. (you can see that I like it lfrom my picture lol) also death is one of the few bands that didnt make even 1 single album that was not good
and also heartwork, goddamn gotta re-listen to that one, awesome album

i actually didnt even realize that your avatar was the eye from symbolic haha, i'd seen it and it looked familiar but i never figured it out