NEMD Metal Up Your Ass! The MetalHeads Thread v.VIVIVI

Lots of blackgaze! Artists like: An Autumn For Crippled Children, Alcest, Aggaloch, Heretoire, Sleeping Peonies.

I've just listened to the album Autotheism from the Faceless.
just pure brutal-death-progressive-fusion-jazz-metal bliss

Lately, I've been on a Diamond Head kick. If you don't know who they are, Metallica has covered their songs "It's Electric," "Am I Evil?," "The Prince," and "Helpless." I don't like Metallica after Cliff Burton died, but I like their taste in songs to cover.

I don't like Metallica after Cliff Burton died, but I like their taste in songs to cover.

Not a big fan of Metallica, post Burton, either. I did like that Mercyful Fate mash up. Don't think I'll ever take Melissa or Don't Break the Oath out of my rotation. Cheeseball but still fucking awesome.

Always been a huge fan of DSBM (depressive suicidal black metal) & for me nobody does it better than Wigrid.
A solo Germanic DSBM project, sounds a bit like Burzum but with a more cold edge, well it is DSBM & not Norwegian black.

Die Asche Eines Lebens has never left my stereo since I got a copy, some of the most cold music ever recorded.

Hoffnungstod <3

I'm listening to the album buiikikaesu from maximum the hormone..
fuck I listen to it everyday I think I'm addicted to it