• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Mescaline Subthread] Synthetic / Pure Mescaline - Dosage & Methods of Administration

If you have an open mind, plug 200mg of the mescaline. You will have no nausea and get the best mileage out of your product.

Plugging is actually not so bad but you would need to use lukewarm water, the feeling of having to take a humongous dump is bad enough that way but worse with cold water. That feeling passes very quickly though and the investments are indeed relatively very limited compared to the rewards. Also clear the crapchute first. More tips are in the central plugging thread, use the search engine.

I did mescaline crystal and powder, in capsules or dissolved in a glass of water. I split the dose in 3 with the caps. With the glass of water I just drank 1/3rd of it each time. I left about 10-15-20 minutes between each part of the dose to ease on the stomach. Yes the glass of water was a little bitter and yucky but nothing horrible. And nothing an extra glass of a drink couldn't wash away soon after. Obviously putting dry powder in your mouth isn't going to do you any good, no. You can just sweeten up the water a bit or use a (soft) drink with not too much stuff in it. Actually mescaline is plenty stable so orange juice or something wouldn't even be an issue.

If you have an open mind, plug 200mg of the mescaline. You will have no nausea and get the best mileage out of your product.

It'd probably be good aslong as no-one else knew you did it. Obviously the most efficient bar IV and IM, but its not the most communal way to take drugs with your girlfriend haha

I agree, if you're looking to maximise the bioavailability without complications then plugging is the ROA for you.

It'd probably be good aslong as no-one else knew you did it. Obviously the most efficient bar IV and IM, but its not the most communal way to take drugs with your girlfriend haha

I used to plug all kinds of things with my ex's (both male and female) and our friends knew about it. They were open minded and expressed interest in trying it themselves (especially when it came to things like cacti snot)

So if you plugged it, would it have to be crystals in water up there or would a gunk extract work? Iv also been looking for ways to take it non oraly sence the taste itself makes me sick

A cacti concoction has worked for me in the past, although I'd assume a thinner solution would absorb faster (not based on any fact, just my opinion). The main problem with cacti snot being that if it's not warm it'll clog up the (oral) syringe making it harder it inject.

Well just to update you guys, i did the mescal. For the sake of experimentation i ended up railing 50mg or so of it. Contrary to popular talk, it didnt hurt, more like i was chewing airwaves gum, it was tingly and fresh. However I highly recommend you don't insufflate it because it randomly dribbles down the back of your nose, and those that have tried mescal know it tastes vile. It came and went down my throat repeatedly over the first 2 hours, nearly gagged every time.
I then drank the rest (300mg~) with water, and it tasted horrible. Have to say though, never puked, just felt awful in my stomach for the first 3 hours. Didn't like how the nause slightly overlapped into the beginning of the trip, unlike others where the nausea cuts out before you enter the trip.
Other than that the trip was lovely, very indepth, i felt like i prefer acid, but mescaline is far more valuable. It has alot more to offer, but you cant use it as often as acid, its something that i have no interest in trying again in a long time, but i know it will be amazing when i next do.

Also, sidenote, as the trip wore down i started to get a headache building. Never usually get these, and by the time the trip had worn off i was completely in agony. Still going strong right now about 12 hours since i went to sleep. Anyone know what causes these headaches + whats the best cure? Its not dehydration or sleep deprivation, and it gets unbearable if my heart beats faster or i sit down (i assume that would be because of a rise in blood pressure?)

Thanks for all your help bluelighters :)

I'm merging this with the synthetic mescaline thread. Interesting with the follow-up and all.

Actually I completely agree about mescaline feeling valuable and special but not a necessarily fun casual trip like LSD is for for me a big part. Indeed something for special occasions, but a visionary spiritual therapeutic tool at that.

I'm pretty sure I had the very same headache at least last time if not both times with synthetic mescaline (different batches though). I think they are either tension headaches (wouldn't be surprising considering the long ride and tense and sometimes heavy body load/high), or related to the fact that the sheer doses are very large and the metabolites are a bit messy. Mescaline metabolism for example might compete with tyrosine metabolism and I get headaches from L-tyrosine that are verrry similar IIRC.

I am very interested in trying mescaline or one of its family. Yes, I'm another of those perennially irritating people who were first given an interest in psychedelics as a child by reading too much Huxley.

The dosages for mescaline seem all over the place. I have 333mg of HCl and I doubt I'll ever have it again, so even if I dose less initially I'm taking it all in the same day.
I am thinking that we are all possibly confusing the various forms mescaline comes in, because apparently that makes a huge difference in dosage. I read that 250mg is a good medium dosage for HCl but there are many who say it's much better to go in the 400-600 mg range. I am told I have synthetic mescaline HCl but was recommended 400+ mg by this same person. So I'm conflicted with how I should dose.
The main objective of this post is to clear up the huge difference possibly with the reason that some may be impure and of a different form, requiring much more than actual synthetic HCl.

LOL

Found this in an old (like century old) chemistry book a while back, it's a German description of mescaline 'poisoning', a crude translation would be:

The main symptoms of poisoning mescal are attributed to this alkaloid in particular to the colorful visions

haha, Färbenhaftig xD oh sorry färbenprachtig (prachtig is like glorious or awesome)

IMAG0006sm.jpg

So it looks like I'll finally have the opportunity to give this near-mythic material for a whirl this Saturday afternoon :D I haven't tripped on anything for over a month -- a not-insignificant accomplishment for me -- and have otherwise done everything in my power to approach this one with all the respect and reverence it is said to deserve (e.g. it's been sitting on my shelf since the middle of summer, also a not-insignificant accomplishment for me :)). Needless to say, I'm super, duper excited.

However, as the final hour draws near, I'm finding that all this last minute re-researching has got me second-guessing how exactly I would like this experience to play out. I had initially planned on orally ingesting 400mg of the widely-circulating synthetic hydrochloride salt, staggered over two doses (after performing an allergy test the day beforehand, of course). But the notion of plugging it has now got me intrigued. Especially in light of how expensive and uncommon this material is -- as well as the possibility of avoiding any unnecessary gastrointestinal irritation -- I'm thinking that plugging might just be the preferable course of action in this particular situation.

What do you all think? What would be the equivalent of a 400mg oral dose? 200mg sounds like a pretty reasonable figure to me on first pass, though for some strange, probably irrational reason I can't help but feel a bit less confident with this figure than the 400mg I originally had in mind. Likely this is due to the paucity of reports out there for plugged mescaline HCl. Shulgin only knows how many more there are for successful oral experiences! Overall, I just want to avoid the possibility of having an idiosyncratic or otherwise sub-optimal trip on the basis of wanting to economize the experience alone. Mostly though, I think, I just want someone other than myself to assure me that I probably won't regret taking this less-beaten path later down the line. If there are any other factors I should take into consideration these would be very helpful to hear!

Also, a couple other things. If I do end up going down the plugging route, should I still stick with the plan to take a couple ginger root capsules beforehand? I'm having difficulty seeing how this could detract from the experience, though at the same time nausea never has been a big issue with me when it comes to tripping-related matters. There's probably no need to even ask this question, I take it back :p Onto something more salient: what about weed? I'm dry at the moment, though this has to do with it being a hassle to acquire rather than an indicator of my taste for it. I can smoke weed all day if I have it around, doubly so if I'm tripping on something. But with respect to the supposed uniqueness and lucidity of the mescaline experience, is it worth going through the trouble to obtain, or will I just be increasing the chance of clouding up an experience that may be better off unclouded and pristine? If any of you have found it to have significantly improved your overall experience I will put in the extra effort to acquire some. Though to be honest, I'm not sure how many people there are here who have tripped on mescaline without having smoked a little herb at some point.

Okay, that's it for now. Thank you all for indulging my pre-trip ritual preparatory behaviors, it helps to know I actually have someone with whom to talk about this stuff<3

I'd just eat 500mg and if you purge, so be it. Don't fight it and it will be over quickly.

I didn't throw up from mescaline the 2 times I took it, both times around/over 500mg.

Do you find that the idea of throwing up when you're thinking about it sober is way worse than when you are actually on drugs and you are actually throwing up? I have come to believe that I hate the anticipation or thought of throwing up more than actually doing it.

I'd just eat 500mg and if you purge, so be it. Don't fight it and it will be over quickly.

I didn't throw up from mescaline the 2 times I took it, both times around/over 500mg.

Do you find that the idea of throwing up when you're thinking about it sober is way worse than when you are actually on drugs and you are actually throwing up? I have come to believe that I hate the anticipation or thought of throwing up more than actually doing it.

just to be clear, I am more or less indifferent to throwing up. Yeah, I'd prefer to avoid it, but I've thrown up on a number of different drug and can handle the unpleasantness of it easily. My only concern is that I may exhibit an idiosyncratic gastric response at a 500mg attack dose that may result in purging out some material. That's also one of the reasons I'm thinking of just putting this up my butt. But you're right, I'll probably ust do that anyways.

As long as you properly fasted and aren't the sort of person who vomits over everything you'll be fine. Worse comes to worse, you'll just have to fight the urge to vomit for a bit.

Pretty much as long as you keep it down for at least thirty minutes, your good to go. I personally actually find phens easier to work with in that regard since orally, most take an hour or more to fully come up. Whereas with most tryps your nauseated and peaking by an hour in on phens, your still coming up. Makes it easy to distract yourself!

I'd personally just cap it up and wait for the astounding grace that is mescaline. Mescaline is one of those few rarities where I would want to keep beating myself up if I wasted any, especially synthetic.

if it's synthetic you'll be alright, I've taken up to 1 gram of pure HCL and didn't felt much discomfort. on the other hand, Cactus gave me some discomfort but no vomiting. Pomegranate juice goes well on an empty stomach for me.

Hi guys

I was given this very small amount of powder and was told it to be a pure mescaline extract.

http://bayimg.com/LaanEaAGE

The guy said this is two very strong doses. But from what I've gathered, a 500mg dose of mescaline would fill at least one pill capsule (or several), no?

So is there any chance that this is mescaline in any useful quantity?
Or does any other substance come to mind that is actually used and sold in this tiny amount?

Thanks a lot!

armaver

hi armaver, no drug ID threads are allowed on BL. I would say please buy a testing kit to get a more approximate idea of what that powder is. Nobody can tell you from looking at a picture on the internet.

Also, "mescaline extract" sounds like BS (no offense) and as mescaline is exceedingly rare....draw your own conclusions and get a test kit!