• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines [Mescaline Subthread] Cacti - Dosage & Methods of Administration

Sorry to hear it was a disappointment, maybe you'll have a better experience next time? Or maybe it's just not for you.

Merged :)

It was a bit of a disappointment because the method we used wasn't a really good idea. We had way too much liquid due to which we ended up vomiting. Since we vomited way too early we didn't really experience much else other than a body buzz which I really enjoyed. Next time extraction will be the way forward. :)

Advice on managing nausea

I am hoping to have my first experience of mescaline soon - extracted Hcl or acetate ... Not sure which tek my supplier will use.

I would like the experience to be as smooth as possible, hence my research and this question - is there any more I can do to minimise chances of nausea and projectile vomiting?

I am planning to:
- T - 0:30 -have some fresh ginger
- T - have 200mg equivalent of freebase mescaline in mint tea
- T - have a couple of puffs of mj
- T + 0:45 have another 200mg equivalent of pure mescaline in mint tea

Will this maximise my chances of holding it all down?

Thank you for your thoughts

I have a question: as I have some free time, would you recommend making the cactus tea now and saving it for however many months until I'm ready to drink, or wait until it gets closer to knowing when I'm going to drink and THEN making the tea?

Wait until you're going to drink it and then make the tea... it could spoil if you keep it for months. Mescaline is quite stable but it's possible some components of the cactus could degrade in liquid as well... mostly though I'd be worried about it getting nasty/rotten.

I got about 13 pounds of San Pedro but I'm still super confused about dosage, despite spending a large amount of time reading up. I'm doing an iso extraction after drying and grinding, then a nonpolar defat. How much is a dose? Depending on where I look it seems like I have either two doses or like 70. The pieces were probably about 5 feet total if that helps. I'm ok with having a strong trip, I just don't want to die. :)

I would consider a foot of San Pedro as an approximate standard dose - but potency can vary greatly.

How careful should I be? Is there any chance the quantity I have is dangerous if split between two people?

I wouldn't worry too much about overdosing on cactus snot tea - the problem most people have is being physically able to drink enough of the shit to get past threshold effects. Usually you're gipping and vomiting long before you get near a threshold dosage.

I'm going to be taking capsules of extract. You don't think overdose is an issue with 13 lbs/5 feet?