• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Mescaline Extraction Subthread] d-Limonene Tek

Oh sorry and one more question it does not state in the extraction process how long after you have mixed the vinegar with d-limonene do you need to let it sit for before pouring off the vinegar?

Then finish your extraction it takes me a maximum of 2 days to go from 200 gs of powder to anywhere from 2 to 4 grams of acetate.

Do you only get 2-4 grams of mescaline with 200 grams of san pedro or peruvian torch? I'm going to try an extraction, but to go through the entire tek with 100 grams to potentially only get a single gram of mescaline seems like a lot of work.

Ok so would you say you could use the recomended 900ml for 400grms of cactus powder instead of 100? or a little less?

So you're saying use less than the given ratio, but just repeat it extra times? Yeah that should work.

Oh sorry and one more question it does not state in the extraction process how long after you have mixed the vinegar with d-limonene do you need to let it sit for before pouring off the vinegar?

Shouldn't take long. Just make sure you mix it well. Then let it sit until it's all settled.

I have one last question bluelighters, the only calcium hydroxide i can find says it has greater than 60% calcium hydroxide in it? it is labled hydrated lime but is that enough? will it still work or do i need to find closer to 100% calcium hydroxide?

I have one last question bluelighters, the only calcium hydroxide i can find says it has greater than 60% calcium hydroxide in it? it is labled hydrated lime but is that enough? will it still work or do i need to find closer to 100% calcium hydroxide?

98%+ is what you want, I don't understand why you can't find it, just order it online. I type in Calcium Hydroxide in google and go to shopping results, there are many sites that sell food grade Calcium Hydroxide. I'm seeing 500g's for $9.95 plus shipping, should be no more than $18 shipped for 500 grams, that should last you 20 extractions at 25 grams an extraction.

I see what site your looking at but they dont ship to aus thats the prob im finding it hard to source it in australia. If anybody knows of of somewhere in aus or that ships to aus that i can get the product from then please send me the link i would love to get the right stuff thats all im waiting on ATM, im thinking i might try it with with this "hydrated lime" and see if it works i might try and add 30grms instead to adjust for the possible lack of calcium hydroxide, im not worried about losing 100 or 200 grams of dried cactus i have 4 x 7 metre high san padros's on my property :)

I see what site your looking at but they dont ship to aus thats the prob im finding it hard to source it in australia. If anybody knows of of somewhere in aus or that ships to aus that i can get the product from then please send me the link i would love to get the right stuff thats all im waiting on ATM, im thinking i might try it with with this "hydrated lime" and see if it works i might try and add 30grms instead to adjust for the possible lack of calcium hydroxide, im not worried about losing 100 or 200 grams of dried cactus i have 4 x 7 metre high san padros's on my property :)

Try 'edible lime' on ebay?

EDIT:

Atually, while I'm at it I'd like to add a few questions regarding this extraction:

1. I don't have a food dehydrator so I'll be using my oven instead. Would it be best to scrape my dish clean every time I add more seperated vinegar or can I just pour the new vinegar on top of the existing acetate precipitate?

2. Does anyone know what the maximum temperature the mescaline can withstand before it is damaged?

Thanks in advance for any information people can offer.

Last edited:
d-Limonene 1000mg x60
think they come in pill form or something, anyway just a quick question how much ml is 1000mg of d-limonene does 1mg=1ml?????
this is the only d limonene i have found so far in uk on the internet is this stuff ok?

i plan on doing my extraction within the next few days so a quick response would be nice thanks

San Padreo Powder On Flea-Bay

I have found some San Pedro Cactus powder (8 oz) on Flea-Bay for $60.00. Is this to much to pay for it? it is about 228 grams of powder . Thanks...

P/S...I am tired of really wasting my money and making stuff that I can't take. I just got through making some ayahuasca this past weekend and I just could not drink it. I took 3 big swallows and started to puke that second. I remember taking capsules of what was called in Florida, back then, chocolate mescaline. It was nestles quick co-co mixed with mescaline in capsule form. I remember taking it and never stopping laughing for a couple of hrs. Im hoping this way of making the mescaline will stay on my stomach long enough to get the full effect of it. Would like to hear from anyone who has made it this way and how it worked. Thanks again....I'm 58 and still luv'in it....lol....

P/S/S.. It doesn't state in the extraction manual but does anyone know about how many grams of finished product you get out of the original 100 grams of starting material?

Last edited:
Regarding d-limonene, is it 100% d-limonene in the bottle? The best "orange oil" I can find has 30% d-limonene.
Please help :)

Since this is an A/B tek, would it work with other alkaloids like DMT etc?

d-Limonene 1000mg x60
think they come in pill form or something, anyway just a quick question how much ml is 1000mg of d-limonene does 1mg=1ml?????
this is the only d limonene i have found so far in uk on the internet is this stuff ok?

i plan on doing my extraction within the next few days so a quick response would be nice thanks

those are probably softgels, which would contain a liquid. Just measure the liquid that comes out of the capsule. Also, you might want to check to see if those contain any other ingredients.

Regarding d-limonene, is it 100% d-limonene in the bottle? The best "orange oil" I can find has 30% d-limonene.
Please help :)

I'd look for either "high purity" d-limonene or "food grade" d-limonene. If its only 30% its likely a cleaning/degreasing product that has some other things in it. If you look its not hard to find the undiluted stuff.

Last edited:
Like others have said you can find all the ingridents needed for this extract on a popular auction site. Their completely pure products and their cheap.

I love the relative ease and safety of this extraction but I just wish there was a way to segregate the alkaloids in the end beside the MEK suggestion from the originator.

Anyone know where to get the Pure Powder of the San Pedro for less than $65.00 for a half a pound (8 oz.)? I thought the Purvian Tourch was suppose to be stronger, but I guess not, plus I haven't seen any of it powdered for sale like the San Padro. All the other ingredients are readily available here in the USA, right now anyway.May not be that way for much longer though...lol....

I see where flea-bay sales both types of powder now. It seems using wikipedia that Purevian Tourch is much more powerfull per gram than San Pedro is.

P.T.=300mg. of mescaline per 38 grams dried
S.P.=300mg.mescaline per 100 grams dried

I am going to try the Pureivan Tourch first and see how it is. Will post in the appropriate section after i have tried it.Anyone as of yet tried this method and gotten good results? Thanks...

Last edited:
with cacti it varies alot, I find that most of the cactus Ive gotten tends to be around 1%, so 100mg mescaline per 10grams, or 1000mg per 100 grams of dried flesh. I think that is considered source discussion, so no, don't think I can tell you where to get it, just pay attention to user feedback and customer satisfaction reports, most vendors have them, you can usually tell if theyre legit.

Are you asking about the limonene tek? cuz it works great, pretty simple (just go slow, its hard to screw things up if you go slow) and its wonderful to be able to take mescaline via gelcaps instead of tea.

There are people, (other forums, google it) who are using d-limonene to extract dmt in it's salt form, but it's slightly more complicated than either a standard STB or the regular mescaline extraction. Not too difficult if you have some experience tho.

My question is, has anybody found that doing bigger batches say, 300 grams dried, affects yield at all?

I have some around 10 grams of resin that was extracted using House's resin tek. How would I go about extracting the mesc out of it? Would i pour d-limo over it and break up the resin and let it sit for a cpl of hrs then continue as normal with the limo tek?

Alright, I tried my first extraction and it went horribly wrong.
I got the orange oil and calcium hydroxide, but the hard part was drying the cactus. Where I live, dried cactus is considered a preparation and is illegal so I had to try to dry it myself which failed, basically all the cactus went black and a lot of it looked like it had mold on it; took about a week for it to dry in total. I would have used a food dehydrator but we don't have one. So I figured this would be a practice extraction with no intention of consuming since the mold issue worried me.

The steps went fine, I got to one of the last steps where you put the vinegar in with the orange oil and mix it. Which I did and left it for an hour, came back and it had seperated but instead of having 2 layers, the vinegar on bottom and orange oil on top, I had 3 layers. :|
the orange oil was on top, which is where it should have been, but then the middle layer was like a white really dense liquid and the bottom layer was a milky white layer that seemed to have little bits of egg in it. I got an oral syringe and tried to pull out the middle layer which I thought to be vinegar then placed on a glass dish. it was thick as fuck, sucking it up into the oral syringe was a chore. That's when I gave up and threw everything out.

I then tried to do the 69ron tek with a FRESH cactus, , tkaing out the spines and then talkng out the core, putting everything in blender.
Seperating the lumpy bits of the cactus from the orange oil was too hard, nothing would go through the filter so i just used all of it.
Again everything went fine up until the vinegar into the orange oil part, for the second time I got 3 layers, this time the orange oil was clearly on the top and vinegar in the middle, then white layer down the bottom.

I decided to just let it all evaperate, then when it's all done ill filter it, put in some more vinegar and hopefully then it will work properly.

does anyone know why I might be getting 3 layers? i've used my 2 practise cacti and it hasn't worked so well so unsure if i want to try the 69ron tek again on my final cacti. I was hoping to get it all done by the 31st but it looks like it's not gona happen.
please help!

The middle layer is called an emulsion. It's made from the top and bottom layers mixing together, and trapping air inside. Don't "mix" the vinegar/limo in the future, or you'll have this problem. All you really need to do is put them together in a jar and gently flip the jar over a few times. As long as the vinegar and limonene are in contact, an extraction is occurring.

In regards to your current situation, though, I guess you could try putting the whole mess in the freezer for a while, or in a pot of warm water, to see if it separates out. Time is your friend here. If not, I would just save the bottom layer, and throw the middle layer out.