• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Merry Xmas ya bunch o' cunts!

That cut sequence is far better than the film. 😀

I know right, it's incredible, especially for 1986. Frank Oz fought the studio tooth and nail to keep it in the final film, but they wanted a happy ending

Fucking test audiences have probably ruined many a fine film.

Lemony Snicket on ITV. Like somebody, somewhere decided I'd had enough shit this year and to try and compensate by showing loads of my fav xmas films.
I have high hopes of 2001 or Contact around new year!

Lemony Snicket on ITV. Like somebody, somewhere decided I'd had enough shit this year and to try and compensate by showing loads of my fav xmas films.
I have high hopes of 2001 or Contact around new year!

Have you ever tripped to 2001's 'Beyond the Infinite' sequence? :trippy:

Have you ever tripped to 2001's 'Beyond the Infinite' sequence? :trippy:
What do you think? 2001, Koyanneskatsi, Tron etc. The only thing is, I can't remember which psychedelic goes with each film! (Tron was with natural lysergic acid amide, from morning glory and overwhelming visual input quickly turned to nausea!)

Christmas is over thankfully

My SO has buggered off with the infant to a family wedding in bumpkinsville so myself and my eldest two kids are home by ourselves.

Simple deat - they keep the place above an acceptable minimum standard of cleanliness and I cook them lunch and dinner

Christmas is over thankfully

My SO has buggered off with the infant to a family wedding in bumpkinsville so myself and my eldest two kids are home by ourselves.

Simple deat - they keep the place above an acceptable minimum standard of cleanliness and I cook them lunch and dinner
You could always do the, "the work I put into making you, the least you can do, is keep the house clean". Then, if you have a culinary disaster, you can claim food as being an optional extra, no strings attached! 😁🤣

^ I'm the childless uncle, who loved babysitting them, when they were kids, but had to hide my relief when their mother turned up for them, after they'd had a night out! 😁

Same to you Ismene!

Is anyone going out on the town or to any house parties tonight?

Personally I stopped doing anything social for new years many years ago. I dislike the occasion and the weird atmosphere of the night, it seems frantic and overcrowded everywhere, and the seemingly enforced jollity. Plus the lack of transport and having to pay £10 or more just to get into a pub!

Proper party animal me eh. But its been one of the best decisions I've made to sack off "celebrating" new years in any conventional sociable way. Of course it's very possible to have ones own celebration in the comfort and warmth of ones own house, with w/e one chooses to partake of.

Last edited:
Same to you Ismene!

Is anyone going out on the town or to any house parties tonight?

Personally I stopped doing anything social for new years many years ago. I dislike the occasion and the weird atmosphere of the night, it seems frantic and overcrowded everywhere, and the seemingly enforced jollity. Plus the lack of transport and having to pay £10 or more just to get into a pub!

Proper party animal me eh. But its been one of the best decisions I've made to sack off "celebrating" new years in any conventional sociable way. Of course it's very possible to have ones own celebration in the comfort and warmth of ones own house, with w/e one chooses to partake of.
yeah it's a shit night out usually, full of lighweights and far too high expectations - have had a couple of wicked nights nye though also tbf

there's a reggae night on tonight about 15 mins walk away where I'm likely to know a couple of dozen people at least so I might go, we'll see... or I may get a visitor or two and go with them and/or do something else...tell ya what though if I vape myuch more of this Amnesia Haze on top of the opium I ate at lunchtime I'll be struggling to get off the sofa and I'd be just fine with that too ☺️

Yeah I've had a couple of good ones too. More bad ones than good ones it seems though, so it's sacked off for good now. Unless something changes in the future.,

Nah I'm too old for New Year's Eve nights out - the fact that it's always freezing cold doesn't help. Plus I had a bad experience on Millenium Eve in 2000 when I was very nearly crushed to death

Nah I'm too old for New Year's Eve nights out - the fact that it's always freezing cold doesn't help. Plus I had a bad experience on Millenium Eve in 2000 when I was very nearly crushed to death
sounds grim, glad you survived...I've been in a reasonably bad crush and it got pretty damn scary for a bit

conversely, millenium eve was probably my favourite NYE, or joint fave anyway - party in middle of nowhere but only 10 miles or so from where I was living, multi-barn affair with multi sound systems etc, around 7-800 people I'd estimate, great vibes grreat sounds no admission free and quality drugs - winner!

Merry christmas to us all im a cunt because I'm using this as an excuse to get fucked I've been celebrating the birth of christ for a week now my wife a devout catholic she not talking to me because I been celebrating the coming of christs birthday so she being a cunt to me I question her love of christ
Have you considered just becoming a devotee of Bacchus instead.

And so, once again, we bring to a close that time of year when kids discover Santa doesn't exist and what they think of as Sants has more to do with the Coca~Cola company than any birth 2000 years ago, after finding presents hidden in weird places around the house, a week before xmas.
Ho, ho, ho ya fuckers! 🤣

Have you considered just becoming a devotee of Bacchus instead.
looked it up if i was not a atheist that would have been a good idea. I just never believed I was born into the sikh faith I go to our temple because the say prayers in hymns and the tabla players I love

Back on meth after years of UK coke my god it blows coke out the way childhood of snortiing crank after 17 year break had a mad one on it now going to just take my lyrica and hopefully keep stable and not do my script in a few days 600 mg I'm stick to it