• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Merry Xmas ya bunch o' cunts!

321961354_1212374276033159_890382639296220473_n.jpg

Is "cunt" a new pronoun for gender? If it is this is what I want to be referred to from now on or I fuckin quit and will report everyone who does not follow through with my desires and/or wishes, gotdammit.
Merry Christmas ya degenerate fuck. <3

I think it is telling that people require themselves called Apache helicopters only sarcastically when non-binary stuff is taken into discussion and therefore I don't consider it indicative it is really important to them. It is like people were afraid some could abuse the principle because they can not judge it because they don't see to others minds, so they come up with this disparage.

That being said, christmas is like 10 mg oxycodone in terms of bliss and peace.
I don't remember shit all about last christmas I realized this christmas. Nothing. New Year's eve was also shit because psychotic speedfreak thought I had stolen their ksalols and robbed my stuff, bought them off him by 300 euros, fucking absurd.

Nah, just watching feelgood films, at the minute

I know what you mean. The younger me loved edgy/dark/violent films and TV series. Now I often just find things like that depressing, no matter how well made they are. I even gave up on Game of Thrones, but I might go back to it when I'm in a happier frame of mind

Jesus, just watched Ghostbusters and am amazed how much my late mrs looked like a younget Sigourney Weaver (my mrs had black hair, rather than dark brown)!

Mary Poppins, Ghostbusters - now how are BBC going to top that, for xmas films 😁

• Fire
Reactions: CFC
Jesus, just watched Ghostbusters and am amazed how much my late mrs looked like a younget Sigourney Weaver (my mrs had black hair, rather than dark brown)!

Mary Poppins, Ghostbusters - now how are BBC going to top that, for xmas films 😁

hopefully not with the new woke remake of Ghostbusters

On a similar theme have you seen Little Shop of Horrors the directors cut? The ending is so radically and spectacularly different, it's mindblowing what they cut out of the original release

^ No, but please tell me they didn't remove 'To Be a Dentist' or Levi Stubbs singing Mean Green Mother. Either would be like cutting 'Food, Glorious Food', or 'I Am Reviewing The Situation' from 'Oliver!'

^ No, but please tell me they didn't remove 'To Be a Dentist' or Levi Stubbs singing Mean Green Mother. Either would be like cutting 'Food, Glorious Food', or 'I Am Reviewing The Situation' from 'Oliver!'

No - the original ending was darker with Seymour and Audrey both being eaten by the plant, and then...... this incredible sequence 😲! The original test audiences reacted badly so they cut it - apparently it's the most expensive piece of film that ended up on the cutting room floor - what a crime!

No - the original ending was darker with Seymour and Audrey both being eaten by the plant, and then...... this incredible sequence 😲! The original test audiences reacted badly so they cut it - apparently it's the most expensive piece of film that ended up on the cutting room floor - what a crime!

Test audience from where? Some films are better off without a 'happy ever after' ending...

Test audience from where? Some films are better off without a 'happy ever after' ending...

When they first screened the film in the US I presume. Isn't that a truly epic ending though? and none of it's CGI. Even more epic than Stay Puft Marshmallow Man IMO

I loved the LSOH soundtrack since I was a kid but I always wondered why the 'Don't Feed the Plants' song didn't feature in the original theatrical release. Now I know why

That cut sequence is far better than the film. 😀