• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

MEN: Do you shave the taint/anus?

The average woman may have some hairs near hear anus but not directly under her vagina (there isn't much of a female equiv of a taint because their anus is closer to their vagina than a mans anus to his scrotum)

When my hair is coming back it is like a freakin' wire-brush, so no... Never. Jesus no. Ahhhh. At least on my face it is.

I just see it as too much work. I guess if I was getting rim jobs every day, like another poster said. I'm really hairy...

Also like One Thousand Words said... Where do I stop? This is one reason I have never shaved anything but my face. It would just look too weird, and in the end would be too much work. I barely feel like shaving my face much of the time.

Ive done it before but it gives the worst case of the itches as it begins to grow back, so i dont shave under the balls no mo.

Well yes that's to be expected. Once you start there's no going back.
I used to do depilatory creams too, but a couple of times with scorched a-hole but me off it forever.

Made this just for this thread...

39726763.jpg

bad idea- when you get stubble there it ruins you next week or two. very painful if you do any amount of walking hence waxings polularity

The average woman may have some hairs near hear anus but not directly under her vagina (there isn't much of a female equiv of a taint because their anus is closer to their vagina than a mans anus to his scrotum)

Right, but a woman who does not shave at all would be much harrier than one might imagine. I imagine that it would put a lot of people off, a woman who is hairy under her arms and on her arms and legs and all around her vagina. And that would be a woman in her natural state, much in the same way a man is typically hairy as well. So, "I'm a man, born to be hairy" makes little sense to me.

And that's sort of my point -- that if a man and a woman, both of whom chose not to shave, were standing naked in front of you, then would you really have all that much trouble figuring out who is who? No, of course not. It would still be obvious to you who is the man and who is the woman, so then shaving one's body should not be a decisively "feminine" thing, and it shouldn't, isn't a defining feature of a man or woman; a woman shaves her body not because she is a woman but because many find it to be more aesthetically pleasing and because it is sort of a hygienic thing.

For those reasons, I choose to shave my body as well. I find it more aesthetically pleasing, and I find it to be somewhat cleaner. It doesn't make me feel any less manly, and it shouldn't change anyone's opinion of me or my manliness. I simply believe that it looks better, and it feels better. That's it, and that's all...

I have very little hair on my body outside of my pubes, pits and head so its not much of an issue for me to clean it up down there, I do it semi regularly.

I shaved the whole lot regularly but got a bit tired of the stubble, the odd ingrown hair so got laser treatment. If you don't like hair on the sensitive bits I highly recommend laser removal but not all clinics will cater for a male client.

Sadly, I'm still stuck in the male stereotype of leaving the hair, though I am quite possibly one of the most camp individuals on this Earth. But then again, the last place I'd want a razor blade is anywhere near my anus and scrotum.

Right, but a woman who does not shave at all would be much harrier than one might imagine. I imagine that it would put a lot of people off, a woman who is hairy under her arms and on her arms and legs and all around her vagina. And that would be a woman in her natural state, much in the same way a man is typically hairy as well. So, "I'm a man, born to be hairy" makes little sense to me.

And that's sort of my point -- that if a man and a woman, both of whom chose not to shave, were standing naked in front of you, then would you really have all that much trouble figuring out who is who? No, of course not. It would still be obvious to you who is the man and who is the woman, so then shaving one's body should not be a decisively "feminine" thing, and it shouldn't, isn't a defining feature of a man or woman; a woman shaves her body not because she is a woman but because many find it to be more aesthetically pleasing and because it is sort of a hygienic thing.

For those reasons, I choose to shave my body as well. I find it more aesthetically pleasing, and I find it to be somewhat cleaner. It doesn't make me feel any less manly, and it shouldn't change anyone's opinion of me or my manliness. I simply believe that it looks better, and it feels better. That's it, and that's all...

This, word for word.

I see no reason to do that.

Shaving my fucking face, armpits and dick is enough work already.

@Lustmord HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT IS SO GOOD!!

Well I think if you've got a beard of Jesus going on then you've got a problem, and if it gets knots and tangles then you're in trouble I think just a bit!

Personal preference? I like to keep things neat.

Made this just for this thread...

39726763.jpg
hahahah AMAZING.

taint? interesting...

Yes sometimes I do. Probz about once every month or 2. Saves on the dingleberries I couldn't care less about getting rimmed or banged in the ass. Just cleanliness and convenience at the end of the day.