L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

MEN: Do you shave the taint/anus?

Bob Loblaw

Bluelight Crew
I'm really lazy & don't have a lot of any pubic hair--fase, chest, back, crotch--so unless I'm dating someone I don't usually shave where I can't see. I thought a lot of guys shaved past the scrotum; however, doing a few Google searches indicate I may be wrong.

Soooo, men, do you shave the taint?
Annnd women, how do you feel about taint hair?

Last edited:
the only reason a guy should do that is if he was getting rimjobs from his partner on the reg

Generally, I go based upon what the girl I'm with at the time prefers. Within reason. I'm not shaving myself bald. I'm also naturally pretty short on body hair.
Guys that do shave that area are underestimating how much sweat/stink that taint hair soaks up/prevents. It might look nice to lift your balls up and see it all freshly shorn. But, in the end it's just not worth it. IMO.

No, too difficult and requires too much effort. I do trim and shave the rest though.

I shave everything, baby. I keep it clean, real clean, and shaving the taint and anus isn't nearly as "dangerous" as one may think. I simply squat down in the shower, spread my ass-cheeks apart, begin shaving as close to the ol' balloon knot as possible and shave away from my asshole out towards my thighs, waist, hips or whatever -- if that makes any sense?

I've never had any problems... still got my ass, penis and all the accoutrements... sans the pubic hair, of course. ;)

Where do I stop? Do I continue down the back of my legs or do I leave a border with my arse?

I'm a man genetically born to be hairy. I don't dig hair on my sexual partners so I prefer women. If a girl wants a smooth taint she could consider changing teams

I can't even imagine the unbearable itchiness and discomfort that would ensue...

^I've never noticed any discomfort from it. It helps prevent some swampiness though.

Yes I run a razor through there every morning. Holding the goolies up to stretch the skin helps. So does soaping up.

I don't shave, I've always used hair removal creams (some are designed specifically for that area so it doesn't feel like napalm in your crack)

I always run straight to my room to have a jack right after shaving myself, its the smoothest sensation ever! Goes without saying that smoking a bowl or meth and shaving my pubes go hand in hand these days when I am home alone.

I used to use scissors on some of the hair down there.

Then I almost cut my scrotum off & never again.

Ive done it before but it gives the worst case of the itches as it begins to grow back, so i dont shave under the balls no mo.

Where do I stop? Do I continue down the back of my legs or do I leave a border with my arse?

I'm a man genetically born to be hairy. I don't dig hair on my sexual partners so I prefer women. If a girl wants a smooth taint she could consider changing teams

You realize that women, without shaving, would be hairy as well -- correct?

Not as hairy as men, true, but they'd be hairy... hair on their arms, under their arms, on and around their genitals... all genetic, of course. Just saying...

fuck no , and it has never crossed my mind until i saw this thread title.